PDA

View Full Version : Grimoire Togail and Aidhed

tor86
08-07-2007, 10:59 PM
I have just come over a Grimoire Togail, and I read a faq that there were two of this type, Togail and Aidhed.

I was just wondering what you could do with these grimoires?

I saw on a site that you could use them to obtain Dark Matter. But what does dark matter do?

Can these items be used for something else?

Lawr
08-07-2007, 11:02 PM
It's just loot you sell and Dark Matter is as useful as Knots of Rust.

abrojtm
08-08-2007, 05:27 AM
You're confusing the Grimoires which are loot items with the items in the Bazaar known as "Forgotten Grimoires" which actually turn out to be the monographs. Monographs increase the quality and frequency of drops from particular kinds of monsters. With the Canopic Jar (marked as Morbid Urn in the bazaar), you can get Arcanas from any montsers. Dark Matter is just a usable item that deals heavy damage to all foes. It's not that great really.

Dan_Da_Man
08-08-2007, 05:39 AM
very true he has mixed the 2 up , people commonly compare the two but they different in there means and purpose and they are obtained in two completely different ways, i have all the monographs referred to as forgotten grimoires and the jar which allow all monster 2 drop arcana's which is very useful indeed they all aid in a rarer and more frequent drop , but the grimoire u was enquiring about is just a simple piece of standard loot , ;):moomba:

10-Breaker
09-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Dark Matter's damage depends on how many knots of rust you have in your inventory.

Renmiri
09-04-2007, 07:19 PM
Shemhazai's overdrives depend on your usage of Dark Matter and knots of rust

10-Breaker
09-22-2007, 01:11 PM
Dark Matter's damage depends on how many knots of rust you have in your inventory.

Shemhazai's overdrives depend on your usage of Dark Matter and knots of rust

What? Nobody want to continue? ^^

Renmiri
09-22-2007, 06:48 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xii/103827-knot-rust-dark-matter-soul-purge.html