PDA

View Full Version : Maple Story! :D

Jojee
08-06-2007, 09:49 PM
Well okay, this is really sad but recently a friend got me into Maple Story (http://maplestory.nexon.net/) :p It's so cuute~

Anyone play? I'm on the Bellocan server ^_^!

(I know, *shoots self*)

Araciel
08-06-2007, 09:54 PM
is it fun?

Vermachtnis
08-06-2007, 10:15 PM
It's pretty fun, I'm a Cleric in Scania. I haven't played in awhile, though.

Markus. D
08-06-2007, 11:10 PM
It's a really good platformer :D

I <3 it, I don't play anymore... but I <3 it!

Flying Mullet
08-06-2007, 11:14 PM
I haven't played in a while, but I have a level 30's magician on Bellocan (I forget which specialty).

DK
08-06-2007, 11:56 PM
I was on my way to making a decent mage/wizard on Scania but that was months ago!

Leen-Leen
08-07-2007, 02:08 AM
I knew about MapleStory for a while, but never got around to downloading it ... I did, recently. I'm a magician in Scania, but I just started another character today in Bellocan xD

Jojee
08-07-2007, 03:49 AM
Wow, why is everyone in Scania? ;) Move to Bellocan!

Leen-Leen, my char in Bellocan is Auraely ^_^ (Sigh, there are like NO names available in MS, so I make random sounding ones) And Fig, get your arse playing again :</>D

Markus. D
08-07-2007, 04:14 AM
I liked Broa and Bellocan, My first was on Scania and my Main(s) are in Broa.

Leen-Leen
08-07-2007, 05:09 AM
Wow, why is everyone in Scania? ;) Move to Bellocan!

Leen-Leen, my char in Bellocan is Auraely ^_^ (Sigh, there are like NO names available in MS, so I make random sounding ones) And Fig, get your arse playing again :</>D

xD I just joined in Scania 'cause my other friends were there.

Flying Mullet
08-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Here's my characters on Bellocan:
Maple Story (http://www.basilmarket.com/user/chadmonkey)

Jojee
08-11-2007, 02:12 AM
Come play with me ;)

escobert
08-11-2007, 02:24 AM
If my interwebz worked I would think about playing :p

Vincent Valentine
08-11-2007, 11:39 AM
Maple Story...

*shudder*

To each their own I guess, but I cannot stand this game. It's just one constant, repetetitive, never-ending grind. I'm sure it's a little more enjoyable with friends, but sadly, my friends feel the exact same way about the game, which doesn't really help the situation much.

Carl the Llama
08-11-2007, 03:57 PM
so whats MS all about? is it like RO? do you actully have anything to do other then just grind grind grind? do they have dungeons which can only be conqured by a group with great boss fights or anything? please tell me what it is all about =D

Jojee
08-12-2007, 03:09 AM
Well I've been trying to do all the quests so it's less of a grind ;) Kinda bad thing is that the game is populated by 13 year olds. :p

But I can't seem to keep up with any mmorpgs right now o_o;

Xaven
08-13-2007, 06:36 AM
I used to play. I had two identical archers: one in Windia, the other in Scania. Their names were FSharp and GFlat. Haha. Despite playing for over a year, I never even hit 30. ;__; Dang, all my cash items have been expired for months. I must be ugly without my pink vest.

I wonder if my friend's guild still exists. She spent literally over 200 dollars in NX cash over the course of 90 days through my step-mother's Paypal. -__-

Well I've been trying to do all the quests so it's less of a grind ;) Kinda bad thing is that the game is populated by 13 year olds. :p
No, it's 9 year-olds. :P

Ediiiitra: Haha, a picture of GFlat. No pink vest or kitty slippers. ;__;

Jojee
08-13-2007, 06:54 AM
Hahah well the 9 year olds grew up into 13 year olds by now, I guess ;)!

And seriously, Nexon must make so much money off that game. Some people really go crazy with cash items. And by some people, I mean... it seems like the majority of people in that game has some kind of cash item, at least.

I have an archer too (in Bellocan of course)~ She's lvl 24 today. ^_^

Markus. D
08-14-2007, 12:25 AM
It's pretty easy to hit level 30, you just need to know the training spots... and when to enter without being impaled by all the others also using those training spots.

I spent... ALOT on Cash Items... and I miss my Rudolph ._.

and grats on dinging level 24 :D... you could probably massacre Green/Horny Mushrooms (A little bunch of friends and I named them Mishies :3... because it matched there sort of adorable-ness). n____n

Amundusias
08-16-2007, 06:56 PM
I got to lvl 50 on my crossbowman on Bera, but finding a decent place to lvl up is almost impossible now.

Tasura
08-17-2007, 02:12 AM
I started playing back in the beta, back when there was only Scania and Bera, I've played off an on since then, usually only when my cousin comes over now though.

Caraliz
08-19-2007, 08:56 AM
I should play again. I'm "Clemshine" so add me. :}

Markus. D
08-19-2007, 09:16 AM
Oh. The grind is massive!

But you can create items through item farming.

There are a few massive massive massive MASSIVE dungeons.

With extremely enormous bosses that will absolutely dominate you >__< until you're at least level 70 (Not many people make it up to there :().

You are pretty much able to go and explore most places safely once you are at least level 30 something... and have quite a few potions.

Some absolutely stunning (adorable :3) scenery to absorb in this game.

Quite a few secrets to discover, Platformer addict challenges to attempt and Occassional GM events.

I reckon it's probably the greatest MMORPG I've played out of all of them (I <3 to grind though... and the unique use of side-scroller platforming, so pay no attention to me D:).

It's a true exploration MMO if you're wanting to play one of those (You'll have to grind chore hard before it becomes one though~ It will hopefully make you strive and crave more... or~ throw it away).

edit: oh~ and some of the music is rather nice to listen to aswell, sorta makes you sleepy sometimes z_z~