PDA

View Full Version : Fish!

Serapy
08-10-2007, 04:19 AM
I don't like fish! The kind of fresh ones!!! EWW!

They look so scary! I remembered that my dad swallowed the disgusting yellow and grey FISH eyes! Ahhhh! I was RIGHT next to him, I've had my big and thick glasses, I could clearly see what exactly was he doing! I could hear the crunching and squeaking noises coming from his mouth! I could see every half frame per sec of what exactly happened! I've always tried to forget that moment but I can't! Arrrahhhh!

They smell so bad, even more worse than penis smegma, bad breath, farts, the smell of cows sitting inside a farm house, poos or anything else you could name of!

FISH! They are wet and very slippy! I do not wish to touch them! No!

While I'm having a nice, clean and hot bath tub, I do NOT wish to encouter thousands THOUSANDS of fish coming into my tub! NEVER!

I also WISH not to encouter millions of piranhas coming into my nice boxers from my dad's pond outside! I can't even imagine by that amount of piranhas eating my junk! With the nasty noises! NUU!

Of course not, there actually is no piranha in that pond but could be manifested serectly! NO! I won't stand with any kind of fish! I HATE them!

I remembered swimming in the lake near my summer house in Finland, GOD! At that exact moment, I DID FEEL A BIG FISH WHOOPING... between my legs! I screamed hysterically like a bad ass woman. I'm claiming that my scream banged out loud the most than other women's screams!
... even though I'm a guy...

Oh BTW! I'm sure that some people have told you that fish is very good for you, but that is a LIE! >:[ *screams like Voldemort*

<';;><
FISHHHH!

Phew, ok, do you like fish?! Or not? Like to eat them?
OF COURSE I VOTED NO!

Psychotic
08-10-2007, 04:23 AM
I like fish. They have been good friends to me during my hours of darkness, and always come to my aid when I am in peril.

Goldenboko
08-10-2007, 04:26 AM
I feel bad for Aquaman, he has the most useless talent ever.

I mean, how is he going to stop a meteor from destroying earth liek the other superheroes?

I like sushi very much :drool:

Odaisé Gaelach
08-10-2007, 04:27 AM
I enjoy catching them more than I enjoy eating them.

Rengori
08-10-2007, 04:28 AM
No. Fishing is alright though.

Serapy
08-10-2007, 04:31 AM
There won't be any chance that I would be sleeping with any fish! THE SMELL! Even any spray won't work!

Faris
08-10-2007, 04:52 AM
I like fish and I've cooked it once before. Poisson!

~*~Celes~*~
08-10-2007, 04:55 AM
I don't like fish either. =/

Kuroshima
08-10-2007, 04:57 AM
I hate fish. And Sushi. And any fish based product. And anything with fish in it.

Araciel
08-10-2007, 05:07 AM
fish is good.

i like it.

oddler
08-10-2007, 05:12 AM
Fish as pets is dumb because pets are dumb. :)

Fish as food is yum because food is yum. :)

Leen-Leen
08-10-2007, 05:40 AM
I only like eating fried fish. xD It tastes so good!!

Leeza
08-10-2007, 05:52 AM
I like fish, but I eat it maybe once a year, if that. I will inherit Koi next week. I hope I don't end up killing them because they are very pretty to watch. :cat:

persephonehermione
08-10-2007, 08:23 AM
I love fish, and seafood.

Although never had sushi...am little nervous about eating something raw and could potentially kill me

Also I cannot eat a fish if its head is still intact.......I feel like its looking at me.......I freak out

I do not like fish that hasn't been de-boned. I don't know where that stems from, I just don't like it!

Persephone Hermione x

theundeadhero
08-10-2007, 10:42 AM
I like fish because they are very important in Final Fantasy 8 ;)

Jess
08-10-2007, 01:49 PM
I used to love fish/seafood when I was younger but one time they made me really sick, so since then I haven't eaten them because even the smell makes me feel sick! :jess:

The Mog Ninja
08-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Fish is tasty.

Rye
08-10-2007, 02:25 PM
I think fish are beautiful and I love them. I like to fish too, I let them go once I catch them. But I hate seafood.

Resha
08-10-2007, 02:29 PM
I do not like fish.

I do not like eating fish.

But a few days ago, I killed a fish. Now -- I'm eternally indebted to them. To changing their water properly. To making sure they get enough food. I'm...quite frankly...a fish-murderer and a horrible person.

daggertrepe
08-10-2007, 05:04 PM
Yummy yummy fiiish!