PDA

View Full Version : So...

f f freak
08-07-2007, 12:19 AM
I'm sure there's a thread somewhere on this but quite frankly I'm too lazy to look.

I was just wondering what you guys looked for in guys/gals. I'm sure that some of you are just horny teenagers looking out for the girl with the biggest breasts or the guy with the coolest hair or something. I'm also sure that some of you are the older, more mature people who want a meaningful relationship.

So go ahead and reveal to everyone what you look for in guys/gals.

Fonzie
08-07-2007, 12:26 AM
Boobs.

Edit: Personality, nice eyes, dark hair, she has to be a happy person.

Psychotic
08-07-2007, 12:27 AM
Just a girl with the same sense of humour that I have, really, and is honest when it matters. Looks, well, I don't have any preferences, I like all sorts. Obviously I'd prefer a hot girl, but I'd be happy with a 3 or 4/10 if she was awesome enough company. Not gonna lie and say "Looks aren't important!" like it's cool to do to make yourself look like you're not shallow, 'cause yeah if someone's hideous then no thank you, but unless you're old and/or grossly overweight, (plump is fine!) then you're not likely to find yourself priced out of the Psychotic market.

oh sorry yes comedy answer I forgot. Uh...she has to have feathers and a beak. In fact, she has to be either a duck or a flamingo. I aint havin' none of this pelican :skull::skull::skull::skull:. (sorry Vikeve)

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2007, 12:36 AM
BIG BOOBIES, NO BRAINS.

f f freak
08-07-2007, 12:40 AM
:( I hate you all. You ruin everything.

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2007, 12:41 AM
It could be worse. I mean, I could've been telling the truth. :O_O:

Anon
08-07-2007, 12:41 AM
petite, dark hair, and a strong personality. looks aren't that important beyond that (i do require he/she likes anime to some level though)

Agrias
08-07-2007, 12:42 AM
I like a sense of humor, looks are alright, i kinda have to be attracted to them. They have to be fun, outgoing, and if they have a cute personality, its all the better. YAYYYYYY

Vermachtnis
08-07-2007, 12:50 AM
I like happy-go-lucky optimists. Not to an extreme, but I can't stand dark pessimists one bit. And she has to be cute, too.

Leen-Leen
08-07-2007, 01:10 AM
I like someone who's really funny, and they like to laugh a lot. I think laughter is important. :p And someone who's at least decent-looking.

Araciel
08-07-2007, 02:56 AM
two words:

MO-NEY.

honestly though i like someone who i can stand for more than an hour at a time