PDA

View Full Version : Babies, you may resume your crying.

Rengori
08-09-2007, 11:32 PM
I am back! Thanks for letting me keep the banned title for a little while Psy!

Anyway, what's the longest you've been banned from any part of the forum?

RSL banned from user notes for 6 months for spamming. I KNOW.

Hambone
08-09-2007, 11:36 PM
You're not really banned?! That was a cruel joke. :mad2:

I've never been banned from any part of EoFF.

Rengori
08-09-2007, 11:37 PM
I was for a few hours, Psy wanted me to stop being annoying.

Psychotic
08-09-2007, 11:39 PM
I was for a few hours, Psy wanted me to stop being annoying.Nah, I did it 'cause it was funny and suspected you might enjoy it too.

I think I was once banned from user notes for two weeks because of the yoyoyoyoyo thread, a thread I didn't even post in! BLOODY CID'S KNIGHTS!

Bowser
08-09-2007, 11:41 PM
I've never been banned from anything! :jess:

Old Manus
08-09-2007, 11:41 PM
I got drunk tanked for a week for posting in the Help forum. I haven't posted there since, Leeza.

Zeldy
08-09-2007, 11:45 PM
I was for a few hours, Psy wanted me to stop being annoying.Nah, I did it 'cause it was funny and suspected you might enjoy it too.

I think I was once banned from user notes for two weeks because of the yoyoyoyoyo thread, a thread I didn't even post in! BLOODY CID'S KNIGHTS!

I remember the yoyoyoyoyo thread :}

Ive never been banned.

CloudDragon
08-09-2007, 11:46 PM
I think I was banned in #eoff for linking to goats3 or tubg1rl or something.

Anaisa
08-09-2007, 11:58 PM
I've been banned from eoeo for a year, for being good at insulting people. I think without me posting there, the number of butt kissing posts could possibly rise. There will be even more lame posts like: "You said exactly what I wanted to say, but you put it so much better than I possibly could have, thank you". "QFT" "I :heart: you" "Is it your turn to kiss my ass, or is it my turn to kiss yours?" "Apologies, I haven't been keeping track, lets toss a coin for it." "Oh what a genius idea!" "Don't take your go before we've tossed the coin!" "OH MY GOD ITS ANARCHY IN HERE!!!"

Rengori
08-09-2007, 11:59 PM
I've been banned from eoeo for a year, for being good at insulting people. I think without me posting there, the number of butt kissing posts could possibly rise. There will be even more lame posts like: "You said exactly what I wanted to say, but you put it so much better than I possibly could have, thank you". "QFT" "I :heart: you" "Is it your turn to kiss my ass, or is it my turn to kiss yours?" "Apologies, I haven't been keeping track, lets toss a coin for it." "Oh what a genius idea!" "Don't take your go before we've tossed the coin!" "OH MY GOD ITS ANARCHY IN HERE!!!"

God I miss your user notes. :(

Hambone
08-10-2007, 12:00 AM

Ouch.

Anaisa
08-10-2007, 12:11 AM

God I miss your user notes. :(That's the thing with those selfish staffers, they don't care how the decent user noters will feel when I'm banned. All they care about, is the eoeo nancys, having their own little hippy free love online commune.

Fonzie
08-10-2007, 12:22 AM

God I miss your user notes. :(That's the thing with those selfish staffers, they don't care how the decent user noters will feel when I'm banned. All they care about, is the eoeo nancys, having their own little hippy free love online commune.

That picture of you holding my user name on a piece of paper isn't making itself. =/

Anaisa
08-10-2007, 12:27 AM
That picture of you holding my user name on a piece of paper isn't making itself. =/I have no camera still! Will you accept a badly drawn picture of me made on paint instead?

Fonzie
08-10-2007, 12:28 AM

That picture of you holding my user name on a piece of paper isn't making itself. =/I have no camera still! Will you accept a badly drawn picture of me made on paint instead?

Why, yes, yes I will. :D

Odaisé Gaelach
08-10-2007, 12:33 AM
Can't say I've been banned from any part of the site... yet... :shifty:

Leen-Leen
08-10-2007, 01:02 AM
I haven't been banned at all! :jess:

Resha
08-10-2007, 02:31 AM

I miss your usernotes too. :( A WHOLE YEAR I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN MAKE IT ANAISA

Hmmm I was banned from usernotes for two weeks also for the yoyoyoyoyk6oyk67m thread, I guess. I did post in it, though. :-) hahaha

yanis
08-10-2007, 02:43 AM
Oooh, I missed it...That ban should be longer...:rolleyes2

Yeah:whimper:! For a while I thought I was banned from your usernotes!

Goldenboko
08-10-2007, 04:19 AM
Being banned would be like being set free from my chains. Thats why the staff will never do it.

I haven't been banned at all! :jess:

Of course you're far too innocent sweetie ;)

Rengori
08-10-2007, 04:21 AM
Being banned would be like being set free from my chains. Thats why the staff will never do it.

First you rip off Christmas, now you rip off Genji, who's next?

Anaisa
08-10-2007, 04:23 AM
Yeah!:whimper: For a while I thought I was banned from your usernotes!

I miss your usernotes too. :( A WHOLE YEAR I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN MAKE IT ANAISAHang in there! :( You can look at the seal in my profile to give you the strength to carry on. An you have my approval to make voodoo dolls of Miriel.

Yamaneko
08-10-2007, 04:25 AM
In related news, reason is up 23% in EoEO.

Anaisa
08-10-2007, 04:31 AM
In related news, reason is up 23% in EoEO.Look who's an official member of the commune! "It's all so reasonable since Anaisa left, we can have proper debates in here now, about how we all agree with each other."

Lawr
08-10-2007, 04:32 AM
BooB Usernote Banned for Spamming smittenkitten for 2 weeks.

Goldenboko
08-10-2007, 04:33 AM

First you rip off Christmas, now you rip off Genji, who's next?
Genji said that? Oh crap, so they would free me :eek:

PS- I don't rip off, I just improve upon ;0

PS-S- You're next :mwahaha:

Rengori
08-10-2007, 04:35 AM

Haha, my angle is sucking! Wait...

Goldenboko
08-10-2007, 04:36 AM

Haha, my angle is sucking! Wait...

Take you're time... All you're base belong to us.

Lawr
08-10-2007, 04:36 AM
In related news, reason is up 23% in EoEO.Look who's an official member of the commune! "It's all so reasonable since Anaisa left, we can have proper debates in here now, about how we all agree with each other."

I :heart: you.

Rengori
08-10-2007, 04:38 AM

I loved her first.

Jessweeee♪
08-10-2007, 04:39 AM
Nope...never. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/limabean.html)

Lawr
08-10-2007, 04:43 AM

I loved her first.

LETS DEBATE!!! NOW!!

Yamaneko
08-10-2007, 04:44 AM
Look who's an official member of the commune! "It's all so reasonable since Anaisa left, we can have proper debates in here now, about how we all agree with each other."
Pretty much. Except the last part. It wasn't about agreeing with each other, but having an environment where inane arguments weren't compounded by trollish behavior. The former was annoying, but the latter got you banned.

XxSephirothxX
08-10-2007, 05:04 AM

Wankers, wasn't it?

Anaisa
08-10-2007, 05:13 AM
Look who's an official member of the commune! "It's all so reasonable since Anaisa left, we can have proper debates in here now, about how we all agree with each other."
Pretty much. Except the last part. It wasn't about agreeing with each other, but having an environment where inane arguments weren't compounded by trollish behavior. The former was annoying, but the latter got you banned.Of course it's about you agreeing with each other. You agree with them, an not me, which is why you claim I was banned for my trollish behaviour, an my arguments were inane an annoying. I can't argue with myself, an I only insulted people who attempted to insult me. So if it wasn't based on you agreeing with them, they'd have been banned too.

Goldenboko
08-10-2007, 05:14 AM
Pretty much. Except the last part. It wasn't about agreeing with each other, but having an environment where inane arguments weren't compounded by trollish behavior. The former was annoying, but the latter got you banned.Of course it's about you agreeing with each other. You agree with them, an not me, which is why you claim I was banned for my trollish behaviour, an my arguments were inane an annoying. I can't argue with myself, an I only insulted people who attempted to insult me. So if it wasn't based on you agreeing with them, they'd have been banned too.

I dun know EoEo still seems like the land of hate to me :tongue:

Jessweeee♪
08-10-2007, 05:15 AM
I move that this thread be moved to emoeoeo!!!!

oddler
08-10-2007, 05:16 AM
I had D.A.R.E. in school. I'm absolutely positive that's why I've never been banned. :choc2:

Anaisa
08-10-2007, 05:17 AM

I dun know EoEo still seems like the land of hate to me :tongue:Have they started arguing over who's the biggest butt kisser or something?

I move that this thread be moved to emoeoeo!!!! No way! A thread with Anaisa appreciation is too good for that dump.

Goldenboko
08-10-2007, 05:19 AM

I dun know EoEo still seems like the land of hate to me :tongue:Have they started arguing over who's the biggest butt kisser or something?

I think this attitude is what Yams was referring to when he said trollish ;)

Rengori
08-10-2007, 05:21 AM

You're right, we should do that here so you can appreciate all the butt-kissing you get!

Anaisa
08-10-2007, 05:28 AM
I think this attitude is what Yams was referring to when he said trollish ;)But basically calling me inane, annoying, an unreasonable, is just fine. That's what I'm talking about when I mention people attempting to insult me, an getting away with it, whilst everyone complains about me because their attempts at insults are just poor, where as mine work as they should.

You're right, we should do that here so you can appreciate all the butt-kissing you get! Sounds good to me!

Goldenboko
08-10-2007, 05:33 AM
I think this attitude is what Yams was referring to when he said trollish ;)But basically calling me inane, annoying, an unreasonable, is just fine. That's what I'm talking about when I mention people attempting to insult me, an getting away with it, whilst everyone complains about me because their attempts at insults are just poor, where as mine work as they should.

Discussions aren't about insulting each other :rolleyes2

Roogle
08-10-2007, 05:37 AM
Be nice to Anaisa.

Anaisa
08-10-2007, 05:38 AM
Discussions aren't about insulting each other :rolleyes2You can have a discussion about insulting each other.

Lawr
08-10-2007, 05:48 AM
Discussions aren't about insulting each other :rolleyes2You can have a discussion about insulting each other.

BUUURRRNN!!!

Resha
08-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Seriously? I don't know, guys. :p All these people starting threads because of Anaisa's views and stuff. Quoting her directly. Fanning the flames (oh-so-literally). The world is full of people with radical views. Anaisa's views, even if you disagree with them, aren't harming anyone; so what if they irritate you a bit? She's entitled to it, without people telling her -- (this was meant to be a quote but oh no, wait, kikimm got there first and edited it :p). But essentially telling her to shut up for expressing her own views.

Every single thread I see, somebody has to pounce on Anaisa's posts. It's old and dumb. Get you, Goldenboko. Whatcha doin', running for CK 2008? You guys should unite against racists, and terrorists, and murderers and rapists. Channel your awesome EoFF powers for better uses.

I for one will miss Anaisa from EoEo very much, because even though I didn't always agree with you, you made the place fun and actually spawned discussion. ^_^ <3

Old Manus
08-10-2007, 03:41 PM
I will one day marry Anaisa.

Polaris
08-10-2007, 03:59 PM
I've been always a good member! Where's ma cookie??? :bigsmile:

Peegee
08-10-2007, 04:06 PM
I've been banned twice. Once for spamming the EoEo forum before a server move, and once for spamming the /b/ or was it just 'b' forum.

heh /b/

Goldenboko
08-10-2007, 04:12 PM

BUUURRRNN!!!

If that counts as a burn then I'm in shock.

I've been always a good member! Where's ma cockie??? :bigsmile:

We don't get cookies here, but if you work hard enough then you become a mod, and YOU give bans.

Baloki
08-10-2007, 04:19 PM
2 most missed Ciddies and alot of spam in Land of exDee is the total accumulation of my bannings.

2 years, 1 month.

Polaris
08-10-2007, 04:22 PM
I've been always a good member! Where's ma cookie??? :bigsmile:

We don't get cookies here, but if you work hard enough then you become a mod, and YOU give bans.

Uhhhh that's even better than cookies! :kaohappy: the day I'd become a mod EOFF would stop existing because I'd ban people people would run away :(

Baloki
08-10-2007, 04:25 PM
cockies!

:confused:

Jess
08-10-2007, 04:25 PM
I have only ever been drunk tanked, but that wasn't for doing anything wrong, it was just the mods/admins being sillies! :jess:

Polaris
08-10-2007, 04:31 PM
cockies!

:confused:

yeah I know I spelled it wrong :p fixed now :p
*blush*

Lawr
08-10-2007, 10:50 PM

BUUURRRNN!!!

If that counts as a burn then I'm in shock.

I've been always a good member! Where's ma cockie??? :bigsmile:

:monster2::cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
BUUURRRNN!!!

AND

You can set it to remember your password.
BUUURRRNN!!!

Fonzie
08-10-2007, 11:04 PM
Best. Thread. Evar.

Ouch!
08-10-2007, 11:14 PM
I got warned once. I'm too good at keeping my nasty comments to myself, but it keeps me out of trouble. Cuts down on my own amusement, though.

Rengori
08-10-2007, 11:58 PM
Best. Thread. Evar.

Have you forgotten Belto Maxson (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/69054-lulu.html)?

demondude
08-13-2007, 10:45 AM
I've never been banned from anything yet.
Not even any warnings I have a clean record. :cool:

Tempest
08-13-2007, 09:32 PM
I've never been banned before and I probably never will be either. :(

Shlup
08-13-2007, 11:10 PM
I was banned from EoEO once.

Iceglow
08-13-2007, 11:53 PM
I think me, Jack and Zorander once can very close to buying EoEo bans for tearing Agrudis apart in there, the fact we did so with cold hard logic, reasoning and quotes of him speaking in other posts it was in the words of one person "mechanical, cold, like a corn thresher" lol I still laugh at that. It was rather beautiful but I do remember getting told off by Leeza and huge chunks of my post snipped I thought we were allowed to give advice there? :P ;)

BardTard
08-13-2007, 11:56 PM
I once got banned on one forum (not on EoFF) for using big font. So me and my buddy screwed around with them and raised hell. It was fun.

Lawr
08-14-2007, 01:08 AM
I think me, Jack and Zorander once can very close to buying EoEo bans for tearing Agrudis apart in there, the fact we did so with cold hard logic, reasoning and quotes of him speaking in other posts it was in the words of one person "mechanical, cold, like a corn thresher" lol I still laugh at that. It was rather beautiful but I do remember getting told off by Leeza and huge chunks of my post snipped I thought we were allowed to give advice there? :P ;)

*Finds all posts posted by Iceglow*

tidus_rox
08-14-2007, 03:44 AM
You're not really banned?! That was a cruel joke. :mad2:

I've never been banned from any part of EoFF.

Nominus Experse
08-14-2007, 06:13 AM
I've never once been banned from anything in these forums