PDA

View Full Version : Stupid,Stupid Cockatrice I Hate You!!!!

Nifleheim7
08-04-2007, 01:42 PM
OMG these damn birds make me mad!!I can't even stand to watch them.I HATE THEM ALL!!!!
I'm trying to catch one in Rabanastre's north end but i CAN'T!:mad2:
I tried to hide at Yamoora's Gambits and sneak upon it but still i can't catch it!:mad2:
I tried this stupid mini game more than 15 times to no avail.Please give me some advice before i smash something.

Also what is the reward from this thing?:mad:

Formalhaut
08-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Oh this mini-game....

You need to obtain the feather of the flock o speak to them.

And they appear in:

Eruyt Village
Jahara
Archades
Dalmasca Estersand
Rabanastre
Balfonheim Port

When you get all of them, Return to Giza Plains. You will get 2X Hi ethers for your troubles.

However, for every Bird you get, you a prize! for Rabanastre you get a Diamond Sword.

TIP: Use the shortcut (North end) To Ambush it. You have to compleate the Eruyt Village one before this one.

Namelessfengir
08-04-2007, 04:01 PM
this did suck but keep at it you need to hide on the other side the pillars on the other edge of the bridge. you have to time it just right.

Renmiri
08-04-2007, 06:47 PM
I hate that Cockatrice too. Her name ?

Renn

PS: It sounds like the game designers knew a Renmiri would bitch about their game and made a fat ugly bird have that name ;)

Nifleheim7
08-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Oh this mini-game....

And they appear in:

Eruyt Village
Jahara
Archades
Dalmasca Estersand
Rabanastre
Balfonheim Port

When you get all of them, Return to Giza Plains. You will get 2X Hi ethers for your troubles.

However, for every Bird you get, you a prize! for Rabanastre you get a Diamond Sword.

TIP: Use the shortcut (North end) To Ambush it. You have to compleate the Eruyt Village one before this one.

I have the feather of the flock,and i have already spoke to some (it is more ridiculous than it sounds).
The one in rabanastre is the first i tried to catch but i don't think i will keep on it...
Only 2 Hi-Ethers for all this torture?No thanks!

this did suck but keep at it you need to hide on the other side the pillars on the other edge of the bridge. you have to time it just right.

I was hiding in Yamoora's Gambits...And i tried it more than 15 times..:(

I hate that Cockatrice too. Her name ?

Renn

PS: It sounds like the game designers knew a Renmiri would bitch about their game and made a fat ugly bird have that name ;)

Hehe!:D

Renmiri
08-04-2007, 10:18 PM
Try hiding in the other side, i.e. a bit after the clan headquarters. This is where I got her

PeneloRatsbane
08-05-2007, 12:54 AM
oh that cockatrice thats running round Rabanstre drove me mad! gah stupid thing.
my fav one is the one who is councelling the angsty young Mjrn, in eruyt, Mjrn is so cute

Formalhaut
08-05-2007, 03:22 AM
Oh this mini-game....

And they appear in:

Eruyt Village
Jahara
Archades
Dalmasca Estersand
Rabanastre
Balfonheim Port

However, for every Bird you get, you another prize! for Rabanastre you get a Diamond Sword.

Sigh..

let me say again. You get 2x Hi ether after getting ALL the birds, But for every ONE bird you get, you also get another prize. Location and Prizes are as follows:

Eruyt Village- Yoichi Bow
Jahara- Platinum Dagger
Archades- Tumulus
Dalmasca Estersand- Koga Blade
Rabanastre- Diamond Sword
Balfonheim Port- Defender

Aint all bad.

Nifleheim7
08-05-2007, 12:59 PM
^Yes,i have read it the first time you mentioned it,and i thought that a diamond sword isn't enough.I thought that the other rewards would be of the same value as well...Thanks anyway
Last night i tried more than 10 times to catch it (this time out of Clan's hall) but still nothing.
I guess i will call it quits and move on with the game.

Stupid bird!:mad2: