PDA

View Full Version : Over the river and through the woods

Arc_Master_14
08-03-2007, 01:40 AM
ok this isnt about grandmas its abou camping so do you like camping its one of my favorite things to do the frwsh air the "roughin" it and the bears and wildlife

----------------------------
do you like camping why or why not

Odaisé Gaelach
08-03-2007, 01:50 AM
I. Hate. Camping.

Why? Rain.

Faris
08-03-2007, 02:54 AM
I used to go camping about four times a year. That's the only thing I really miss about scouts.

I could do without the bugs, otherwise, it's great to be able to climb trees and sit around a campfire.

Zeldy
08-03-2007, 06:15 PM
Its part of my Duke of Edinburgh course. We have to walk 13km, pitch up tent, and then walk another 13km the next day. That was just Bronze; in Silver you have to camp out 2 nights, and for Gold its like 3 or 4 nights aswell as walking even more. I'm not so sure why I put my name down for it.

Do I like camping? No I bloody don't. Its cold, you have to sleep on bumpy grass and I find it difficult sleeping in someone elses house nevermind outside D:

Bunny
08-03-2007, 06:18 PM
Depending on the weather conditions and the area you are camping in, it can be incredibly enjoyable. Camping in summer on the beach is always an enjoyable time, especially if you're surrounded by good people. Camping in the rain can also be fun, as long as it is in the middle of a fairly dense forest (which usually makes the rain into a light drizzle). Camping in heavy rain or stormy conditions isn't as fun, but still can be neat.

Yes, I like camping.

Rye
08-03-2007, 06:22 PM
I've never gone camping. :[

Sergeant Hartman
08-03-2007, 06:25 PM
No, I always get hit in the stomach by flying cans of lager.

Ace14
08-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Camping is fun, the only thing I really mind is the temperature. I hate sleeping when its really cold and I hate going for a hike through the woods when its really hot. Other than that everything else is great, making a fire, roasting food, making smores! It's awesome.

Dynast-Kid
08-03-2007, 06:38 PM
I've never gone camping. :[

Jojee
08-03-2007, 06:57 PM
No, I do not like camping! The weather sucks, the woods are all bleh, and there's BUGS EVERYWHERE. T_T! And misquitoes! And you get bitten and ick and can't shower and and... and... *dies*

Burtsplurt
08-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Yeah, I like being outdoors. I used to go every year, but I've kind of stopped now and just spend days out instead.

I've never met a bear, although I've seen a few vicious looking rabbits on my travels.

Vermachtnis
08-03-2007, 08:39 PM
Camping is a little fun. I like hiking and sleeping in sleeping bags.

Arc_Master_14
08-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Yeah, I like being outdoors. I used to go every year, but I've kind of stopped now and just spend days out instead.

I've never met a bear, although I've seen a few vicious looking rabbits on my travels.
haha lucky where Im going camping this weekend there are bears lots of em my cousin and I was chasing my sis and we stopped for a sec and she screamed cuz a bear ran right in front of her

Hambone
08-04-2007, 12:28 AM
I don't like it. Technology and air conditioning ftw.

I Took the Red Pill
08-04-2007, 12:57 AM
I could sit for hours around a campfire with a few close friends and talk, or do absolutely nothing. Yes I like camping.

Leeza
08-04-2007, 02:37 AM
I despise camping. When you grow up with no electricity or indorr plumbing, you've had enough of camping. Give me a four star hotel anyday. :cat: