PDA

View Full Version : "Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where Are You?

Goldenboko
08-05-2007, 06:45 PM
We got some work to do now.
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where Are You?
We need some help from you now.

Come on Scooby-Doo, I see you... pretending you got a sliver
But you're not fooling me, cause I can see, the way you shake and shiver.

You know we got a mystery to solve,
So Scooby Doo be ready for your act. [Scooby Doo] Uh-uh Uh-uh
Don't hold back!
And Scooby Doo if you come through
you're going to have yourself a scooby snack!
That's a fact!

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, here Are You.
You're ready and you're willing.
If we can count on you Scooby Doo,
I know you'll catch that villian." (http://www.diversity-radio.net/ssp/nowar/TV%20Themes%20-%20Scooby-Doo,%20Where%20Are%20You.mp3)

Appearently there's some Scooby-Doo marathon on. Did/Do you guys like Scooby-Doo? I remember when Scooby-Doo was my favorite show ever >.>

Watching it brings back memories, discuss Scooby-Doo.

Wooby-Wooby-Woo!

Fonzie
08-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Don Knotts episode ftw.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Don Knotts episode ftw.
Ack. You beat me to it.

Don Knotts episodes ftw

Elpizo
08-05-2007, 07:22 PM
My sister's crazy about Scooby-Doo. I liked (and still do) it too in fact. The episodes with Scrappy Doo were some of my favourite ever, sad he was in for only one series.

My fav episode would have to be "The Loch Ness Mess" with the Harlem Globetrotters. Don't know why, but the line "Danger, Danger, the Brittish are coming!" is my favourite TV-show quote ever.

So yeah, I like Scooby Doo. I'm not too fond of the "What's new Scooby Doo" series however. Too modern.

And who of you watched the movie "Scooby Doo meets the Boo Brothers"? I loved it, it was godly. Scrappy made it all the more lovable.

Eiko Guy
08-05-2007, 09:00 PM
I liked how only the things that were highlighted were things that would be used.

louby_4eva
08-05-2007, 09:28 PM
I used to love Scooby Doo. I don't really watch it now though. I loved the way Fred used to split the team so that he and Daphne were together....Awesome.
Just a side-note, my friend calls me Looby doo :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

Resha
08-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Oh gosh. Scooby is like my childhood hero :-) him and Shaggy. I used to love the show so much. "IF IT WEREN'T FOR THESE MEDDLING KIDS :irked:" lolol

Eiko Guy
08-05-2007, 09:42 PM
I dont see why shaggy and sccoby didnt just say
"GIve me thd amn scooby snacks" Then we they split up shaggy could steal the van and leave them bitchezz begind.