PDA

View Full Version : Any artists want to pencil a tattoo?

Robb
08-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Howdy all.

Quick introduction.. Used to post here back in about 2001. Is Loony_Bob still an admin around these parts? I believe we joined around the same time. Miss ya, kiwi guy.

Anyway to the topic at hand, at a not so young 22 years of age I finally decided to get a tattoo. It's going to be the FFVIII logo without the text. I chose this because FF took a large chunk of my childhood. Not so much the game, but the friendships I with some people that originated from that game.

Here's the best I can do. Anyone out there do any better?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/vippin/fftat.jpg

Thanks for any replies.

Polaris
08-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Yep Daniel is still an admin! :D and Kawaii too but I haven't seen here in a while! Looks pretty cool! I'd like to get a tattoo of Vagrant Story symbol :D

Idk... might be wrong but erm... doen't this belong to Artist forum?:confused:

Rocket Edge
08-06-2007, 12:50 PM
Thats a pretty accurate drawing anyways mate, to be honest you could work off that one. I'll see what i'm at during the week and if I get any time i'll crack open the drawing pad. :monster:

Sword
08-14-2007, 04:13 PM
Its pretty accurate. Nice drawing skills btw. But I've always hated that style of drawing of whoever does the FF logos. They're mostly good but its just the way he draws the characters that I don't like. If I was doing that I'd adjust Squall's face or something. But thats my opinion, if you're happy with how the logo is then you should go with that.

Robb
08-16-2007, 12:05 PM
I'm not happy with it, that's why I posted here. :) I'm hoping some budding artist can do something with the original logo.

Breine
08-17-2007, 03:57 PM
It looks really good to me. Otherwise, you could always try and google the FFVIII logo and see if anything pops up.

Jessweeee♪
08-17-2007, 08:23 PM
Its pretty accurate. Nice drawing skills btw. But I've always hated that style of drawing of whoever does the FF logos. They're mostly good but its just the way he draws the characters that I don't like. If I was doing that I'd adjust Squall's face or something. But thats my opinion, if you're happy with how the logo is then you should go with that.

I love them, but I thought Zidane looked girly, even for Square x.x