PDA

View Full Version : snip snip

Jowy
08-09-2007, 03:40 PM
After hearing a Ventrilo conversation with a certain uncircumsized Tauren Druid from EoFF who shall remain nameless, it got me thinking, how many of the males here are circumsized?

I know I am. 8-)

oddler
08-09-2007, 03:41 PM
I know I am.

Chimp
08-09-2007, 04:29 PM
I am not! My peepee is more sensitive than yours will ever be ;[

Jess
08-09-2007, 04:58 PM
I don't have a penis.

Yamaneko
08-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Me neither.

Psychotic
08-09-2007, 05:10 PM
guys how do i tell if i am a circumsized??? :confused:

Tavrobel
08-09-2007, 05:12 PM
327 of them.

Nope.

Chimp
08-09-2007, 05:48 PM

My guess is that if the erect penis's head's base's circumference is noticeably larger than the shaft's circumference.

Peegee
08-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Hay guys I can't tell pls tell me

here's a pix

8---D:

-_-

Fonzie
08-09-2007, 06:40 PM
I am.

Flying Mullet
08-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Rabbi Tuckman: I am Rabbi Tuckman, purveyor of sacramental wine and moyel extraordinaire.
Merry Men: 'ello Rabbi!
Rabbi Tuckman: Hello boys!
Robin Hood: A moyel... I don't believe I've ever heard of that profession.
Rabbi Tuckman: A moyel is a very important guy. He makes circumcisions.
Scarlet: What, pray tell, sir, is a circumcision?
Rabbi Tuckman: It's the latest craze. The ladies love it!
Little John: I'll take one!
Achoo: Hey, put me down for two!

Captain Maxx Power
08-09-2007, 06:53 PM

If you hang around in synagogues and say "hutzpah" a lot.

Tavrobel
08-09-2007, 06:54 PM
Rabbi Tuckman: I am Rabbi Tuckman, purveyor of sacramental wine and moyel extraordinaire.
Merry Men: 'ello Rabbi!
Rabbi Tuckman: Hello boys!
Robin Hood: A moyel... I don't believe I've ever heard of that profession.
Rabbi Tuckman: A moyel is a very important guy. He makes circumcisions.
Scarlet: What, pray tell, sir, is a circumcision?
Rabbi Tuckman: It's the latest craze. The ladies love it!
Little John: I'll take one!
Achoo: Hey, put me down for two!

Men in Tights is victory.

Mirage
08-09-2007, 08:12 PM
What's the point of circumcisions?

Shlup
08-09-2007, 08:17 PM
To be barbaric and disgusting.

And reduce production of smegma, I suppose.

ChibiAxel
08-09-2007, 08:20 PM

Ok If it lookiks like a normal one like on websites then yesh you are and if it's pointy no./...I am

Mirage
08-09-2007, 08:23 PM

I have no idea what smegma is. Is it bad? Is it impossible to do anything about it other than to circumcise people?

Tavrobel
08-09-2007, 08:26 PM

I have no idea what smegma is. Is it bad? Is it impossible to do anything about it other than to circumcise people?

Smegma article. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smegma) From what I can tell and have heard in the past, it's for hygenic reasons, mostly. It was a pretty good idea back in them olden days, but now in modern times with showers every day as opposed to once a month, it's not a problem anymore.

Resha
08-09-2007, 08:28 PM

Ok If it lookiks like a normal one like on websites then yesh you are and if it's pointy no./...I am

POINTY?! lol. Like someone stuck into a pencil sharpener xD

Xaven
08-09-2007, 09:15 PM
I amn't.

In Denmark, smegma is called "neck cheese". Ew.

Araciel
08-09-2007, 09:19 PM
the point of circumcision has become one of normalcy and hygiene, though how anyone could neglect being clean to the point that they get a foreskin infection these days is beyond me. most mothers have it done so their son will 'look like his father' because an uncircumcised penis is so rare these days in this part of the world, teenaged girls will find it gross and unappealing :S what's up with that, it's natural.

oh well i actually wrote an essay on the subject...

anyway i'm circumcised.

abrojtm
08-09-2007, 09:22 PM
I am, but then again, most are in the states. It's perfectly normal not to be in other (many) parts of the world though.

Mirage
08-09-2007, 09:33 PM
Right, that white stuff. I know what it is, and what it's for. It takes 5 seconds to wash it off in the shower, and you should be showering daily anyway.

So, what's the point of circumcision?

Goldenboko
08-09-2007, 09:35 PM
I guess so I don't know how to tell xD

In other news reading this thread has disturbed me greatly.

abrojtm
08-09-2007, 09:40 PM
If you don't know whether or not you are circumcized, you are probably too young to be reading this thread.

Mirage
08-09-2007, 09:42 PM
If your foreskin is gone, there's a pretty good chance your parents had your penis mutilated.

Araciel
08-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Right, that white stuff. I know what it is, and what it's for. It takes 5 seconds to wash it off in the shower, and you should be showering daily anyway.

i told ya....because people are obsessed with fitting in

Tavrobel
08-09-2007, 10:21 PM

Old-school hygiene that hasn't quite gone away.

Currently, a social similarity, so that your father doesn't feel any less of a man.

Flying Mullet
08-09-2007, 10:22 PM

Oy, that could be a bad pun...

Araciel
08-09-2007, 10:23 PM
lol awesome.

Baloki
08-09-2007, 10:23 PM
. . . . .

Mirage
08-09-2007, 10:24 PM

Fitting in? Circumcision is rare over here.

Araciel
08-09-2007, 10:24 PM
yep that's what i said i think, in this part of the world.

Xaven
08-09-2007, 10:26 PM
The US and Israel are the only two places where circumcision is widely practiced from what I know.

Mirage
08-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Is it really more than 50% in the US?

I would assume some African countries do it a lot too. Isn't Somalia notorious for female circumcision?

Tavrobel
08-09-2007, 10:41 PM
I would assume some African countries do it a lot too. Isn't Somalia notorious for female circumcision?

Different thing entirely. Apparently from what I have learned, female circumcision involves removal of sexual organs, instead of a mere clip and snip. Article. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_circumcision) This one is used not for hygeine, but in order to prevent sexual arousal.

Notoriety I would guess to be something that borderline violates human rights.

Mirage
08-09-2007, 11:11 PM
I figured they'd do male circumcision as well when they already were on a roll!

I know the differences, and it violates human rights in my opinion, and a lot of other's opinions too.

Rengori
08-09-2007, 11:28 PM
I am, I kinda enjoy knowing my penis doesn't look like a giant earthworm.

Shoeberto
08-10-2007, 12:03 AM

I know the differences, and it violates human rights in my opinion, and a lot of other's opinions too.
I don't feel as if my human rights are violated. I don't find it weird when guys are uncircumcized, either. It doesn't hurt or help anything either way, so I don't see why it's a big deal when people do or don't. Maybe if the parents where physically cutting off the dick it'd be a problem.

And female and male circumcisions are so different in the effects that they shouldn't be compared. To a male, it's almost completely for looks. For a female, though, it has serious ramification on their biology. Just because they're sometimes referred to as the same thing doesn't mean they're anything alike.

Mirage
08-10-2007, 12:14 AM
I was referring to female circumcision in my previous post, I guess I should have clarified that better. I think it's a silly thing to do to a boy anyway, seeing as it can never be reversed if it turns out he didn't like it.

Chimp
08-10-2007, 12:15 AM
No foreskin means less peen to feel with. I am glad I still have mine, and that my parents chose not to mutilate me without my consent.

Ace14
08-10-2007, 12:28 AM
In other news reading this thread has disturbed me greatly.

Same here! I pretty sure I'm not. So just to make sure if you are circumcized you don't have foreskin? That's how you can tell the difference correct? Well I guess for the people who don't know what circumcision is just google it. I'm sure your bound to see many...interesting things there. :D

Levian
08-10-2007, 12:35 AM
Thankfully I am not circumcised, as that would mean I'd have one less spot to hide my EoFF password.

Shoeberto
08-10-2007, 01:23 AM
No foreskin means less peen to feel with.
Not really, it just means the head is constantly exposed. I doubt sexual activity actually feels any different (it's fundamentally the exact same activity with or without the foreskin)

Hambone
08-10-2007, 01:34 AM
I am!

Araciel
08-10-2007, 01:36 AM
No foreskin means less peen to feel with.
Not really, it just means the head is constantly exposed. I doubt sexual activity actually feels any different (it's fundamentally the exact same activity with or without the foreskin)

i guess the only way to find out would be to have an uncircumcised man get the procedure and then tell you, or check the tissue for nerve endings...or maybe brain functions during sex somehow

Yamaneko
08-10-2007, 01:53 AM
50%? Doubt it.

Chimp
08-10-2007, 01:55 AM
Pretty sure the glans hardens a little when the foreskin is removed.

This means less sensitivity.

Xaven
08-10-2007, 02:11 AM
Pretty sure the glans hardens a little when the foreskin is removed.

This means less sensitivity.
Teacher said that a ton of the nerve endings associated with sexual arousal are in the foreskin.

Iceglow
08-10-2007, 03:14 AM
You know having a foreskin has saved members of the British special forces lives in the past? Accused of being Israeli they simply whipped their dicks out and pulled the foreskin taut saying "look I've got a foreskin so I'm not Israeli" not that they needed to but this was in Iraq (first gulf war). Taken from the story of Bravo-Two-Zero a true life story of a captured squad of S-A-S soldiers in Iraq

I'm not Circumcised I've no idea if my mom considered it but quite frankly now I'm 22 I'd be rather put off the idea of having an operation on my penis... it doesn't sound very comfortable. Since even if you have to go work without a shower you should be clean at any rate (heck if I don't have time for a shower every morning I'll at least wash and stuff) which means it's not necessary.

Madame Adequate
08-10-2007, 03:29 AM

I don't feel as if my human rights are violated. I don't find it weird when guys are uncircumcized, either. It doesn't hurt or help anything either way, so I don't see why it's a big deal when people do or don't. Maybe if the parents where physically cutting off the dick it'd be a problem.

And female and male circumcisions are so different in the effects that they shouldn't be compared. To a male, it's almost completely for looks. For a female, though, it has serious ramification on their biology. Just because they're sometimes referred to as the same thing doesn't mean they're anything alike.

They might not be the same in procedure or effect, but they are the same morally - you're mutilating someone. I don't care if it's male circumcision, female, if you pierce someone's ears, it's all the same and it's all wrong. (Although when it can actually heal, like ear piercings can, it's less of a big deal.)

You need to learn what circumcision can actually do, then, because the difference between a normal and cut penis can be vast in appearance and function. In short, how can a penis which is A) missing part of what is sensitive and B) the remaining sensitive areas are hardened, even calcified, have the same sensations of touch as something untouched?

I don't even care if it's a beneficial practise. It's barbaric and inhumane, and nobody would get away with cutting a baby's nose off for religious reasons, or medical reasons (Unless it was literally life-or-death).

I'm not cut, and I'm very glad of it.

~*~Celes~*~
08-10-2007, 04:51 AM
My boobies are circumsized.

Araciel
08-10-2007, 05:04 AM

this i gotta see....for scientific purposes of course.

Chimp
08-10-2007, 04:37 PM

this i gotta see....for scientific purposes of course.

Motion seconded.