PDA

View Full Version : Does the Ability "No Encounters" work everywhere?

Peter_20
08-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Topic.
Does this Ability erase battles everywhere?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-03-2007, 08:46 PM
almost everywhere, but not quite. it doesn't work in the omega dungeon on the road that leads to omega weapon, and it doesn't work in the room where you have to collect the crystals before fighting braska's final aeon.

It's probably likely that it doesn't work in bevelle after fighting evrae and on ur path to get to yuna and stop the wedding, but i've never had no encounters at this point so i dunno.

snakebite
08-03-2007, 08:54 PM
Its great, I find it fantastic in Mt Gagazet Mountain Cave. It doesn't work in places where there are forced battles, it's random battles only that get canceled.

ReloadPsi
08-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Its great, I find it fantastic in Mt Gagazet Mountain Cave. It doesn't work in places where there are forced battles, it's random battles only that get canceled.

Basically this. If the enemy isn't on-screen before battle, or if it's not one of those tutorial ones like how to tell Tidus to attack a wolf, or how to tell Auron to attack a bird, or how to tell Auron to attack a helm... You get the idea.

Dr.M
08-31-2007, 05:32 PM
ah...my best friend: no encounters. well its pretty much lets your run around everywhere without being disturbed. but it dosent work in the places said before by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x.

Hazzard
09-01-2007, 03:00 PM

Basically this. If the enemy isn't on-screen before battle, or if it's not one of those tutorial ones like how to tell Tidus to attack a wolf, or how to tell Auron to attack a bird, or how to tell Auron to attack a helm... You get the idea.

Sorry for being a bit off-topic, but does the tutorial actually advise you on Auron having the capability of killing a bird, or is an example? Him and Kimarhi, in particular, aren't specialized in that sort of field, I'm aware of that, but still, I'm curious.