PDA

View Full Version : FFAC:complete

Masamunemaster
08-05-2007, 06:45 AM
I saw in my EGM and it said that there is another FFAC movie coming out, with extended scenes and other stuff

Is this a rumor or is it going to happen?

atlanteay
08-05-2007, 08:25 PM
yeah it's gonna happen. It's for blueray so it has a few more scenes and has great details like any dirt, cuts, blood, or etc on their clothes.

Laddy
08-05-2007, 08:40 PM
I really wish they show more of the other characters.....

Masamunemaster
08-06-2007, 05:20 AM
I cant wait but the thing is that will mean I need to get a blu-ray player, and I was wanting to save up for a PS3 when FF13 gets ready to come out, so in other words should I begin saving now or wait til later?

Zechs
08-06-2007, 06:52 AM
Get a PS3. Its cheaper and can play Blu-Ray.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-13-2007, 02:54 AM
this pissed me off when i heard about it

Masamunemaster
08-13-2007, 05:24 AM
Why this is good news

Spawn of Sephiroth
08-13-2007, 04:26 PM
Why this is good news

No, its not. They can't leave well enough alone

Flare_Cross
08-13-2007, 10:45 PM
it could be interesting...

Zechs
08-14-2007, 06:02 AM
Yeah, after 2 releases...

Advent VII
08-14-2007, 07:29 PM
I dont know what to think. On one hand, i love the series. On the other, they already have people saying their beating the thing into the ground just to make more money (ff7, ffac, doc, befor crises, crises core). The animation in the movie still blows me away, making it better seems great, and new secenes would be great as well. but, to re relase it, at the normale price, with only a couple of smal improvments, like 3 new 5 min. scenes and the abuility to see each indavidual strand of tifa's hair blowing in the breeze seems a bit of a rip.. to me anyways...

If you want to wait another year or so and maybe release a squal to the movie (one that seph DOSENT come back for the 3rd time ;) ), or maybe make one of another game (ff8 perhaps?), i think id be ok with. This one seems to just be out to not only keeps hardcore fans happy, but squeezing a couple more bucks out of them as well.

But thats just me, i could be completly off base :D

Masamunemaster
08-15-2007, 07:48 AM
It would be great to see a FF8 movie, but I think they will surprise us with something we never expected to see( maybe a reunion of the whole gang i.e. biggs, wedge, and it would be cool/ weird to see jenova).

Slothy
08-15-2007, 02:58 PM
but I think they will surprise us with something we never expected to see( maybe a reunion of the whole gang i.e. biggs, wedge,

You mean the people who went squish when the Sector 7 plate fell? Not likely.

VorpalCyberWolf
08-15-2007, 05:33 PM
I suppose I should pass on buying the other Collectors Edition package now. I only have the original release, but if they are just going to rerelase everything all over again with new things I might as well wait. But if they come out with another version after that, I am going to disembowel those in charge of merchandising and distribution over at Squeenix.

Sword
08-18-2007, 02:43 PM
Apparrently the Compilation of FFVII is going on for at least 5 more years.

Why are they just putting it on blu-ray anyway? A PS3 will probably only be able to play blu-ray films for about a year and then suddenly loose that funtion all together (like the PS2 and DVDs)

Serapy
09-10-2007, 01:09 AM
but I think they will surprise us with something we never expected to see( maybe a reunion of the whole gang i.e. biggs, wedge,

You mean the people who went squish when the Sector 7 plate fell? Not likely.

But there's actually no proof that they went squish. Yes, it does look like they died because the door infront of Sector 7 is sightly filled of fires and destroyed things but maybe they escaped too. Their brains might have been damaged, which would explain why they didn't meet thier buddies later in the game xD.

It would be nice if they showed up again, though, because I liked them.

Seal Evil
09-10-2007, 11:10 PM
Argh, I really need to get a PS3. But it works out to be so much more expensive over here. It's £425. That's nearly $900.