PDA

View Full Version : I don't even know him!

mooglebunni608
08-05-2007, 05:13 AM
So today I was working at a yard sale, and I was selling raffle tickets at this table, and I looked up to see this young guy on a motorcycle stopped at a crosswalk. He looked at me (I was the only person he would have been able to see since the other people were somewhere else), popped a wheelie, and looked back at me to make sure I was watching. It was kind of funny and it made me smile.

So, have you ever had someone you don't know try to impress you/interest you?

(And what about them motorcycles? They're neat too!)

Jojee
08-05-2007, 06:21 AM
Haha, yes, people like to do that and it's pretty amusing. xD Or just weird, if they're like... middle aged men, or bums x_x

Fonzie
08-05-2007, 06:24 AM
This sounds like a chick only thread, so I'll be seeing my way out.

Edit: This chick once ate a cherry in a very suggestive way in front of me before.

mooglebunni608
08-06-2007, 08:25 PM
This sounds like a chick only thread, so I'll be seeing my way out.

Edit: This chick once ate a cherry in a very suggestive way in front of me before.

It's not chicks only! I've seen some girls at the movie theater dancing around and checking that the guys were watching- they looked kind of dumb XD

Faris
08-06-2007, 09:18 PM
No, not at all.

My mommy used to ride a motorcycle.

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2007, 01:10 AM
That happens to me sometimes and I'm a guy. :D

It doesn't happen often enough though, damnit.

I want a motorbike. :(

Odaisé Gaelach
08-07-2007, 01:18 AM
I've not had it done to me by anyone else, as far as I can remember. I do know that if I'm with my friends and we're having a not-very-serious discussion, I'd often ask some random stranger for their opinion.

One time in college, a girl I lent my stapler to said, "Who brings a stapler with them to the computer labs?" At which point I borrowed as many staplers in the room that I could (No, it's not for stapling anything, it's to illustrate a point) and showed them all to her.

Then we introduced ourselves. :)

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2007, 01:22 AM
One time in college, a girl I lent my stapler to said, "Who brings a stapler with them to the computer labs?" At which point I borrowed as many staplers in the room that I could (No, it's not for stapling anything, it's to illustrate a point) and showed them all to her.

Then we introduced ourselves. :)

That's such an awesome story. :bigbiggri

Agrias
08-07-2007, 01:24 AM
one guy tried to do a backflip and wiped out greatly...also someone tried to dance by kicking his feet out and he fell right on his keester. This other guy was making faces of love at me and walked into a wall O_O

Araciel
08-07-2007, 03:04 AM
no. i'm not worth impressing.

rubah
08-07-2007, 03:56 AM
in lafayette, louisiana, my friend and I had many guys whistling or cat calling us, one of whom did a frightening U-turn on a divided highway!

fallen_angel9000
08-07-2007, 04:39 AM
thats how people attract others (i guess). do something to impress/entertain them and get their interest ;) .

Hambone
08-07-2007, 05:23 PM
Probably, though I'm too dumb to notice.

Bunny
08-07-2007, 07:00 PM
One of my friend's ex-boyfriend's tried to impress me on more than one occasion. He failed miserably.

Evastio
08-08-2007, 02:05 AM
So today I was working at a yard sale, and I was selling raffle tickets at this table, and I looked up to see this young guy on a motorcycle stopped at a crosswalk. He looked at me (I was the only person he would have been able to see since the other people were somewhere else), popped a wheelie, and looked back at me to make sure I was watching. It was kind of funny and it made me smile.
(And what about them motorcycles? They're neat too!)
That must be nice.

If only a girl would do something like that for me...

The Mog Ninja
08-08-2007, 12:02 PM
No. Just because everyone knows I'm out of their league.

LunarWeaver
08-08-2007, 12:11 PM
When I was like 16 and meeting my step-brother for the first time, he did a lot of stuff. He even tortured his cat because he thought I'd think it was funny for some reason. Little did he know! *points at sig*

I can't seem to think of anything better. I guess nobody tries to impress me much.

Peegee
08-08-2007, 03:41 PM
This one time...

in band camp...

Værn
08-08-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm pretty much the class clown, everything I do is an attempt to keep people entertained.
Last year's class nearly got suspended (all 16 of us at once) on several occasions. The main goal that one of my friends and I had was to override the computer blocks. At the end of the year our network administrator had cracked down so hard that we couldn't even open up notepad without any outside assistance.

mooglebunni608
08-08-2007, 04:44 PM
This one time...

in band camp...

>< OMG.

Lots of things happen there from what I hear.

<3

There was a boy at a (normal) camp who did random things (like poking me and dancing funny) to impress me. It took me a year to realize he had a crush on me :/