PDA

View Full Version : Warhawk UK Release Date

BlackWaltz
08-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Can someone please please let me know when this is. nobody seems to know! A while ago Incognito announced it will be released worldwide on the same day. It was announced it will be released in the US August 28th but nothing said about UK. Websites have got random dates ranging from september to november, and now there are also rumours that it will be released on psn before it out on blu-ray (i want the blu-ray version)

If someone can please let me know i will be very gratefull as i can not wait for this game! its gonna be awesome!

Croyles
08-12-2007, 12:22 AM
Im not entirely sure what the UK release date is. I think they havnt actually made an announcement on that yet. You could import it from the US, as far as I know, the game has global servers and it might even end up being cheaper if you import it even with the added cost of shipping.

The blu-ray version has a bluetooth headset bundled with it btw.
Im looking forward to the game too. Couldnt get into the beta though as im not in the US :(

BlackWaltz
08-12-2007, 10:32 PM
Yeah im worried though that i import it and then it wont let me play on local servers too well.

Maxico
08-13-2007, 12:35 AM
1. They said it would have a simultaneous worldwide release

2. It's a downloadable game

3. As long as you have a US account you can play on US servers. Probably even without that. I remember Dreddz mentioned playing Tekken 5 : DR on the Japanese servers.