PDA

View Full Version : Easy level ups !!

Dan_Da_Man
08-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Hey!! I'm new 2 this syt but fluient with ff games and cnt wait get talking to you guys and galzs on here who love final fantasy just as much as me , im obsessed!:)

Fav ff game - ff7!!!

Current status on ff 12:

Current part of storyline - just entered " archadese "

Current location - Still Shrine , doing what? - auto leveling Negalmuur method with my unquie gambit set - up which i will share with you!!.

current playtime ff12 - 90hr.32 mins

current clan points and rank - 1547344 , 24 hunts - Paragon of Justice

Highest chain - 999 max :) - easy

current espers obtained 5 - Belais , Zalera , Mateus , Exodus , Adrammelech

Main team:

Leader -Vayne lv 65 - packing death bringer , Crystal sheild , Crown of laurels , Maximillian , Nihopalaoa

balthier lv 63 - packing death bringer , Crystal sheild , Hypnocrown , Maximillian , Embroidered Tippet

Basch lv 63 - Packing Fomalhaunt , Wyrmfire shot , Hypnocrown , Diamond armour , Embroidered tippet

Reserve team:

Leader - Ashe lv 45 - packing death bringer , crystal sheild , Hypnocrown , Diamond armour , Embroidered tippet

Penelo lv 44 - packing death bringer , crystal sheild , Hypnocrown , Diamond armour , Embroidered tippet

Fran lv 44 - packing Runeblade , crystal sheild , Hypnocrown , Diamond armour , Embroidered Tippet .

U all must of heard about the auto Negalmuur method , and heres my gambit set -up its perfect and never breaks!! just got my 999 chain max using this.

collect:

20 remedys or more - these are not essential but are used just incase party leader becomes status = doom which will be very rare due 2 gambit set up

99 - phoenix downs - these are also not essential but good to have as they can be used before u start using raise which will save time and mp
and they work alot faster than raise eva could

99 - smelling salts - not essential as esuana will cover your team being confused status but i use them as they are alot quicker and also the ghasts which u will kill constanly will also drop these so u will constanly have these in stock.

These are the only items u will need , it is also essential to abtain remedy lore 3 which will allow ure remedys to heal doom status also obtaining all the Phoenix lores on the license board is a bonus.

p.s when your phoenix downs run out will which they eventually will , you will still be coverd with raise so your chain will not break.

heres the gambits:

copy these identically and you can go out with your friends or do what ever you want and your team will continue to level its gr8!!! love it , and i made my gambits in a special way so that it could not be broken

your party leader is the key and u must not let him die! , also equip weak weapons such as flame tongues or deamon banes ect as ure strong weapons could k0! your team once confused

party leader

1. ally any Phoenix down
2. ally any raise
3. ally hp < 40% Curaga
4. ally hp < 20% regen - optional
5. ally status = confuse - smelting salts
6. Ally any esuna
7. Ally party leader- Remedy - rarely will be used , but good 2 have
8. Foe status = blind - cast haste - optional explain later
9. Foe HP < 3,000 - attack
10. ally any - haste- optional good 2 use will speed up team
11. self charge - make sure this is at bottom

second character

1. ally party leader - phoenix down
2. ally party leader - Raise
3. ally any raise
4. decoy - this will allow this user to absorb doom
5. ally hp < 30% curaga
6. ally status = confuse - smelting salts
7. ally any - esuna
8. ally party leader - remedy - rarely used again. good back up tho
9. Foe HP =100% - Steal - optional explain later
10. Foe HP <3000- attack
11. ally any haste
12. self charge - make sure at bottom

Third character

1. Ally party leader - phoenix down
2. ally party leader - raise
3. Ally any - phoenix down
4. ally any - raise
5. Ally Hp< 50% curaga
6. self decoy
7. ally status = confuse - smelting salts
8. ally any Esuna
9. ally party leader - remedy - will rarely be used , but have
10. Foe HP < 3,000 - attack
11. self - charge - make sure at bottom

The Blind foe status = cast haste gambit, which i have added is not essential but good 2 use in my opinion , this is what u do wen u 1st encounter him tell everyone 2 cast blind on him until hes blinded , then ure character who holds the gambit will constanly haste him as blind is infinite on this guy as he neva heals it and the haste will speed him up for most ghast summons which means more exp:) and also he will be blinded and will be less likely to hit you.

also turn ure game speed speed to full before u leave them 2 level for more exp.

now the steal gambit i added is also useful - if you plan to use this make sure u damage Negalmuur slightly at the begin at the time when you cast blind , so he does not have 100% hp so that ure character will steal from the ghasts summoned as i result of this and over time u will steal Paramina Crossbows which sell for just over 3k! so if you want a little extra cash add this gambit i explained above and gambits and follow this.

Surely but lastly to spawn him!! heres what to do ,at times it can be tricky but i sussed the guy out , hes located in the T section in the still shrine called Ward of the sword king on the map u must wait etleast 30 minutes before killing the darkmare located near were he spawns and spent etleast 30 minutes within the stil shrine before killing him this helps in spawning him and kill all other monsters within the area and keep re - entering and leaving and he will eventually appear in time.

Note the self - charge gambit will constanly be in action but this is noramal for my set up and ure mp will be up and down all time but it will be fine.

Any questions regarding my gambit set - up , email me:

dan761@hotmail.co.uk - thanks and i hope this helps you

DAN_DA_MAN - works

silentenigma
08-07-2007, 10:30 PM
holy crap.

Hazzard
08-07-2007, 10:59 PM
First of all, how much EXP do you get out of this "perfected gambit"?

Second of all, well done for initiative.

Dan_Da_Man
08-08-2007, 01:20 AM
thanks ;), well put this way m8 ive had it running around 3pm and my main team were in there mid 50 at the time , i stopped the chain at bang on 9pm as i was timing it and then carried on with main story , and wait for it my main my main teams levels were as follows: i was chuffed!

Vann - 69 nerly 70

balthier - 68

Basch - 68

also if i had ran it early on in the morning say around 7am till 9pm i would easily be in mid lv 80's but i was testing my gambit system all day and only started it at 3pm , so i plan to run it for longer next time i re - visit the still shrine .

so its well worth setting up and with all the loot i obtained and the bows which i stole i had around 100k which added onto the other 200k i already had then i bought the conopic jar = 250k which i had been saving for which was also a bonus for me as i also have all the other monographs . give it a try m8 u wnt regret it im guna do same agen for my reserve team and leave it running while im at work lol and ill come ome and they will have gone up 20 lvs guaranteed . its gr8 and easy 2 set - up i wanted to share it wid u guys on here as this method has been used before and is all over net but my gambit set - up is more full proof and u receive more exp and extra gil 2 .

;)

PuPu
08-08-2007, 02:16 AM
You just ruined almost the entire game for yourself. I'd recommend you actually do a regular playthrough without ridiculous overleveling.

Other than that, good job on finding the Negalmuur leveling trick all by yourself.

Dan_Da_Man
08-08-2007, 03:36 AM
why do u think i have a reserve team m8? with low levels in there 40's, i use them threw story and main hard team for hard mob hunts and hidden espers and secret bosses and areas , so i have the best of both worlds , u see . thanks ;)

just watched that transformers trailer i gota see that!!! looks awsome :D

PuPu
08-08-2007, 03:42 AM
why do u think i have a reserve team m8? with low levels in there 40's, i use them threw story and main hard team for hard mob hunts and hidden espers and secret bosses and areas , so i have the best of both worlds , u see . thanks ;)

just watched that transformers trailer i gota see that!!! looks awsome :D

Except the only problem with that is, once one of your teams is KO'd, you're either left with a ridiculously powerful team that can kill a regular boss in three or four hits, or an underleveled team that will get killed in one or two hits by the hard Mark Hunts and secret bosses.

You might have thought that you can use your second party to revive the first one. Except the problem again, is that your uber strong party is almost invincible compared to the bosses in the story, making a lot easier than it should be to revive your characters. And your second party still has the problem of being too weak for the secret bosses, making it hard to revive your other party before they easily die. So actually, what you got was a mediocre, split in half, version of "both worlds."

Dan_Da_Man
08-08-2007, 05:15 AM
either way i like my team 2 be strong and i no that my main team kicks arse , so im not really fussed id rather have a super uber team than a lame average party will prove 2 bosses and marks that i am a force to be think twice about messing with lol , i can see were your coming from in way but my main team will neva be k,Oed easily.

ill just av level up me reserve team some more then ill have no problems

pissed of bcoz i did not know about this requirement for zodiac spear early on in game i only found out l8 on about not opening certain chests and stuff i think its silly and now i have get it from henne mines or sumat.
and ive heard its only a 1% chance i was like:confused: im not starting a new game just 2 get that wep wats the point lol.

im currently collecting all the items for the
Tournesol (The Sunflower) :tongue::moomba:

Formalhaut
08-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Hey welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it. :D

To keep Pupu happy, just breeze through the story, the last boss is cakwalk. After that, do whatever you want, be it lvling to Lv.99 or killing Yiazmat.

NOTE: Oh and Btw, your gambit pwns. Ill use it when I reach the stillshrine.:)

Jimsour
08-08-2007, 02:08 PM
I done something similar to that only my macros were a bit different. Got me a good few levels but I didnt go as far as past 55 with it I dont think.

Got loads of LP from it. At least 2000 in four hours.

Hazzard
08-08-2007, 04:30 PM
I've tried it out, so far I've left it for 15 - 20 minutes, but will check every hour till midnight. I think my characters will reach like level 80, cause they were level 70 before I started this.

Dan_Da_Man
08-08-2007, 06:04 PM
thanks guy;) respect to you all ,yeah hazzard give it a go , if its all set-up right m8 and u blinded him so haste will be casted on him and ure game speed on max if u leave it al day and check it wen u can every hour or so , ure levels will sky high , remember do not equip ure strongest wep as it might k.o ure team leader which u dnt want wen they get confused and use tippets as accesorys like i did more double exp and u will be laughning m8 , ;) let me no how u get on wid it m8..

Hazzard
08-08-2007, 07:15 PM
3 hours later....my team is near leveling up by two levels, except Ashe who went up by three. Nine more hours and they'll probably be around level 76 - 77, decent method, but I'm a bit upset that I'm only getting 350 - 420 EXP per fiend. I would of liked around 1000 EXP, but oh well, it is called Auto - leveling, not "Power - leveling"...

final-mike
08-08-2007, 08:04 PM
I might try it out because i'm a bit underleveled but i won't do it for more then an hour or two on each party because i don't want to make the rest of the story too easy. What level will this work successfully? My party is currently around level 36.

Jimsour
08-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Make sure to use an embroided triplet (or whatever its called!!!). Double exp.

Hazzard
08-08-2007, 11:39 PM
level 36 is perfect, you'll get up to 55 - 60 in no time, well about 7 seven hours is enough, but for your time limit I would think 15 lvl ups would occur.

Dan_Da_Man
08-09-2007, 02:00 AM
nice one hazard well done!! nerly lv 80 , good method init , yeah m8 use a tippet for double exp and lv 36 its ok but 40 is the recommended lv but watch em for 1st hour bcoz of there low levels just incase the chain breaks besides that your good 2 go m8 , and im glad this method helps you guys thats what im here for , for u guys and galz;):moomba:

Bolivar
08-09-2007, 02:29 AM
this sounds like some crazy stuff. I'll probably do it when i get back to this game to get everything, but right now i'm playing FFVI, plus I have Dragon Quest VIII to finish, which I already have 95 hours on and i'm just watching the clock go up with no end in sight....ugh, but i love that game.

Hazzard
08-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Well, erm...everything was going well until I went to bed. Fell asleep, and work up at around 4 am, checked on my characters and noticed that the whole game had reset and my auto - leveling was deleted...also my 999 max chain and all those items I had gathered. I don't think I will ever do it again on my file, but maybe a new one which I have level 20 characters. I'm still a bit disappointed though.

Dan_Da_Man
08-09-2007, 04:33 PM
dunno why its done that , could of been anything , u should make several back up files every five hours or so wen autoing just incase the chain breaks and u loose that time autoing and those lvs you have obtained , sorry to hear bout that hazzard m8

Formalhaut
08-09-2007, 04:47 PM
I dont advise to sleep over night, anything could Happen, but as D_D_D said, make back up files. Might break your chain, but at least you dont break your chain AND lvls.

NOTE: Is there a item thats doubles Lp?

NOTE 2: If I wanted to Beat the 1st demon wall, what lvl should I be, this is when you face it the 1ST time, in the story line... I guessing lvl 30

Renmiri
08-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Double LP ? Gold Amulet, no ?

Hazzard
08-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Hmmm, I've thought over the whole method yet again and don't really think it suits 70+ level characters, because you should be getting 5,000 EXP at certain areas in the late stage of the game with my levels, and it's more fun doing that way than worrying over the whole Auto - level concept.

Dan_Da_Man
08-09-2007, 10:28 PM
thats actually what i do now , i only used my auto leveling method wen was in my lvs 50 2 give my characters a kick start early on , im in my lv 70's just like u hazzard and i just wonder round the world now doing hunts and that n leveling as i go along , the whole reason for using the method was 2 give my characters a kick start lol , just guna complete game now and obtain certain weapons i want and obtain all espers and kill all the hunt mobs and i cannot wait to fight last mark with 50mil hp it will be so cool!! , much cooler than fighting omega weapon in ff8 which i enjoyed

Hazzard
08-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Boy, I feel lucky. In ff8 I just maxed out everything, and gotta go Ultimecia's castle to face the omega weapon. In ff12 I'm practically doing the same thing.

Hey, Dan, did you beat Behemoth King? If you did, how'd you find him as an opponent?

Hambone
08-09-2007, 11:58 PM
Dan, you're funny. :lol:

Grazia
08-10-2007, 01:36 AM
The Negalmuur trick is really useful.. especially if you get bored of levelling easily... good to hear that its working out for you.

If anyone else is interested, theres a negalmuur guide on gamefaqs too. :)

pspkilla
08-10-2007, 08:11 PM
or if anyone is interested they can check out this video here YouTube - Final Fantasy XII - Negalmuur Auto-leveling Guide (http://youtube.com/watch?v=yvjD0GV7lOY) i found it to be quite helpful.

ff is da best
08-30-2007, 11:47 AM
this trick sounds cool i will try it when i get up to that place

Dragonsoul
08-30-2007, 11:18 PM
I've been asking about where to level up at high levels, but I didn't realize about these auto levelling tricks! This is great!

Is this the ONLY auto-levelling trick? If not, please list all the other ones and which is best? i'm at Level 60 now, in the Henne Mines extension.