PDA

View Full Version : I had the best dream ever

Craig
08-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Get this, I dremt up a new idea for a video game. I think it's awesome.

So here's how it works, the game itself is a regular survival horror game. Something like Silent Hill or that weird game where you take pictures of Ghosts.

With the game comes a infrared hologram thingy. This thingy maps out the area of your room and notes all the different obstacles (chairs and stuff) and then somehow notes your location.

When you're playing the game, the hologram thingy send out holograms of scary things, for example you might be walking down a scary hallway in game and it would have a hologram of some ghost girl in the corner of your room. Then when you reach the climax of said hallway in game, a ghost jumps out of a cupboard, then hologram thingy then has the ghost girl appear infront of you and try rip your face off or something.

It's like one of those 4D movies sorta, the ones where you're in the cinema and bullets fly past your head and crap.

Mental.

Shoeberto
08-04-2007, 06:42 PM
That'd be pretty insane. Unfortunately I doubt the technology will be around for that kind of thing to be available at the consumer level for probably twenty years at least.

It'd still be crazy scary though.

Comet
08-04-2007, 06:54 PM
I think you would have to put on some kind of suit for that to be able to work...

Craig
08-04-2007, 07:01 PM
I think you would have to put on some kind of suit for that to be able to work...

Maybe it could just do it based on where your controller is, seeing as everything is wireless these days.

Levian
08-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Sounds a bit like Forbidden Siren ;o

ReloadPsi
08-04-2007, 08:22 PM
I'd love to play DOOM like that, especially on co-operative mode.

KentaRawr!
08-04-2007, 08:30 PM
One time I had a dream like that, except it was all being explained by Adam Sessler, and it was for the original GBA, so most of their stupid little skits involved me and my Mom in some kind of multiplayer mode struggling to get light on our screens.

It was called To the East, an RPG-ish game with a HUGE world map, worthy of MMO status, and there was this huge Dragon on the loose! :O You had to follow the dragon to various parts of the world until you caught up to it, and then would start the final battle with it. Depending on how quickly you caught it, where you forced it to go, and so such, the game's story would progress differently. The game's story could go on as long as the Dragon was still out there.