PDA

View Full Version : Dishonest Members

Evastio
08-03-2007, 03:42 AM
Is there any members here who you think are nothing like they seem or say they are like in real life?

If you're going to be offensive towards anyone in this thread, please don't mention them. Just mention how many members you think try to trick others about themself.

Lawr
08-03-2007, 03:44 AM
Everyone.

Odaisé Gaelach
08-03-2007, 03:44 AM
Honestly? Very little.

Jessweeee♪
08-03-2007, 03:47 AM
I'm a little different in real life than on here, but it's not really on purpose :P

The way I act in both places is what comes naturally to me.

XxSephirothxX
08-03-2007, 03:50 AM
I don't really like anyone who has a forum "personality" that isn't representative of what they're actually like as a person. It's just lame, and not much of a boon to any sort of genuine discussion

Faris
08-03-2007, 03:51 AM
There are probably quite a few out of 22,238 members. The ones that I know personally, I believe, are not dishonest.

Fonzie
08-03-2007, 04:01 AM
There are probably quite a few out of 22,238 members. The ones that I know personally, I believe, are not dishonest.

I'm not Jesus. :(

Sowwy. :cry:

Odaisé Gaelach
08-03-2007, 04:04 AM

But you are Fonzie. Right? Right? Right?

Faris
08-03-2007, 04:07 AM

HOW COULD YOU! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mitch
08-03-2007, 04:11 AM
In real life I'm a beautiful, blonde, 18 year old girl.

I choose to pretend to be a 40 year old man on the interenets.

Doomie
08-03-2007, 04:13 AM
I fight lions while riding sharks.

Anon
08-03-2007, 04:27 AM
IRL i'm probably the paroled inbred cousin your family never talks about.

Goldenboko
08-03-2007, 04:27 AM
I tend to exaggerate my love of Chocos a little (not a lot). But other then that I'm the same ;o

Shlup
08-03-2007, 04:33 AM
I don't really think about it either way.

Yamaneko
08-03-2007, 04:36 AM
I would never lie to you guys. I have too much respect.

Lawr
08-03-2007, 05:04 AM
I would never lie to you guys. I have too much respect.

Made me laugh a little bit.

Araciel
08-03-2007, 05:36 AM
IRL i'm probably the paroled inbred cousin your family never talks about.

me, minus the paroled though.

Vermachtnis
08-03-2007, 05:44 AM
I'm always lying. I never tell the truth.

Ramza Beoulve
08-03-2007, 05:46 AM
I would never lie to you guys. I have too much respect.My sarcasm machine just exploded.

IRL, I'm not that silly, I'm the serious moron I sometimes act like :D.

Rengori
08-03-2007, 06:17 AM
I would never lie to you guys. I have too much respect.My sarcasm machine just exploded.

IRL, I'm not that silly, I'm the serious moron I sometimes act like :mad2:.

Fonzie
08-03-2007, 06:21 AM
I'm always lying. I never tell the truth.

!!! DE0S N0t C0MPuT3!!!

Ace14
08-03-2007, 07:07 AM
I'm less happy then I seem, thats pretty much it.

Sweet Beloved
08-03-2007, 07:40 AM
Nah I'm pretty much the same on here as I am in life, giggly, and bubbly lolz.
And I would never lie to anyone here. I don't feel the need to =P
I'll admit it, I'm a crazy 16 year old girl from Kentucky.
There.
I was honest.

PyroManiak
08-03-2007, 07:50 AM
I'm dishonest about how I seem and/or am irl, so the chances to be honest here about real life is too confusing for me.

LunarWeaver
08-03-2007, 07:54 AM
Hmm, I don't think of anybody that way. I always think they're probably more honest on here than off actually.

Markus. D
08-03-2007, 08:42 AM
I'm as honest as I can be :3

I haven't told a lie in about 2 years ^^~

Miriel
08-03-2007, 08:44 AM
I just lied to a another EoFF member. But it was all in good fun. Sorry PyroManiak, EoFF doesn't actually ban staff members for canoodling each other.

Remember that one member who used to lie about everything all the time? You know, that one person. Yeah, that person lied a lot.

rubah
08-03-2007, 08:45 AM
azar tries to pretend that he's a homely bespeckled red head, but he's really not.

VorpalCyberWolf
08-03-2007, 08:50 AM
Every time I come here, I always say I'll be a good member and post more... but that never happens. So I know I'm dishonest.

Radje
08-03-2007, 11:20 AM
A lot of my personality comes from spontaneous knee-jerk reactions to stuff offline. When i'm on this forum I'm myself, but without the occasional isms.

Captain Maxx Power
08-03-2007, 11:21 AM
I think a lot of you probably believe my excessive aggression and biting sarcasm is put on, but I'm actually like this in real life.

Polaris
08-03-2007, 11:33 AM
I try to be as honest as I can. :) Obviously there are things that are different in reality and online. But it ends up being me all the time.:bigsmile: I don't care if other member hide or lie about how they are as long as they don't harm people!:) (Obviously is not the best thing to do and it's something horrible, but meh it's internet:rolleyes2 )

Zeldy
08-03-2007, 12:39 PM
Im very shy and quiet offline, thats the only difference. The way I am online is more how I am with close friends when Im not shy. So I don't really think Im dishonest at all, I don't know if anyone else is.

Heath
08-03-2007, 12:46 PM
Remember that one member who used to lie about everything all the time? You know, that one person. Yeah, that person lied a lot.

We sure ran him out of town like a common pygmy!

I don't know, I don't like to think of people as being dishonest by default, but I'm sure there are a few. But we all lie, don't we? At least I hope we do.

Baloki
08-03-2007, 12:53 PM
I was Psychotic once but I got better.

Garnie
08-03-2007, 12:53 PM
i dont think im fake in any respect. im allways hounest about my self
:)

Bunny
08-03-2007, 01:54 PM
I think Rye is a lot more ditzy and strange than she appears to be on the internet.

Parker
08-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Everything I say is a lie.

In fact, I'm not even a real person!

Rye
08-03-2007, 02:37 PM
I think Rye is a lot more ditzy and strange than she appears to be on the internet.

I'm not even too sure about that myself. With some people I'm very subdued and shy, like at work. But with other people, I'm ridiculously weird and a total pervert.

Which is pretty much how I am on the internet. Except that no one can laugh at my klutzy tendencies on the interweb, and I can tell all the knock knock jokes I want. :kaohappy:

Hambone
08-03-2007, 03:25 PM
I guess I'm sillier, but that's because I don't know anybody on here.

Knock Knock

Who's there?

You

You who?

That sounds funny! :bigsmile:

daggertrepe
08-03-2007, 03:29 PM
If they want to lie for pity, it's their problem not mine. Really.

Meat Puppet
08-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Years ago, I was partial to the bad habit of presenting façades to others in lieu of my real personality, as a mean to... well, I don’t know, really. I suppose I was stupid and insecure, and wanted complete control over the way people felt about me (both offline and online). A lot of making up stories and truth contortion and this or that.
Since I was such a fan of inconsistency, when one person’s accounts of me meshed with another’s, there was that kind of steel-against-steel sound of a lie, and I would often end up in very awkward posi<b></b>tions! So yeah, since this was a part of me for a while, and it was at its most malicious stage during a time when I was also a member here, than I am (or at least have been) a dishonest member. Whatever. I grew out of it a long time ago, and it is just a small part of a past I’d rather forget.

But who knows? Chances are, I’m lying about this one too.

Psychotic
08-03-2007, 03:33 PM
Yeah sometimes on EoFF I say stuff like I eat babies, or I kill hedgehogs, and just yesterday I said I had a blossoming crack addiction.

NONE OF IT IS TRUE I AM SORRY I LIED EoFF!!!

Although I do say stuff like that off the internet as well, so uh, there you have it.

Baloki
08-03-2007, 03:36 PM

Lies :cry:

Breine
08-03-2007, 03:44 PM
I don't believe that most members are half as crazy in real-life as they are here... Or I at least don't hope so :choc2:

Quindiana Jones
08-03-2007, 04:53 PM
I don't trust Psychotic in the slightest. But I know for sure that I'm a 24 year old, seven foot chinese guy with an 11 inch wanger. I lost my virginity to your mum when I was 10, and have screwed 409 people since - most of them being other people's mothers.

Also, when I was 13, I went to a ninja training school and become a High Master of Amazingness in 3 weeks, which is better than anyone else has ever done. After turning 21, I ran around the Earth twice in a day, and defeated 15 mafia families. Then I invaded Russia and flew to a planet in another galaxy and gave them secret intel on America. They'll be here on Tuesday to destroy us all.

Totally true, btw.

Dynast-Kid
08-03-2007, 05:04 PM
IRL i'm alot more klutzy, spontaneous, annoying, and self-absorbed.

...Not that i'm any different on EoFF.

Jess
08-03-2007, 05:05 PM
I think I'm more silly in real life, and I probably talk a lot more too. :jess:

Chimp
08-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Yeah I am probably the opposite of what I am when I am not on a forum or some chat medium. Maybe.

But it isn't an act ;{

Renmiri
08-03-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm Hanna Montana when I don a blond wig and blue contact lenses....

;)

Tavrobel
08-03-2007, 05:40 PM
I believe that only people who play Diablo II have seen the real me. A mean fucking cuss.

Sefie1999AD
08-03-2007, 05:59 PM
Most of the people I've seen online have been quite honest. Except for that Sephiroth1999AD guy, he never speaks the truth... in fact, he's actually Psychotic's 27th account! :p I haven't seen many EoFF members IRL, though, so I don't know what they're like face-to-face. Hmm, I've been chatting with some people for years, so it's quite amazing if they've actually been pretending all the time. :whoa:

The Ceej
08-03-2007, 06:49 PM
I'm more or less the same on here as in real life. Not that it translates very well in text.

Jojee
08-03-2007, 06:53 PM
Yeah sometimes on EoFF I say stuff like I eat babies, or I kill hedgehogs, and just yesterday I said I had a blossoming crack addiction.

Although I do say stuff like that off the internet as well, so uh, there you have it.
That pretty much covered it :(

I do kill hedgehogs, though ^_^

Iceglow
08-04-2007, 05:03 AM
I'm just me irl and on the net the same old me. I'm pretty much vain but not egotistical, intelligent but not serious kind of person those who met me irl at first thought "oh noes! he's older than us he'll be a moron" (not exact words used but I won't insult people needlessly) but they soon realized I'm just like the way I appear online.

Ramza Beoulve
08-04-2007, 06:35 AM
Totally true, btw.Hey!!!! My new sarcasm machine!!!!! :mad2:

Oh, by the way, I'm also a little "evil" IRL, ya know? :p

theundeadhero
08-04-2007, 08:03 AM
Psychotic had a different accent than I imagined, the lying jerk.

Loony BoB
08-04-2007, 08:32 AM
There are a few members around here I don't feel are anything like they are in the real world, but I don't really care that much for the most part. As for outright dishonesty and trying to be someone they aren't with intention, I don't like those people too much. I'm not talking age/image, though - I've known a few people who lied about their age/image and I didn't really care too much. But when people lie about who they actually are beyond that, it bugs me.

Resha
08-04-2007, 10:54 AM
I reckon I'm better offline than online. Strangely enough. There's something about being able to...type any word you want...that gives you strange, wicked powers. And emoticons. How deceiving they are. My face would never look like :erm: or :Oo: (I would hope)

But to carry on a facade :p too troublesome. So no. The internet me is me and the offline me is also me, maybe I just have many me's or slightly variant me's and I am the same me all the time, I'm not sure.

Anaisa
08-04-2007, 02:45 PM
I think most people at Eoff are more cocky than they'd be in real life, because on the internet they can't get beaten up. A lot of people here are dishonest, but actually believe their own lies. Ask people at Eoff if they think their intelligent, an count the number of people that are clearly dim that think their intelligent. Make a thread at Eoff about fighting, an count the tough guys! Ask them if their witty an funny, an I'm sure that pretty much all of them think they are. Is Eoff made up of highly skilled fighters, an witty, hilarious, intellectuals? Certainly not. Many Eoff members like to pretend they know things they don't too. That's why when you inform them of something well known to a person knowledgeable on the subject, they'll still say do you have a source? as if it's an outlandish claim. Because their full of crap, an make false claims all the time due to a lack of knowledge, they assume everybody else does the same.

Bunny
08-06-2007, 05:24 AM
That wasn't a flame, just a helpful correction!

Anaisa, did you go by cheesevixen in another life?

Roto13
08-06-2007, 05:45 AM
I think most people at Eoff are more cocky than they'd be in real life, because on the internet they can't get beaten up. A lot of people here are dishonest, but actually believe their own lies. Ask people at Eoff if they think their intelligent, an count the number of people that are clearly dim that think their intelligent. Make a thread at Eoff about fighting, an count the tough guys! Ask them if their witty an funny, an I'm sure that pretty much all of them think they are. Is Eoff made up of highly skilled fighters, an witty, hilarious, intellectuals? Certainly not. Many Eoff members like to pretend they know things they don't too. That's why when you inform them of something well known to a person knowledgeable on the subject, they'll still say do you have a source? as if it's an outlandish claim. Because their full of crap, an make false claims all the time due to a lack of knowledge, they assume everybody else does the same.

Wait, you think people on Eyeson aren't intelligent because they don't believe everything you say without asking for proof? I bet most of them know the difference between "they're" and "their", though.

Odaisé Gaelach
08-06-2007, 05:57 AM
Because their full of crap, an make false claims all the time due to a lack of knowledge, they assume everybody else does the same.

It's easy to know when someone's making a false claim. If you just ask them for a source... wait...

Araciel
08-06-2007, 06:06 AM
lol anaisa. i agree.

Yamaneko
08-06-2007, 06:57 AM
There's probably not a lot of people here who could kick my ass.

Tavrobel
08-06-2007, 06:59 AM
Yams has leethax ninja fighting skills. He is better than all the rest.

Avarice-ness
08-06-2007, 07:03 AM
I think very few people would do that, but on a personal aspect I don't really care. If they feel the need to act like someone else then so be it. Atleast I'm not them! =D

Araciel
08-06-2007, 07:08 AM
I think very few people would do that, but on a personal aspect I don't really care. If they feel the need to act like someone else then so be it. Atleast I'm not them! =D

at least...

*cries*

XxSephirothxX
08-06-2007, 07:21 AM
That's just the human race (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Wobegon_effect#Studies). Since EoFF is mostly comprised of us peoples, you can hardly blame it on forum dishonesty, though obviously internet anonymity exacerbates big-headedness.

KentaRawr!
08-06-2007, 11:28 AM
I wouldn't say I'm dishonest to myself, but I wouldn't say my internet-self reflects my real self, either. I just talk differently between the two. I probably just have more time to think, or at least feel like I do, when on a web forum, so I just end up speaking differently. Take this message, for example. It took me around 7 minutes to make it. Now read it at normal pace, and it will take around 30 seconds. But if it took me 7 minutes, but speaking at a normal rate ends up with taking away 6:30 minutes, if I were simply saying this to you, would the message really end up being the same?

Baloki
08-06-2007, 12:21 PM

Why do I get that Something Awful feeling?

Rocket Edge
08-06-2007, 12:27 PM
The only member I can really think of is Devil Man. He was probably the complete opposite to what he was saying.

I'm myself here, although I've believed for a long while that i'm very differant to everyone here beyond the computer screen. I've had a couple of people in the past who thought I was lying when I wasn't.

Roto13
08-06-2007, 06:55 PM
The only member I can really think of is Devil Man. He was probably the complete opposite to what he was saying.

Well, he was a lot less annoying outside of the site. I think Devil Man was more of an incredibly exaggerated version of Amar, though....

Jojee
08-06-2007, 07:05 PM
I read this thread late last night and cracked up :p *laughs*

Wow Kentarou, takes you a long time to write messages o_O;

Anyway, I have no respect for that kind of people, it's really one of the biggest things that irks me. :3

Shauna
08-06-2007, 08:11 PM
I don't think I'm that different offline. I'm a lot less talkative offline, unless I'm around people I honestly feel entirely comfortable around. It's like if I meet you for the first time, I will not talk too much, since I'd be feeling incredibly shy - but the second time, I will probably talk a lot more. But, other than me probably being able to talk easier with new people over the internet, no - I don't think I'm that different.

But, who knows? :P

Anaisa
08-07-2007, 12:25 AM
Wait, you think people on Eyeson aren't intelligent because they don't believe everything you say without asking for proof? I bet most of them know the difference between "they're" and "their", though.No Roto, I don't. I do however believe people who manage to read something straightforward, an fail to understand it are though. Especially when they create their own failure theory of what it means. An you know people only get offended by something said about them if it's true. That's why you object to my post. Oh no, did the man totally devoid of wit just insult my grammar, because it's the best attempt at an insult he could manage! :(

Because their full of crap, an make false claims all the time due to a lack of knowledge, they assume everybody else does the same.
It's easy to know when someone's making a false claim. If you just ask them for a source... wait... ]I didn't actually have to name the sort of people I was referring to in my post, because their lining up to reveal themselves. An for you oh so original one, heres a response I made earlier: An you know people only get offended by something said about them if it's true. That's why you object to my post.
That wasn't a flame, just a helpful correction!

Anaisa, did you go by cheesevixen in another life? No.

That's just the human race. Since EoFF is mostly comprised of us peoples, you can hardly blame it on forum dishonesty, though obviously internet anonymity exacerbates big-headedness. I didn't say I thought they were only dishonest online.

Why do I get that Something Awful feeling? I don't know.

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2007, 12:35 AM
An you know people only get offended by something said about them if it's true.

Well that's a pile of ass right there. People get insulted when other people make insulting assumptions and include them in it. It has nothing to do with whether or not it's true. And you know what happens when you make an assumption: you make an ass out of you, and umption.

Odaisé Gaelach
08-07-2007, 12:40 AM
Well that's a pile of ass right there. People get insulted when other people make insulting assumptions and include them in it. It has nothing to do with whether or not it's true. And you know what happens when you make an assumption: you make an ass out of you, and umption.

Bingo! :D

Anaisa
08-07-2007, 12:43 AM
Well that's a pile of ass right there. People get insulted when other people make insulting assumptions and include them in it. It has nothing to do with whether or not it's true. And you know what happens when you make an assumption: you make an ass out of you, and umption.An you've just assumed that what I said was: "A pile of ass". So now according to your theory, you've just: made an ass out of you, and umption. I didn't name anybody particular in that post, they've got offended because they know I'm talking about them. An to know I'm talking about them, they must know that's what they do, otherwise they wouldn't recognise I was even talking about them.

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2007, 12:45 AM
No what I said was a fact. That's what you mistake your posts for.

Anaisa
08-07-2007, 12:47 AM
No what I said was a fact. That's what you mistake your posts for.My comment was: "A pile of ass right there." That's a fact? I think not.

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Well not if you think of it in literal terms. And here's me thinking you'd be able to understand metaphors.

Anaisa
08-07-2007, 12:55 AM
Well not if you think of it in literal terms. And here's me thinking you'd be able to understand metaphors.A metaphor, can't be a fact.

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2007, 01:06 AM
Oooh I'll give you that. However, the rest of my post was fact. Unlike yours, which was mainly ass.

The point is: people aren't only insulted by things that are true.

Miriel
08-07-2007, 01:06 AM
Anaisa, stop baiting people.

People, stop responding to Anaisa and turning this thread ugly.

If this thread is going to go from generalities to pointing fingers it's gonna get shut down. Ok? Ok.

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2007, 01:07 AM
Miriel ruins fun. :(

Anaisa
08-07-2007, 01:13 AM
Miriel is biased, an it affects her moderating work. :eek:

Fonzie
08-07-2007, 01:16 AM
Miriel is biased, an it affects her moderating work. :eek:

'Tis but old english.

Agrias
08-07-2007, 01:17 AM
stop lying fonz..tsk tsk

Anaisa
08-07-2007, 01:34 AM
An is a shortened version of and, an it originates from old English. It's a word commonly used in England.

Araciel
08-07-2007, 01:35 AM
sis you lie all the time...you said i was cool.

Agrias
08-07-2007, 01:37 AM
you lie too, you said i was ugly. MAURY MAURY MAURY!

Araciel
08-07-2007, 01:44 AM
you lie too, you said i was ugly. MAURY MAURY MAURY!

ricki that's my girlfriend....she ain't s'posed to be havin' no penis!

if someone wants to tell me they can benchpress my house, has an IQ of 194, makes hundreds of dollars a day by designing video games, and is an ultra-philanthropist, who am i to argue? it's not like i care.

Fonzie
08-07-2007, 01:50 AM
An is a shortened version of and, an it originates from old English. It's a word commonly used in England.

'Tis but the UK.

Araciel
08-07-2007, 01:54 AM
we don't speak the queen's english, an is a in front of a vowel, and sometimes an H

Anaisa
08-07-2007, 01:59 AM
we don't speak the queen's english, an is a in front of a vowel, and sometimes an HI don't want to know about the horrors of American English thank you!

Araciel
08-07-2007, 02:02 AM
heheheheh it's not so horrible. it's just different, also don't british people use the 'an' instead of 'a' rule?

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2007, 02:04 AM
heheheheh it's not so horrible. it's just different, also don't british people use the 'an' instead of 'a' rule?

Only the stupid ones who should be deported. Also, most English people don't say an. Even if we did, we'd put the apostrophe to signify the missing letter. Like 'n'.

Anaisa
08-07-2007, 02:12 AM
heheheheh it's not so horrible. it's just different, also don't british people use the 'an' instead of 'a' rule?Yes.

Also, most English people don't say an. Even if we did, we'd put the apostrophe to signify the missing letter. Like 'n'. Most English people I've encountered say an. And it's not correct to add an apostrophe to the word either.

KentaRawr!
08-07-2007, 02:16 AM
I always thought that an apostrophe represented that letters are missing, like a blank in order to replace the real thing. As if you were to take a book, and replace it with an empty journal, and the journal's size would always be the same, no matter how big the book. The emptiness of our world is all represented with an apostrophe.

'.'

As you can see above, I'm VERY dishonest for the sake of sounding like I'm from the Matrix, so there's another reason EoFFers, or just internet peoples in general can normally be considered dishonest.

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2007, 02:16 AM
heheheheh it's not so horrible. it's just different, also don't british people use the 'an' instead of 'a' rule?Yes.

Maybe the ones you know. I know intelligent people, though. Stop generalising everything.

Also, most English people don't say an. Even if we did, we'd put the apostrophe to signify the missing letter. Like 'n'. Most English people I've encountered say an. And it's not correct to add an apostrophe to the word either.

Apostrophes are used to indicate a missing letter so, yes, it is correct to use an apostrophe.

Anaisa
08-07-2007, 02:37 AM
Maybe the ones you know. I know intelligent people, though. Stop generalising everything.You're basing who's intelligent on who does or doesn't say "an" in place of "a" an you don't think that's a
generalisation?! :lol:

Apostrophes are used to indicate a missing letter so, yes, it is correct to use an apostrophe.No, it's not. An is not missing a letter. An is a word in it's own right. Argue it with the dictionary:an - definition of an by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia. (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/an)

Araciel
08-07-2007, 02:40 AM
well some of us just like to live in the 21st century

whoa thread derailed.

Fonzie
08-07-2007, 02:41 AM
Maybe the ones you know. I know intelligent people, though. Stop generalising everything.You're basing who's intelligent on who does or doesn't say "an" in place of "a" an you don't think that's a
generalisation?! :lol:

Apostrophes are used to indicate a missing letter so, yes, it is correct to use an apostrophe.No, it's not. An is not missing a letter. An is a word in it's own right. Argue it with the dictionary:an - definition of an by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia. (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/an)

Wait... this isn't EoEO!

You're doing it wrong! :mad2:

Pure Aerisbeauty7
08-07-2007, 04:31 AM
I think everyone acts the way they act on this site.

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2007, 05:08 AM
well some of us just like to live in the 21t century

Bingo.

Tavrobel
08-07-2007, 05:11 AM
I think everyone acts the way they act on this site.

LOL no.

xXsarahXx
08-07-2007, 12:01 PM
this forum doesnt seem like an overly dishonest one to be honest.
Ive been on a few when you think, hmmm, something about you just doesent seem right. i know ive only been on here a day but the people i have spoken to so far seem pretty genuine.
But theres always dishonest people i suppose, no matter where you go.

stalpho slayer
11-06-2007, 12:21 AM
I'm a little different in real life than on here, but it's not really on purpose :P

The way I act in both places is what comes naturally to me.

XxSephirothxX
11-06-2007, 12:29 AM
Please don't revive old threads, especially ones that are so far gone in General Chat!