PDA

View Full Version : More help...(may contain spoilers)

pspkilla
08-07-2007, 01:39 AM
I'm not sure what to do at this point in the game, I just passed the part where Cecil learns that Golbez and him are brothers, I don't know what to do now, I went to the Cave of Bahamut, but when I reached a man he told me to leave. Where am I supposed to go, and how can I change party members?

f f freak
08-07-2007, 01:46 AM
You were told to leave because you obviously don't have Leviathan. To get Leviathan you must beat Asura in the land of summons. Then speak to the man next to her and you will engage in combat with Leviathan.

Secondly have you completed the Giant of Babel/Bab-il/whatever? If you have then go to Mysidia and speak to anyone of your characters. You'll be prompted to switch characters.

PuPu
08-07-2007, 02:02 AM
Of course, you can't switch characters if you're playing on an SNES or PS1 version of FFIV. Your party is automatically set by the events in the story and cannnot be changed.

pspkilla
08-07-2007, 07:20 AM
You were told to leave because you obviously don't have Leviathan. To get Leviathan you must beat Asura in the land of summons. Then speak to the man next to her and you will engage in combat with Leviathan.

Secondly have you completed the Giant of Babel/Bab-il/whatever? If you have then go to Mysidia and speak to anyone of your characters. You'll be prompted to switch characters.

Yes I have, and thank you this was very helpful.