PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors 5

4evarisha
08-04-2007, 07:09 AM
I was thinking to buy it but didnt buy it yet should I is it a good game and can you create a character with any weapon you want and is it a good game do you have to unlock a charcter to get their weapon in create a character?I played Dynasty Warriors 4 and it was good and I just want to create a good character and play them so does it have all these stuff?should I buy it?

Spammerman
08-04-2007, 07:16 AM
Your info is wrong. Dynasty Warriors 5 stays as true as it can to the actual story when playing, so they have taken out the create a character. The game boasts 48 playable characters, each with there own moves and special attacks, over 20 maps, many items, and different stories. Also, you can see the reactions and feelings of each character you play as after a battle.

If you buy empires, that comes with the create a character, but thats a different game for a different time.

4evarisha
08-04-2007, 07:25 AM
Man I like the create a character.man!but it seems fun.

Spammerman
08-04-2007, 04:13 PM
DW 5 is still a great game reagrdless of the create a character.

Psychotic
08-04-2007, 11:30 PM
DW5 has no create a character. If you want that feature, get DW4, although the options on creating a character are quite limited. Nonetheless, as Spammerman put it:

Markus. D
08-05-2007, 08:22 PM
DW5 has no create a character. If you want that feature, get DW4, although the options on creating a character are quite limited. Nonetheless, as Spammerman put it:

The XTREME version does.

Screw this and get Samurai Warriors 2, It's better :]

Lawr
08-05-2007, 09:39 PM
I have DW5:X-Treme Legends and it's an OK game and you can create a character (In X-Treme Legends) and you can give them any weapon in the game along with some that aren't already used and it is a good game and you don't have to unlock a charcter to get their weapon in CAC Mode. You can Create a Character in DW5:XL it is good and the Create a Character Mode is good and you can play as them. It has all of this stuff. You can but it if you want to. Lol.

Eiko Guy
08-05-2007, 10:35 PM
^^ BAAAD sagensyg. Apologise!!

Lawr
08-06-2007, 03:27 AM
Lol. Ok! I'm sorry! I apologize for the second occurrence of broken English in this thread. :p

4evarisha
08-06-2007, 07:12 AM
It has all the 48 characters?

Markus. D
08-06-2007, 09:05 AM
You can even choose the old guy with the floaty cards.