PDA

View Full Version : Which handheld Metal Gear game is your favorite?

KentaRawr!
08-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Just as the thread title says, which handheld Metal Gear game is your favorite?

Sadly, I haven't really played any portable Metal Gear game extensively, but I really want to play Portable Ops. I've played Ghost Babel (The GBC one) a little bit, but only through the first mission and a few VR Missions. It's very good.

So, which portable Metal Gear game is your favorite?

Roto13
08-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Portable Ops, because it's the only one that feels anything like a Metal Gear Solid game.

Odaisé Gaelach
08-09-2007, 05:35 PM
I've only played Ghost Babel. I enjoyed it. :D

KentaRawr!
08-09-2007, 05:37 PM
Portable Ops, because it's the only one that feels anything like a Metal Gear Solid game.

I wouldn't say that. Ghost Babel mimicked Metal Gear Solid's engine pretty well, I'd say. You could still tap on walls, crawl, pressing the punch button 3 times leaves the enemy down for a few seconds, etc.

Dreddz
08-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Portable Ops really is the only portable Metal Gear worth playing. It nailed how a Metal Gear game should be played and even improved it in some ways, and the cutscenes were awesome. I was only disappointed with the boss battles, not as impressive as its console counterparts.

Bolivar
08-10-2007, 12:26 AM
haven't played any of them although portable ops seemed really cool, i just don't have and refuse to get a psp

Slothy
08-10-2007, 12:47 AM
Haven't played any of them either, but since only two of the options actually have Metal Gear gameplay, and Portable Ops is the only game that ties into the series storyline I'll go with that.

Roto13
08-10-2007, 07:18 AM
haven't played any of them although portable ops seemed really cool, i just don't have and refuse to get a psp

Do what I did and borrow one from Agrias. :P