PDA

View Full Version : Spikes, plaid, bright colors.

Kitteh
08-09-2007, 07:19 AM
Yes, Punk Rock. So, whom here has ever dyed there hair an obnoxiously bright color, wore plaid, or skinny jeans, or just rocked with a unique hair style. Liberty Spikes for example, if not a mohawk. Like. Yes. Plaid is pretty, what colors did you wear?! Can you chicken dance? Whats chicken dancing do with Punk Rock!? EVERYTHING!? Okay, it doesn't, moral is!

Please do share with us your time, contributions to the Punk Rock scene. It's funny to be brightly colored in plaid, kekeke.

Yamaneko
08-09-2007, 07:23 AM
Punks couldn't / can't play their instruments so they rely on image to sell their music.

*moved to The Lounge*

Kitteh
08-09-2007, 07:27 AM
Punks couldn't / can't play their instruments so they rely on image to sell their music.

*moved to The Lounge*

Im not refering to the music genre, just if anyones ever dressed the part o o;. But sure, I guess ._.;.

Shoeberto
08-09-2007, 07:32 AM
I'm so punk I wear a business suit in the mosh pit. Yeah, try to rip THAT one off, conformists!

Yamaneko
08-09-2007, 07:34 AM

*moved to The Lounge*

Im not refering to the music genre, just if anyones ever dressed the part o o;. But sure, I guess ._.;.
So do I move this back then?

Kitteh
08-09-2007, 07:37 AM

*moved to The Lounge*

I unno, I lack the intelligence to judge, but I guess sinces it's related or whatever it goes here o o;.

I'm so punk I wear a business suit in the mosh pit. Yeah, try to rip THAT one off, conformists!

Thats pretty hardcore man < <;.

" Im in yer mosh pit, gettin' my buisness suit on. ".

Edit by Psychotic: hey Kitteh, please don't double post! Use the edit/delete button instead if you please. Thanks.

Avarice-ness
08-09-2007, 07:38 AM

xD

Mr. Shoe, I don't think anyone would be moshing you for the fun of the music at that point, it'd be, first one to take out the guy in the suit wins.

*moved to The Lounge*

Must Yams doubt his power? :razz:

Eiko Guy
08-09-2007, 07:42 AM
I have totally Worn black skinny jeans with white shades and black and white checkered arm sleeve thingy. Tight hoodie and all. More punk rcok/emo but meh.

Ace14
08-09-2007, 07:46 AM

*gives evil stare* :mad: I like punk but I only really wear tight jeans, no plaid and my hair wouldn't look right with liberty spikes or a mohawk.

Peegee
08-10-2007, 05:15 PM
In my eoff album profile there's a picture of me with bright red hair (looks like I painted it). I also have / had liberty spikes, because it's a 'shocking' hair style and I get the results I want from it.

As for rock clothes I don't wear any but there's a picture of me with a trenchcoat and chains and a paper cutter for a sword in pureghetto on deviantART (http://pureghetto.deviantart.com)

:D

Zeldy
08-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Ive been in a most pit when punks have joined, and the mosh soon emptied to get away from their sheer brutality. :p My friend got a studded jacket pressed against her back.

I wear skinny jeans on the odd ocasion, but Im not at all punk. In the slighest.

Araciel
08-11-2007, 05:35 AM
i've never been punky a day in my life.

Rengori
08-11-2007, 05:39 AM
I'm not into punk, nor have I dressed that way, although one of my dreams is to get some friends adn run through Hollywood in full corpsepaint and :skull::skull::skull::skull: and act like we're in a music video for Immortal.

Death Ranger
08-11-2007, 05:42 AM
I've done liberty spikes... dyed my hair dark blue for it too.... I wear tight jeans occasionaly..

Araciel
08-11-2007, 06:26 AM
i got idea...

let's all punk ourselves out and take pictures.

it'll be super-keen.

El Bandito
08-11-2007, 07:44 AM

Pshhh, Rude Boys have worn suits in the pit for years.

Shoeberto
08-11-2007, 08:24 AM

Rude Boys got nothing on the Friendly Upscale Yuppy.

BardTard
08-11-2007, 06:30 PM
The most punk I've ever looked is my pink plaid schoolgirl skirt :love: and when I had that BRIGHT red streak in my hair. The picture might still be on my profile. I'm probably gonna change it though. I meant to dye my hair black and purple but it turned out blueish-black and RED. WTF? Still looked cool though. Uh what was the questioni again oh yeah I don't like to be brightly colored. I have to be at least be 51% darker. :| I need contrast. I'm very picky.

My idol is Lily (as Lola) from Hannah Montana, if you know who that is. Minus the pink/white/blue/rainbow hair.

Eiko Guy
08-12-2007, 12:30 AM
I'm with dyslexicon. LETS EOFF PUNK MEETUP....in texas

Peegee
08-13-2007, 02:48 PM

<= Trenchcoat and shirt / slacks. I went right after work. Ask Bonnie.

Kitteh
08-13-2007, 03:14 PM
Psshhaaww, wow. I wasnt expecting this sort of feedback; were all crazy on the inside, very, very crazy. Aren't we :choc: ?