PDA

View Full Version : WoW NEW EXPANSION LIEK ZOMG

McLovin'
08-04-2007, 01:16 AM
YouTube - World of Warcraft - Wrath of the Lich King - First Video!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uak094tunHA)

death knight class :love:

Jowy
08-04-2007, 01:22 AM
WALRUSES!

Shoeberto
08-04-2007, 01:51 AM
Destructable buildings!

... in the new zones only! @w@;;

Bunny
08-04-2007, 01:56 AM
Meh.

The hero classes are going to be too broken, 80th level is going to be a pain in the ass. Lich King looks pretty cool, as does Northrend.

I also hear they are making a new 25 man after Zul'Aman, but I don't have that much information about it. And perhaps a new 5 man dungeon.

McLovin'
08-04-2007, 02:04 AM
What do you mean broken? And there is only one Hero class, and everyone can be it. Leveling is always a pain the ass :p

Markus. D
08-04-2007, 02:16 AM
I want a bard...

Bunny
08-04-2007, 02:39 AM
What do you mean broken? And there is only one Hero class, and everyone can be it. Leveling is always a pain the ass :p

I mean that, from what information I have gathered, it is a tanking/dps class. Sort of like a mix between the warrior and the warlock. It's basically a warlock with a two-handed weapon. Everyone and their mother is, likely, going to be running around ganking everyone else. It is going to be stupid. I don't really care for the idea of "hero" classes.

Leveling can actually be somewhat fun. They just need to add more things to do in order to level. 30-40 and 50-60 are absolutely horrible, simply because there aren't that many great places to do it in.

I realize that there is only one hero class. So far. Do you honestly think they aren't going to add more? Hero classes are giong to be too overpowered, in my opinion. I didn't think I would have to explain that.

Psychotic
08-04-2007, 02:54 AM
WALRUSES!I didn't see any. :mad2:

I don't play WoW, but I will try to aid you all in your decision about whether or not to purchase this. On the one hand, this expansion pack has new dances. On the other hand, there are long forgotten terrors that will smother your courage. I don't know how exactly courage can be smothered, but I assume the process is painful.

bipper
08-04-2007, 02:57 AM
I hate wow. expantion only content ftl. Make fucking sequels then not god damned expansions.

Araciel
08-04-2007, 03:07 AM
if you hate it, of course you're not for expansions...if you love it, however, you want new content if they could make it so a sequel could carry over old characters to the new game...

also, i'm more interested in this new profession than anything else.

and it looks more like walrus people than walruses, from the concept art on the site anyway

KH-Cloudy
08-04-2007, 06:21 AM
Lol, check WOW Insider (http://www.wowinsider.com) =) All your needs and info. But you can also see that on World of Warcraft Community Site (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com).

Fonzie
08-04-2007, 06:41 AM
Woah, already? That was pretty quick.

Yamaneko
08-04-2007, 07:32 AM
Only commenting on the trailer (never played WoW and don't plan to), it doesn't really play to its own strengths to have epic music and dialogue (albeit quite trite) in the context of bad graphics and animations. It all seems pretty forced, but I guess the WoW addicts eat that up.

Markus. D
08-04-2007, 10:26 AM
They did this for The first expansion I think... before they came out with the awe-cgi thingy.

Madame Adequate
08-04-2007, 12:18 PM
WALRUSES!

WALRUSES WHO BUILD MOAI!!!!!!

MUST BE PLAYABLE I DEMANDS IT BLIZZ!

Carl the Llama
08-05-2007, 09:21 AM
drools.... cant wait for the open beta (prays that there will be one)