PDA

View Full Version : If I had a nickel for every email I get I would throw them at people in the foodcourt

Momiji
08-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Does anyone here have really old e-mail accounts that you haven't checked for a long time? I just checked my old Yahoo! account that I made around 4 years ago, and I have (seriously, I'm not kidding) 7,765 unread messages. Seriously.

Discuss.

P.S. Whoever figures out where my title comes from gets a cookie. (Note: I had to shorten it due to character limits.)

Polaris
08-08-2007, 03:46 PM
I have an account at sapo since I joined EOFF! ^^" But I sign up like once in a month so I don't lose it, but I just go there to delete the e-mails I don't even check them ^^"

Leen-Leen
08-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Nah, I check all my e-mail accounts somewhat regularly.

~*~Celes~*~
08-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Yeah, but I can't check it anymore. I think someone got into it and changed my password on me ;_; probably my evil ex.

Uh...I'm guessing from your poetry? ^^;

Zeldy
08-08-2007, 04:23 PM
I get tons of junk on my MSN. I just don't even look anymore unless I have friends whining "DID YOU GET MY EMAIL???".

I think I have like 700 or something, but I used to have 2,000 till I deleted like 20 odd pages.

rubah
08-08-2007, 07:06 PM
No. Any e-mail I have used extensively is either still in use or gone.

I've used the same hotmail email for years and years, I'vea lways used my ISP e-mail for primary email (so I can't check the old ones xD) and I still use my gmail.

I have mechanisms that tell me when I get amil so they don't run too long unattended xD

Jessweeee♪
08-08-2007, 07:11 PM
WAS IT FUTURAMA??? I DON'T KNOW!!!

...aaaanyway, all I really use email for is to sign up on other web sites and receive notices of things that are happening on there. I set my inbox to my homepage, then I go to wherever I need to.

mooglebunni608
08-08-2007, 07:12 PM
There's one email that i can't log into and probably has a billion unread emails on it :/
I like to let my spam files fill up until they get to 666 emails. Then I scream and delete them all real fast <3 :pinkelephant:

Vermachtnis
08-08-2007, 07:14 PM
I don't even check my normal e-mails, unless I'm looking for something.

Peegee
08-08-2007, 07:41 PM
I should have a EoFF email account, but I forget the UID. I also have a 'youarefat@hotmail.com' (feel free to sign me up for nonsense) email that I access once a month, if even that. It collects spam :D

Jojee
08-08-2007, 07:46 PM
My normal email account has about 4k emails in it, and I do delete semi-often. Not often enough, I guess. :p Most are useless emails, although not spam.

One of my neglected gmail accounts have like 3k emails in spam that deletes itself every 30 days but keeps compiling anyway xD

Miriel
08-08-2007, 08:06 PM
I had an old email account on Yahoo that I used to use in High School and I haven't checked in awhile. When I checked it again to transfer all those emails to my current email account I found that Yahoo had deleted everything due to inactivity. I freakin' hate Yahoo, those bastards.

Old Manus
08-08-2007, 08:44 PM
I go nuts if I tot up more than 4 emails unread. It's like my thing for not having more than 4 tabs open in Firefox. I bet if I took myself to a doctor I would be on high doses of Ritalin because I'd get diagnosed with OCD, ADD, ADHD, and Dungue Fever.

EDIT: He might be able to fit Asperger's in there if he was feeling bored

daggertrepe
08-08-2007, 10:29 PM
I check my email regularly.

Momiji
08-08-2007, 11:07 PM
Okay, I guess I can give a hint for the title. It's from a certain web cartoon that features e-mails....