PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Meet Up (Aug24-26) - bipper has been murdered! EoFFers, gather funeral money!

Pages : [1] 2

Jojee
08-10-2007, 09:16 PM
So I'm filling up all my weekends lately and have some free time before classes start in September ^_^; So I'll tinker with the idea of meeting people from EoFF and <s>killing them</s> <s>selling their liver</s> having fun with them :</>D Who wants to meet me?

*crickets chirp*

No, really :p Preferably in Wisconsin. Madison, to be exact, cough. Although I suppose we could do Chicago for a weekend or something and I can take a bus down. Whatever city near here that works. So ya, just toying with the idea right now ;) (TENTATIVE) (and tentacles) If anyone's interested, speak up. If not, go die D:<

-----------------------
Edits: Okay here's some kinda final details. xD

Time: Weekend of Aug. 24-26
People Attending:
Jojee
bipper
edczxcvbnm
feel the illinoise
Renmiri (?)
Sephex (?)
Dixie (?)

<b>Bipper's willing to pick anyone up that lives remotely close to him so speak up. xD</b>

Peegee
08-10-2007, 09:41 PM
I wanna meet Jojee =(

Jojee
08-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Ya but don't you live in Canadia? >:</>( Blasted Canadians!

Come down to Wisconsin, it's not so far ;)

Rengori
08-10-2007, 09:48 PM

You're not even gonna ask for cheap prescription drugs and Canadian beer?

Fonzie
08-10-2007, 09:52 PM

You're not even gonna ask for cheap prescription drugs and Canadian beer?

You forgot their bagged milk, and natural past time of clubbing seals. xD

edczxcvbnm
08-10-2007, 09:53 PM
Depends on what the fuck we would be doing and where and when and blah blah blah.

Avarice-ness
08-10-2007, 10:35 PM
I'm in Waukesha so I'd go to Milwaulkee.

Only 'cause Chicago seems scarry and I'd have to go all transit and well, needless to say I'm new to the whole transit insanity. In Texas, bus systems weren't like a main form of transportation, here they seem to be.

But I don't wanna die. That's make me sad. :(

Freya
08-10-2007, 10:36 PM
Gosh my schedule is all full, and that's like a day's trip for me. I'd love to do it but i'm full on events. In june yeah that would have been great but i'm booked now.

Lawr
08-10-2007, 10:37 PM
:drool: Jojo, 10 miles away from me!? *faints*

Ah, too bad I can't come seeing as I probably can't press the gas and see the road at the same time.

Jojee
08-10-2007, 11:25 PM
ed - Up to suggestions! :p Shopping, swimming, movie, playing video games lolz, beating each other up, all good.

Avarice - Milwaukee would work for me too, that's actually only a 1 hr bus ride from Madison as opposed to a lot of hours to Chicago :p

Sagen - gosh, you're 14, you shouldn't be driving xD Where do you live though? ;) Take a bus, there's plenty of them in WI :p

*swats everyone else* ...*lovingly* :</>D

As for time, I'm looking at either the weekend of August 17-19 or August 24-26.

So if you're interested in going, please list:

Which date(s) (out of the two above) that you would be able to make, and what cities you would be able to make (out of Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago, or suggest yours) :p

Raistlin
08-11-2007, 02:36 AM
Nobody wants to meet you, freak.

Madame Adequate
08-11-2007, 02:43 AM
(and tentacles)

I AM INTERESTED!

Awrini
08-11-2007, 03:21 AM
Awww, I wants to meet the Jojoeeeeeeeeee, but I gots plans already. =P

Agent Proto
08-11-2007, 04:03 AM
Oh boy. I live too far away. No one would want to meet me anyway! :love:

Psychotic
08-11-2007, 04:46 AM
No one would want to meet me anyway! :love:I would.

Shoeberto
08-11-2007, 04:58 AM
Maybe if it were schedueled for next summer! 'cause I'll be out of the midwest for a good while once school starts up.

Jojee
08-11-2007, 05:01 AM
Damn all you people who are saying "I would but" or somewhat! xD Just say "I do" k?

Agrias
08-11-2007, 06:04 AM
i wish i could make it to all the meetups. Anyways hav e fun i love you all. I'MA GO SEE RESHA IN MALAYSIA!!! ima try to at least O_O

Medi
08-11-2007, 06:13 AM
Even though I'm gonna be in Chicago at the end of August, it'll be visiting my aunt so I'll be a no-show.

I really would've liked to go, but oh well. :mad:

edczxcvbnm
08-11-2007, 08:05 AM
Looks like it is just me and you Jojee. Lets just get a hotel, some booze and fuck? ...I mean...lets play videogames :D

Seriously though the 17-19 is a no no...I got the EoFF Fantasy Football draft on the 18th. The following weekend I also might be celebrating my Mother's Birthday. Who the hell knows though.

I say we go to the drive in. Welcome to KENO DRIVE-IN (http://www.kenodrivein.net/)
I usually head out to the one in West Chicago though. Welcome to CASCADE DRIVE-IN (http://www.cascadedrivein.com)

theundeadhero
08-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Damn all you people who are saying "I would but" or somewhat! xD Just say "I do" k?
Last time I did that I woke up with you as my wife.

I'm only home in the midwest twice a year, and once was just last month. I'll let you and edczxcvbnm know when the next is, if you would like. We could go to a park and chase children with rubber tentacles.

Jojee
08-11-2007, 05:57 PM
Bad Matt :o

Haha ditch your mother, ed >=) And ohmygod, I didn't know drive ins still existed. In fact I've never been to one :p But where the hell is Pleasant Prarie, haha.

edczxcvbnm
08-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Well then...I could show you what the drive in is all about ;)

bipper
08-13-2007, 05:47 PM

Werd up. Tell me when, where, who I have to kill, and tell me there will be pie! Then I will make damn sure I make this one. I live on the eastern border, so I am sure I will have to drive my ass somewhere. (Remember, there is always Minneapolis :) )

Avarice-ness
08-13-2007, 09:17 PM

Werd up. Tell me when, where, who I have to kill, and tell me there will be pie! Then I will make damn sure I make this one. I live on the eastern border, so I am sure I will have to drive my ass somewhere. (Remember, there is always Minneapolis :) )

I'd cross the ocean to meet bip. xD

It sucks though 'cause I dunno when I'd be able to do anything anytime soon. :(
YOU COULD ALWAYS WAIT LIKE 2 YEARS WHEN I LIVE IN MADISON TOO IF I DON'T MOVE TO MILWAULKEE?! :D

edczxcvbnm
08-14-2007, 01:57 PM
From the sound of thing it seems as though it really would be just you and me Jojee. Unless you really want to do something with me(I probably don't have much going on outside of what I listed) then I suggest we plan this for winter break and give everyone time to plan ahead.

DK
08-14-2007, 02:15 PM
No one would want to meet me anyway! :love:I would.

And me. :jokey:

Resha
08-14-2007, 03:29 PM
i wish i could make it to all the meetups. Anyways hav e fun i love you all. I'MA GO SEE RESHA IN MALAYSIA!!! ima try to at least O_O

YES. YES. FLY INTO MY ARMS.

uhm....and yes. then we'll fly to you in the mid-west, joj' :shifty: flyflyfly

Renmiri
08-14-2007, 06:03 PM
From the sound of thing it seems as though it really would be just you and me Jojee. Unless you really want to do something with me(I probably don't have much going on outside of what I listed) then I suggest we plan this for winter break and give everyone time to plan ahead.

Well I'm in Chicago so I could meet you guys in West Chicago on a weekend. Is it OK if my kids tag along ? :)

edczxcvbnm
08-14-2007, 09:22 PM
It would be okay if you don't mind your kids hearing a vast amount of vulgar language >_>

Renmiri
08-14-2007, 10:13 PM
ROFL!

I guess if I go, I should go alone then. My kids are still too young for it :)

edczxcvbnm
08-14-2007, 11:01 PM
Most of the time we don't even know if we are going to go until the last day and we get there early and stay late. We are usually the last ones out of the place. We will not even know what is playing until thrusday or friday then it is a call of do we care about the movies then it is round up time and try to get stuff organized(we suck at this aspect of it). I don't even know when the next time we will go would be. One of our must have crew of three is gone for a few weeks and he is the one with all of the gear...yes I said gear. We go all out.

Renmiri
08-14-2007, 11:56 PM
Tee hee hee.... Forget it then, it is too wild for a mommy! :D

Jojee
08-15-2007, 04:15 AM
I'm kinda lost now, despite this being my thread, haha. :p

Lemme try to organize. People who expressed actual interest in going: edzjkahsdfj (can make Chicago or uh, Keno? lol. Where do you even live?), bipper, Avarice (Milwaukee), and Renmiri (if it's not too wild? xD and Chicago).

And we're looking at probably the 24th-26th weekend?

Anyway if this happens it will probably only be very few people meeting then, haha. So uh, post if you're actually serious about it, and confirm about where and when!

bipper
08-15-2007, 06:18 AM
I am drunk. But yes, I expressed interest. Uhm, I live in New Richmond wisconsin, 54017. You'll see that is directly on the western border. So whatever. I just need a place and date/time. Is alcohol permitted? erhm. what would be the agenda? I am definitely down with Chicago.

edczxcvbnm
08-15-2007, 01:38 PM
I live in a small town called Flossmoor. 60422. South of Chicago...very south. Below I-80 kind of South.

edczxcvbnm
08-15-2007, 04:07 PM
According to google maps this is the situation between Bipper and I.

408 miles – about 6 hours 52 mins

bipper
08-16-2007, 07:19 PM
So is this thread dead already? Someone set it up. My calendar is shot wide open. Also what do you mean the 24th - 35th weekend! I em confused! As in like next weekend? Cause yeah, that would be cool by me. Hard set dates and times too plz!

I am cool with driving to chicago, I may bring a friend who knows there area then. Also, if anyone needs a ride, let me know. I will do what I can.

Remiri, I certainly would not bring my kids to meet a buncha freaks off the net :) But yeah, I will leave mine at home, but I am sure you can bring yours. So yeah, we couldnt have like any pok'e'kid battles or anything. Though I might get drunk and fight ed. I dun know why. I just might. :jokey:

Jojee
08-16-2007, 07:27 PM
Haha, it's not dead! But it seems like bipper, ed, and myself would be the only people going? ^_^ *pokes other people* Do you guys mind that it's only like 2 other people? Unless bipper could drop all around the world and pick up everyone else? >=D Haha. Are you gonna pass by Madison, btw? ;-;

Also how long do you want this meetup to last? Becauuuuse if some of us are going a long way to Chicago, are we going to stay overnight? Hotel? Or what.

And besides ed's drive in thingie, what else will we be doing?

I said August 24th-26th weekend, yep. That's next weekend!

ed, are you definite that you're able to go? Because if you have to go to your mom's bday then, then I'ma kick your arse. xD

Renmiri, come~ :</>D

Avarice, you too >=O

More people, come on xD

Renmiri
08-16-2007, 08:18 PM
Remiri, I certainly would not bring my kids to meet a buncha freaks off the net :) But yeah, I will leave mine at home, but I am sure you can bring yours. So yeah, we couldnt have like any pok'e'kid battles or anything. Though I might get drunk and fight ed. I dun know why. I just might. :jokey:

Tee hee hee! Have you ever seen a mother bear with her cubs ? Molly Weasley, Sarah Connor or Sigorney Weaver got nothing on me! :p

But if I go I'll leave them with dad, so I won't have to show my fangs :tongue:

edczxcvbnm
08-16-2007, 11:03 PM
I am free but with a week to go before the show down a lot of this stuff really needs to be worked out and so we

1) Know what we are going to do
2) Know where we are going to do it
3) Know the time we are going to do it
4) Long distance transportation issues

The last reason is the one why this has never been done before. 4 hours of round trip driving can be too much for people. I know Sephex and I proposed this sort of thing at one point but nothing ever happened.

bipper
08-16-2007, 11:58 PM
1) Know what we are going to do - meet up
2) Know where we are going to do it - chicago or something. you locals figure that out.
3) Know the time we are going to do it - I am open. I would personally like to get at least a hotel room for a night or two
4) Long distance transportation issues - I can drive down and pick up Jojee in Madison (if that is what you were alluding to) and anyone else who needs a ride. I have a 5 seater station wagon with a bit of an alignment problem, but it is a 2k7 and trustworthy ( I think ).

Me, Jojee, Ed, Renmiri for sure then? I may bring a few more friends with as well. We will see what is up. Go ahead and send tells to people in the area, I am sure I can get two cars going from Minneapolis to chicago. so anything in the area is welcome to tag along - provided I have room. Worse comes to worse, I can get a motorhome. =)

Sephex
08-17-2007, 01:21 AM
If it's in Chicago, I could go for sure...but this is a little too soon for me. I am sure I could bring my sister along. However, like I said, the weekend after next might be too soon for me. Who knows? I'll see how this pans out!

bipper
08-17-2007, 03:50 AM
DO IT sephex!

Jojee
08-17-2007, 04:01 AM
Yes, do it Sephex! And I wanna meet Dixie (MORE ESTROGEN PLZ) too :p

And yes that is what I was alluding to bipper <3 I could definitely chip in for gas. ^_^ It'd be a lot better (and cheaper probably too) than taking a bus~ :</>D

So,
Where: Chicago for sure
Time: I'm guessing people have work on Friday? I only work Mon-Thurs so I'm free Friday the whole day. When will you be able to do it, bipper? Maybe we could meet on Saturday, stay overnight, and head home on Sunday? Dunno, you guys decide.
What to Do: Ed's drive in thingie, shopping? (mwahaha... *drags you guys along* Nah, I wouldn't do that to you. Maybe.), drinking (for those who want to), ZOO (!! xD there's gotta be a zoo in Chicago), and other Chicago-ish things. I don't really know the city that well. :p OPEN 2 SUGGESTIONS.

Transportation doesn't seem to be a huge problem I think, but it's a long trip so I'd be good for a hotel too. Lmao, bring your playstations and we can play Final Fantasy xD If you bring your friends, I hope they don't mind being around huge geeks >O And I hope more people from EoFF do want to show up to this!

edczxcvbnm
08-17-2007, 05:14 AM
Chicago Museums
- Field Museum(Natural History)
- Shedd Aquerium
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Some other art museum
- Adler Planetarium
- Museum of Science & Industry

fuck it. google maps link museums loc: Chicago, IL - Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&q=museums&near=Chicago,+IL&fb=1&view=text&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=1&ct=more-results&cd=1)

I also think the better question is what do you want to do. I am not really one for "night life".

Jojee
08-17-2007, 05:21 AM
I want to go to the zoo lolol. But if that's too dorky for everyone else it's okay XD

Not really one for historical museums... but the aquarium sounds fun. And art museums wouldn't be too bad, either.

What do you mean by "night life" ed? I loove night life, in all aspects. I can't really do the bar hopping or whatever part of the night life, since I'm 20 *le sigh* and have yet to get a fake ID, but nighttime is fun in general. There's that big ferris wheel in Chicago that looks really cool at night ^_^

What would YOU like to do?

Jessweeee♪
08-17-2007, 05:36 AM
Hey, those are the same exact dates as Realmscon!

Oh...I wasn't planning on going...I live in South Texas x.x

edczxcvbnm
08-17-2007, 05:40 AM
If we go to a Zoo then we go to Brookfield Zoo. Lincoln Park Zoo sucks in comparison.

I don't like bars and things of that nature. All that kind of stuff is way over priced and has people around...and people piss me off :D

I have never been on that ferris wheel. It is at Navy Pier.

I would say Second City but they are probably sold out and you have to buy in advance.

Pick some :skull::skull::skull::skull: out.

Chicago Attractions - Things To Do, Places To Go, Amusement Parks, Lakefront Parks, Sightseeing Tours, Zoos (http://www.chicagotraveler.com/attractions.htm)

edczxcvbnm
08-17-2007, 05:42 AM
Also if you are going to stay in a hotel downtown and you are driving then prepare to pay out the ass for parking.

bipper
08-17-2007, 07:04 AM
Yeah, I would like to stay down there Friday and Saturday nights for sure. Just a cheap in will work for me plzkthnx. :) Any suggestions?
I am only gonna have a 300 dollar budget cause of short notice. Oh wells! :)

I will set it all up tomorrow, and see what is up. I will know more saturday night. anyone else interested? Ava ... anyone? If I have a good idea by Saturday, I can get something set in time.

Peegee
08-17-2007, 03:30 PM
edzcjahvadcbm

look at your keyboard Joy (ps: lmao)

edc (the three buttons you can quickly hit with your left middle finger)

zxcvbnm (the bottom row letters)

username: edczxcvbnm

edczxcvbnm
08-17-2007, 04:09 PM
I have all of these Marriot rewards points that I will probably NEVER use. Maybe I can get you guys some hotel for a couple of nights somewhere. I say I will never use them because I have had the exact same total for over 2 years now. What can I say. I don't give a :skull::skull::skull::skull: to travel anywhere.

bipper
08-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Zoo = Renmiri's howse?

I have two buddies comming. So with Jojee that makes a car of 4, we can fit one or two more for sure. They would sit in back with no saftey restraints. So if I dun really like you, you go back there. fucking wagons rule.

Jojee
08-17-2007, 11:56 PM
ed, that would be wonderful xD And thanks Peeg, you've enlightened my world. ;)

I hope more people will come *pokes Ava over and over* And come on, I know there's more people that live around the area.

I'll look over all the sites in a bit. :3

bipper
08-18-2007, 03:17 AM
Cim lives near me! That is all I know. Maybe we should get this posted as important. As somebody things Canada is important, I am sure Wisconsin (being vastly superior to Canada) is far more important and loaded with more sexual prowess [read: me]

Jojee
08-18-2007, 08:01 AM
Done! I <s>slept with</s> <s>bribed</s> asked Shklup to do it. xD Now that we're important... uh... *waits for stuff to happen*

Renmiri
08-18-2007, 07:10 PM
And cheese.. lots of cheese ;)

bipper
08-18-2007, 07:31 PM
Oh yeah, I will bring some Wisconsin Cheese - I think. I took a hit in my funds since I replaced my back two tires and got my rear suspension looked at. so yeah, that was 350 some out the window. :) Still good for it all though, just going to have to be thrifty =)

Caraliz
08-19-2007, 04:46 AM
Isn't one of the zoos free? On the weekend it would be murder, though.

I know the Art Institute is free on Wednesdays, and some other museums might have the same type of thing going on.

Jojee
08-19-2007, 05:42 AM
O_O hi who are you, you just joined today. Are you a bum? Are you going to eat us? Are you even coming? :</>D

Caraliz
08-19-2007, 06:45 AM
lol. I used to lurk a bit, and I know a few people from here actually.

I dunno if I'd come; you guys don't know me. xD

bipper
08-19-2007, 06:49 AM
But he has bud light!? (http://youtube.com/watch?v=7aO3TO5L0bM)

Jojee
08-19-2007, 06:51 AM
That's okay, I don't really know anyone :shifty: Are you female? If you're female, you must come. I'm feeling a distinct lack of estrogen here. :( Well, if you're male you should too. As long as you're not a bum murderer. :3

Caraliz
08-19-2007, 08:18 AM
definitely female. :]

any definite plans besides the time? like, where would we all meet?

Jojee
08-19-2007, 08:26 AM
Oh good ^_^ If you were a bum murderer I was gonna suggest you kill ed first. Do you live in Chicago? I'll be wherever bipper is since he's picking me up haha ^^ open to suggestions?

Caraliz
08-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Well, I live in the suburbs of Chicago, and I can easily take a train there. :}

As for suggestions, I'm always down for video games.

But I'm not down for expensive things. And the sears tower is pretty expensive and ... really boring. D:

I like museums, especially the one of Science and Industry. Hmm ... or just walking around. There's a giant bean in Millenium Park, which is beautiful. I know there might be a free concert going on. I can search facebook for free things happening, if you guys would like. :)

Jojee
08-19-2007, 08:39 AM
Video games would be funnn~ but where could we play them?

Anyone have a favorite place in Chicago? Any of the places in the link ed sent above or just anywhere is fine with me ^_^

Also how did you know to call me Jojo? :o

Caraliz
08-19-2007, 08:49 AM
Lurky lurk lurk. >_> Your name on here used to be Jojo, right?

Hmm. Is there anyone willing to donate time at their house? I can definitely bring my ps2 and SNES.

or umm... there's these things:
Gene Siskel Film Center (http://www.artic.edu/webspaces/siskelfilmcenter/2007/august/7.html)

Benton House Arts Fair (http://bentonhouse.org/artsfair.html)

haha belly dancers.

anyways, there are probably more things to do, these are just two I found that might be cheap.

Fonzie
08-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Once again, how far is Texas from the Chicago area?

bipper
08-19-2007, 09:23 PM
what part of texas? It is a rather large state. Fromt hte northern part, I would guess like 7 hours. not sure though. maps.google.com might give you a good idea from your place.

edczxcvbnm
08-20-2007, 04:12 PM
From Dallas to Chicago it is

972 mi – about 14 hours 40 mins

according to google maps.

I will be looking up how to do the whole free hotel thing tonight.

Also it has been raining here a lot as you might know. So the zoo might be out of the question. I suggest we pick a backup plan.

edczxcvbnm
08-20-2007, 04:14 PM
Isn't one of the zoos free? On the weekend it would be murder, though.

I know the Art Institute is free on Wednesdays, and some other museums might have the same type of thing going on.

All of these places will be murder on the weekend. But tough :skull::skull::skull::skull:. People have work during the week so the weekend it is.

Evastio
08-21-2007, 04:04 AM
I really think this should've been made at least 25 days before the meet-up date. No offense.

bipper
08-21-2007, 04:17 AM
I really think this should've been made at least 25 days before the meet-up date. No offense.

That is why you do not matter! :love:

Jojee
08-21-2007, 04:22 AM
Haha yeah, this was entirely spur of the moment. Feel free to make another meetup whenever :</>D

It's been rainy here too >.< If zoo doesn't work, well... anywhere else does. I say ed or liz pick since you guys live around there. xD

Mm and will there be tv in the hotel? Because if so we could play video games there haha.

*poke Sephex and Renmiri* will you guys come? ^_^

Fonzie
08-21-2007, 04:24 AM
Haha yeah, this was entirely spur of the moment. Feel free to make another meetup whenever :</>D

It's been rainy here too >.< If zoo doesn't work, well... anywhere else does. I say ed or liz pick since you guys live around there. xD

Mm and will there be tv in the hotel? Because if so we could play video games there haha.

*poke Sephex and Renmiri* will you guys come? ^_^

Yes.

Jojee
08-21-2007, 04:27 AM
*blinks*

*kicks fonzy*

Fonzie
08-21-2007, 04:29 AM
*blinks*

*kicks fonzy*

How do I blinks on internet?

bipper
08-21-2007, 04:37 AM
*pokes self in butt*

Yeah, what about this hotel. What is a good one for us to meet at, see if there is a suite we can rent maybe? Something big we can all hang out in. Possibly look into a reception room (they often loan em out cheap if they are not used). I put this on you guys. If you don't figure anything else, I got a fall back! And if that fails, it will just be typical. Dale, my buddy, has a network down there that might be down for some lan parties or whatever.

So Jojee, I am thinking we will leave either Friday morning, or Thursday night. Entirely up to you. We will rent a hotel room Friday and Saturday nights. We will leave Sunday about 4 pm, if that sounds cool. Putin me home about midnight that night or something. Whatever, it is close.

I plan on making a pit stop in SPARTA Wisconsin, I want to scream there. It is a total picture moment. Oh my GOE, that will be the highlight of the drive.

I sent Ava a message and she has not responded. It looks like it is me, my buddy Lyle, Dale, and Brian going for sure. If more want to come, by all means, we can take two cars! I will drive quite a way to pick up extras, so for the love of GOD let me know if anyone is coming. :D

Jojee
08-21-2007, 04:43 AM
I sent Ava message too, she h8 us ;___;

Friday would work better for me. I work on Thursday night! xD

and LOL, yes Sparta WI please. I didn't know such a place existed.

Who will bring cameras? I don't have one atm =x

bipper
08-21-2007, 04:52 AM
HEh, I don't have a camera atm either. I will find something out.

What time Friday would you want to meet up, and message me with the address of where you want to meet, so I can maps.google.com it.

Then I think step one is set in stone at least, lol.

Jojee
08-21-2007, 05:01 AM
Really depends on you and how early you're willing to get up and drive. XD Friday morning... I dunno, 11am? I really have no preference.

I'll PM you my address in a sec~

Also everyone should PM me (and each other) their cell phone #s, if you have one. =) I'll get to that, too.

If no one has a camera I can bring my webcam if someone has a laptop/computer, lol xP

Edit: Oh, and also, pictures if possible. I want to see who I'm meeting so I won't be totally shocked when ed turns out to be a 12 year old girl or something :[

bipper
08-21-2007, 05:05 AM
I am working on getting my cellphone re simmed. :) I will give you it here as soon as I figure out this new sim card deal.

I am willing to leave whenever. The earlier we leave, the earlier we get there is all.

I want to get there by like 5 on Friday at least. So if we are there to pick you up at 11, that should be fine.

Sadly, I really don't have many pictures uploaded on the net. You can see and old one on my myspace ( MySpace.com - Bipper GOES! - 24 - Male - New Richmond, Wisconsin - www.myspace.com/bippergoes (http://www.myspace.com/bippergoes) ) and such.

Caraliz
08-21-2007, 04:10 PM
I am ... myspace.com/littleandroidliz

also, I gave you my number. :}

I live in the lame suburbs so I don't know much about the city, but I have maps. If it's rainy outside, a lot of people are going to be all fl;kfl;knkfl about going places, so let's hope it's rainy.

Also, I have a camera, so no worries there.

Flying Mullet
08-21-2007, 04:12 PM
You people are brave to meet Jojo and bipper in person.

bipper
08-21-2007, 04:51 PM
Awesomesause. Now we just need Ed and sephex to get off their (eachother's?) asses. Come on guys! :D

edczxcvbnm
08-21-2007, 05:11 PM
This could be trouble. I am a world class procrastinator :D

Renmiri
08-21-2007, 05:25 PM
My pic is in my profile :D

bipper
08-21-2007, 08:41 PM
Alright, I got the route planned and it seems a solid 8 hour drive for me. I will leave Friday morning at 6, and we should hit Chicago about three o'clock (to be safe. From there, It depends on what hotel we are staying at.

Sephex, Ed, Renimiri and Illinoise - do you all plan on staying at the hotel as well? I think the plan is two rooms or a suite for sure. So yeah, if we split cost it looks like we have 10 people at least showing up. I am going to rent whatever room for Friday and Saturday nights for sure. I think it would be a good idea to do so - so that we have a hang out point. If anyone wants a ride into the hotel so you do not have to worry about parking, let me know, we can set all that up too. I think this method is preferable.

Either way, if you guy know of any hotels you are preferable to - for the love of God let me know. :) that way I can reserve the room(s). Also, locals, let me know if you are going to be staying so I know what to reserve.

Thanks!

T-t-t-toll roads!?

edczxcvbnm
08-21-2007, 09:01 PM
Also I tried with the hotel room thing from my end but it was a no go. It seems as though I would have to be there because it is my name and blah blah blah. I might be there Saturday night ???? but defiantly not Friday. Friday is guy night :D...then again all we usually do is eat pizza and play Halo 2 while Sephex bitches about us playing Halo 2 every Friday XD

Might I suggest saying at a hotel off of I294? The city you would have to pay for parking in a huge parking garage.

bipper
08-21-2007, 09:08 PM
cool thanks ED! I will check that stretch out. So, let me know asap if you will be staying Saturday. I am going to reserve two rooms or a split suite for both nights, at least. Thanks bud!

Caraliz
08-21-2007, 10:45 PM
How much would the split cost be? I might bring a friend, I dunno if she can though; I suppose I should ask sometime soon. xD

But anyways, I'm on a tight budget (read: I have no money) so hopefully it's not too much. Otherwise I could just do the lame train ride every single day. D:

bipper
08-21-2007, 11:22 PM
No Idea on split cost. I am sure we can all cover it. I can prolly solo a lot of the cost, but would prefer not too :) So yeah, if you can make it - make it :) and yes, you can Bring a friend. I am bringing three that are not site members.

edczxcvbnm
08-22-2007, 02:50 AM
OHS HIT! Did I say 294? :skull::skull::skull::skull: I think I meant 94. I get all of these highways around here confused. 294 goes around the city and 94 goes through it.

Why cant it be easier.

Am I forgetting anything?

bipper
08-22-2007, 03:10 AM
how the fuck would I know!? lulz

Well, Chicago people, figure it out. looking for a cheap suite type hotel we can all hang at :) somewhere with parking would be nice.

Caraliz
08-22-2007, 03:15 AM
Uhhh.

Hotels near I-94 and I-290 Chicago (http://www.hotels-rates.com/hotels/locations/Chicago/IL/usa/5059/)

Anything useful on here?

edczxcvbnm
08-22-2007, 04:52 AM
Not that I can tell. The W is located in the heart of the city. I work right across the street from it :D

Look more around Chicago rather than in it. It will be less congested(and thus free parking). Sorry but it isn't like I get hotels around here much.

EDIT: I will get on this by tomorrow or something.

bipper
08-22-2007, 06:35 AM
I talked with noisey a bit and figured somethings out. I am going to formulate a plan tomorrow. I should have a plan by 3. then it is on!

Khaotic
08-22-2007, 07:14 AM
I'm like an hour away from Chicago, too bad I didn't see this earlier.

Lawr
08-22-2007, 08:18 AM
I'm like an hour away from Chicago, too bad I didn't see this earlier.

I guess the IMPORTANT tags didn't get you. :jokey:

Jojee
08-22-2007, 09:35 AM
I'm like an hour away from Chicago, too bad I didn't see this earlier. If you still want to join, it's never too late. xD You can take a train/bus easily right? Or if you're an hour in the right direction, maybe bipper can pick you up :3

Jojee
08-22-2007, 09:51 AM
Double posting because I'm cool like that. ^_^

Weather forecast from weather.com --
Friday, Scattered T-Storms
79 High, 66 Low

Saturday, AM Clouds / PM Sun
75 High, 63 Low

Sunday, Sunny
78 High, 63 Low

Which means... we should go to the zoo on Saturday :p and Navy Pier one of the nights too. ^_^

On Friday someone pick somewhere to meet and something to do. (We could all just meet at the hotel and go from there, maybe? But someone pick something to do. :3)

Liz should stay at the hotel. xD And ed and Sephex should stay Saturday at least, then we can take advantage of ed's coupon thing haha :P Plus it'd be fun. Renmiri, will you stay too? :3 I know you said you were interested in coming to the zoo (and I don't mind if you bring your kids, although they might be scarred forever! Jk nah we'll be nice. Right? *glare XD*) but yeah, you should camp out with us too =P

Someone should bring video games~!! to hotel. xD

And Seppuku, do come. More the merrier :</>D

Khaotic
08-22-2007, 11:27 AM
I'm like an hour away from Chicago, too bad I didn't see this earlier. If you still want to join, it's never too late. xD You can take a train/bus easily right? Or if you're an hour in the right direction, maybe bipper can pick you up :3

Uh, haha, well.. I think it's a tad too late for me, 2 days to get ready is quite a handful. It's not like we can't do it again in the future anyways. And I'm in Milwaukee by the way(Brown Deer to be exact).

bipper
08-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Pack bag, show up. It is rather easy, really.

Flying Mullet
08-22-2007, 02:23 PM
I should have a plan by 3. then it is on!
A bipper with a plan is a dangerous thing...

Double posting because I'm coolschizophrenic like that. ^_^

Since I can't join in the festivities I've decided that I'll live vicariously through others and play peanut gallery.

Lawr
08-22-2007, 07:24 PM
I should have a plan by 3. then it is on!

Double posting because I'm coolschizophrenic like that. ^_^

Since I can't join in the festivities I've decided that I'll live vicariously through others and play peanut gallery.

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout

bipper
08-22-2007, 08:15 PM
[QUOTE=bipper;2282163]I should have a plan by 3. then it is on!

Indeed. Especially when I just freakin woke up! Now I gotta slap this thang together.

PS. Bring back bantam!

Caraliz
08-22-2007, 09:12 PM
I HAVE VIDEO GAMES. SNES + PS2. And various games for said systems.

So if you have any video games for either, bring them! Also spare controllers/multitap for PS2 would be awesome, as my controllers are nearing their last days. :cry:

I'll probably stay at the hotel, unless it's really expensive. I only have classes Tuesday through Thursday, so I'm cool for the 24th-26th for sure. :}

Renmiri
08-22-2007, 09:23 PM
I gotta sleep at home or I get in trouble with hubby :p but Navy Pier, zoo and hanging out at the hotel for a spell sound fun :love:

Avarice-ness
08-22-2007, 10:09 PM
OMG I've failed you all! Yeah I can't go, which is super sad, but I have fun family stuff that showed up for the weekend AKA My 9 year old neices birthday party this weekend and so that means I get to wing it all weekend.

HAVE MEGA-FUN WITHOUT ME. >=O

bipper
08-22-2007, 10:52 PM
http://www.lafferty.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/fail-24.jpg

Lawr
08-22-2007, 11:09 PM
ROFL

Evastio
08-23-2007, 01:22 AM

I was actually in Chicago during my long vacation. (I know I hate telling stuff about myself on the internet but I guess I have to) I won't be able to get a plane ride there as easily as before. Even if I could I probably wouldn't make it in time. If only this meet-up could've been moved to August 10-18. I would've been able to come to this one. :mad:

Now I'll never be able to meet up with Dixie and Sephex.

Lawr
08-23-2007, 01:27 AM
and Jojo

bipper
08-23-2007, 01:48 AM

I was actually in Chicago during my long vacation. (I know I hate telling stuff about myself on the internet but I guess I have to) I won't be able to get a plane ride there as easily as before. Even if I could I probably wouldn't make it in time. If only this meet-up could've been moved to August 10-18. I would've been able to come to this one. :mad:

Now I'll never be able to meet up with Dixie and Sephex.

We travel back in time for NOBODY! Besides, My flux capacitor has been fluxed beyond its capacity.

Schala
08-23-2007, 02:16 AM
I could probably make it...but...I don't really know any of you.

bipper
08-23-2007, 02:20 AM
I could probably make it...but...I don't really know any of you.

That is why you go. :D I dun really know anyone that is going, sides my buddies I am bringing.

BardTard
08-23-2007, 02:23 AM
I live in Peoria, but I can't go to Chicago before September 1. :( Maybe next time though. :crying:

Caraliz
08-23-2007, 03:41 AM
So, okay. I was talking to bipper, and he said that y'all are coming Friday at 3pm. Ideally, you guys would check into the hotel, pick me up, and we'd all go to Chicago and just chill and come back at our leisure. (Outdoor things mainly, just walking around, small stuff. Check out the nightlife, etc.)

Saturday is still up for suggestions.

Sunday we were thinking about going to Warren Dunes beach in Michigan (only about an hour away from Chicago) and then bipper wanted to drive back to Wisconsin at around 5pm.

We were thinking on Saturday maybe a museum or zoo or something. Maybe we should take a vote on which one, if we are planning that?

Jojee
08-23-2007, 03:46 AM
Sounds great! ^_^ Saturday I pick ZOOOOOO :p haha. We'd probably have time for both, though!

And Schala, I don't know anyone either, but it'll be fun (and scary, but that's part of the fun?) :p

bipper
08-23-2007, 04:08 AM
As long as we hit up an Arcade I am cool with wut you just said. I approve this trip!

Schala
08-23-2007, 04:23 AM
If you're going to a museum, I'd suggest the Art Institute or The Museum of Science and Industry. Both are frickin' incredible.

bipper
08-23-2007, 04:58 AM
If you're going to a museum, I'd suggest the Art Institute or The Museum of Science and Industry. Both are frickin' incredible.

alright! You should really come.

2 of my buddies are out because of some last minute crap. Lyle and I are still comming though. We may have a certain Chelsie (lyle's friend) comming with us as well. Last minute changes, but I am solid. More room in car! If anyone else needs a ride or wants to jump in on the Midwest eoff superconvention (schala) let me know! :)

Renmiri
08-23-2007, 05:04 AM
I'm in for Zoo! Friday I can't, gotta take my kids to dance class.

Jojee
08-23-2007, 05:07 AM
Art museum sounds fun too if we have time. ^_^ Then I can rant about how modern art sucks and isn't really art and etc etc.

I'm psyched. And scared! *gets people-phobic* Nah I'm sure it'll be fun. Could someone tell the price of the hotel for both nights by sometime tomorrow? Need to know how much money to bring. :3

edczxcvbnm
08-23-2007, 01:14 PM
As for the zoo which one? We have two.

Lincoln Park Zoo is not the better of the two zoos and the rape you for parking but it is free.

Brookfield Zoo is bigger with more exhibits and stuff. It cost money to get in and isn't actually in Chicago but is in Brookfield, IL. I think they may charge for parking also but it is far more reasonable.

Also what do you want to do if it rains? Rain is looking less likely but I never write it off.

Also you would like to think that there is enough time to go to a museum after the Zoo but museums close at like 4 in the afternoon...or close to it...so it really isn't happening to do both.

As for Museum I vote for the Planetarium, Aquarium or Museum of Science and Industry.

bipper
08-23-2007, 01:26 PM
If it rains, we get wet!

edczxcvbnm
08-23-2007, 01:30 PM
I forget what zoo it is but the lions are not fenced in...they just have this gorge that they would have to jump to be able to devour humans :D

Flying Mullet
08-23-2007, 01:39 PM
If y'all go to the zoo then you must get lots of pictures with monkeys! :monkey:

Caraliz
08-23-2007, 05:55 PM
I vote museum of science & industry as well! I like the zoo idea too. I'm not much of an art museum person, though. I hate just looking at art with no explanation; I'm more of a hands-on person. I'd love it if they taught me how to draw or paint or something. Or even history! I don't know. :(

bipper
08-23-2007, 07:24 PM
I forget what zoo it is but the lions are not fenced in...they just have this gorge that they would have to jump to be able to devour humans :D

http://roflcats.com/images/0098.jpg

Psychotic really wants to kill me for this thread.

bipper
08-24-2007, 12:57 AM
Yeah, I am still not 100% who is all staying at the hotel. They are fairly horrid at call backs - and there is not much progress made in that area. It seems like it will be 5 of us Friday, and possibly 10 Saturday. IF we just get one room (130 bucks / 5 = nightly stay) kinda deal. Two rooms (130 *20)/5 and so on. I am not really able to get any deals with out getting 4 rooms lol. So yeah.

The prices seem to deviate little from there. Anyways, I will keep looking, though I have been a bit busy getting the car ready and such. So let me know if anyone stumbles on anything better than that. I will make reservations while en route tommorrow.

So it seems like lodging is about 30 bucks a night, and spending money is all that is needed. So jojee, about 150 - 200 would get you through comfortably. I am bringing about 300 myself.

Alright, I am gonna be running most the night, so I should be back later. :) *excitement*

bipper
08-24-2007, 05:47 AM
wut, where the fuck is everybody? I am leaving in six hours.

See ya about 10 -11am ish Jojo. Be ready! btw, my cell should be working in the morning.

Jojee
08-24-2007, 06:03 AM
Okayy! Cya! Call me when you get into Madison to make sure I'm awake, maybe. xD

Jojee
08-24-2007, 09:39 AM
Double post because I'm such a rebel =( It's gonna be 4am soon and I still haven't slept. I'll be sure to be still in bed by the time you get here! Haha. (Please call with plenty of time ahead if you can D; I tend to sleep past my alarms.)

I'm excited ^_^

Edit: *half hour later* WOW. MAKE ME SLEEP. SOMEONE.

bipper
08-24-2007, 11:28 AM
Haha! I went to ed about 3:30. It is now 5:30 am and I am about to leave! WAKE THE HELL UP! :) And will do. We will call you with about an hour notice!

Ta-ta!

Here we GOE!

edczxcvbnm
08-24-2007, 12:52 PM
I would have said this yesterday but I had no power. The Chicago Land area got hit....HARD. 70MPH winds with brutal rain.

$130 a night? Where the fuck are you staying? When I was working in Wisconsin it was only $55 a night at the Fairfield inn.

Flying Mullet
08-24-2007, 01:33 PM
I'm jealous. This looks like a fun meet-up. :cry:

Jojee
08-24-2007, 03:19 PM
yawn @_@ bipper just woke me up. i should go get dressed. *falls over*

hurry fig take a plane xD

Flying Mullet
08-24-2007, 03:37 PM
I wish...

edczxcvbnm
08-24-2007, 03:37 PM
yawn @_@ bipper just woke me up. i should go get dressed. *falls over*

Thats hot :D

Renmiri
08-24-2007, 11:38 PM
I would have said this yesterday but I had no power. The Chicago Land area got hit....HARD. 70MPH winds with brutal rain

Same here, my house is still without power and my basement is flooded :eek:

I'll try calling bipper and Jojee later to see if we can work up something for tomorrow. Today is just impossible for me.

Lawr
08-24-2007, 11:41 PM
Weather around the Chicago area is bad, since you won't read this in three days, have fun soaking your ankles. :jess:

Renmiri
08-25-2007, 07:59 PM
Bummer, can't get in touch with them :( Oh well, my basement is under water anyway so I better go back to cleaning....

Sephex
08-26-2007, 01:53 AM
My sister, my girlfriend, and edczxcvbnm went to hang out in Brookfield zoo with everyone! Unfortunately, my sister, girlfriend, and I had to leave earlier than ed, who is staying the night with them tonight. Maybe we can have another meet up some day where my sister and I will be more active! I am glad I got to go in the first place. We all had a great time, despite kind of buringing out at the end due to lack of food! :) You guys were cool to hang with! Hopefully see you some other time!

Caraliz
08-26-2007, 04:30 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a387/intense_firetruck/vacation020.jpg

lulz.

Rye
08-26-2007, 06:07 PM
I want more pictures, preferably height comparison pix with Jojo. :kaohappy:

Though I don't really need those, because since I'm as short as her, I could just stand next to anyway for height comparison... ;__;

Lawr
08-26-2007, 11:33 PM
MORE PIKCHEEERS

Evastio
08-26-2007, 11:40 PM
Preferrably some with members that weren't shown in the previous picture.

Jojee
08-27-2007, 05:52 AM
Guys, I'm posting from Chicago. We have to stay another day because bipper is in jail. We got pulled over for speeding on the way back from the beach and apparently he had 4 felony warrants >_> We talked to him and he just wants to know if any CSI EoFF detectives can get him out. He also wanted me to tell Bunny to go fuck himself. :3 He may be arrested but he still has a sense of humnor -_-

We're going to post bail tomorrow but we don't have enough money. Please donate money to get bipper out of jail? :( We gotta figure something out.

MecaKane
08-27-2007, 06:11 AM
Are you fucking serious? What'd he do?

Lawr
08-27-2007, 06:14 AM
Are you smurfing serious? What'd he do?

You didn't read the post did you.

This is really sad, things took an unexpected turn, maybe someone should make a thread.

Jojee
08-27-2007, 06:18 AM
We don't even fucking know >_> But he was a cool guy, we're just going to whatever we can for him right now and hope that this is some kind of mistake. I'm on his friend Lyle's laptop right now and we're at a hotel. Liz/illnoise and Lyle are with me, we hope we're going to be able to go home tomorrow. We can't just leave him in some Illinois jail >__<

MecaKane
08-27-2007, 06:19 AM
What'd he do to get those felony warrants, I'm asking!
I'll decide if it's sad or not when I find out if my friends were hanging around a drug user, or something actually bad.

Lawr
08-27-2007, 06:31 AM
We don't even smurfing know >_> But he was a cool guy, we're just going to whatever we can for him right now and hope that this is some kind of mistake. I'm on his friend Lyle's laptop right now and we're at a hotel. Liz/illnoise and Lyle are with me, we hope we're going to be able to go home tomorrow. We can't just leave him in some Illinois jail >__<

Aww Sheet. As much as I'd like to help, the first thing I would do is call anyone that knows bipper and see if they can help him out or something. I wouldn't leave him there especially since he gave such a nice gesture as to picking you guys up.

Flying Mullet
08-27-2007, 03:40 PM
Wow, I really did miss an interesting trip.

Although, since this trip involved bipper, Jojo, ed and Sephex, I'm having a hard time believing any of this is true...

edczxcvbnm
08-27-2007, 05:26 PM
The fact that he apparently had 4 outstanding warrants and didn't tell anyone makes me not want to help him and it also depends on what these warrants are.

Worse comes to worse there is Amtrak trains that can be taken to get back to your respective towns.

Amtrak - Schedules (http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Amtrak/Page/Schedules_Index_Page&c=Page&cid=1080072922206&ssid=3)

This is also one of those things that I feel family should help out with instead of random people from the internet.

Also even if bail is posted he might have restrictions to not leave the state or something. I will call you later Jojee to see what is up.

Rye
08-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Wow, meet up drama. D:

Psychotic
08-27-2007, 05:54 PM
Tell bipper that's what you get for posting cat macros on my EoFF.

fire_of_avalon
08-27-2007, 06:28 PM
Holy crap on a stick.

Shiny
08-27-2007, 07:57 PM
...Wow bipper. This will definitely be remembered.

Old Manus
08-27-2007, 08:16 PM
bipper got temp-banned from life

ReloadPsi
08-27-2007, 08:20 PM
I wonder if the next UK meetup will be this dramatic then?

Renmiri
08-27-2007, 09:24 PM
We don't even smurfing know >_> But he was a cool guy, we're just going to whatever we can for him right now and hope that this is some kind of mistake. I'm on his friend Lyle's laptop right now and we're at a hotel. Liz/illnoise and Lyle are with me, we hope we're going to be able to go home tomorrow. We can't just leave him in some Illinois jail >__<

WTF ?!?!?

Jojee, call me on the home phone. . I'll try to help. :greenie:

Miriel
08-27-2007, 09:33 PM
Oh man, when I first read Jojee's post I totally thought she was kidding. :o

That's kinda nuts.

Zeldy
08-27-2007, 09:33 PM
There is talk of another meetup? where? I mean, what city? :}

and that really blows, poor Bipper :(

Avarice-ness
08-27-2007, 09:36 PM
-Wow-

Felonies. That's a big legal pizza roll. [/ITALIAN ACCENT]

Sad that I missed on such an.. interesting weekend. :(

Psychotic
08-27-2007, 09:43 PM
There is talk of another meetup? where? I mean, what city? :}We do have one annually in good ol' Brum, but people are free to organise their own in other cities and invite folk along for the ride if they wish.

And hey, UK meet up drama? When I went down to London, one of the EoFFers was beaten to a bloody pulp by bouncers and nearly arrested. Ah, if only we'd had a full arrest, then we could give these Illinoisians (?) what for! Wasn't me, though, so you can all rest easy.

Zeldy
08-27-2007, 09:44 PM
There is talk of another meetup? where? I mean, what city? :}We do have one annually in good ol' Brum, but people are free to organise their own in other cities and invite folk along for the ride if they wish.

Oh bum >:[
like I can be arsed!
I don't even know where Birmingham is, either.

ReloadPsi
08-27-2007, 10:07 PM

like I can be arsed!

It's very central in the UK, which is why we use it. I believe it's normally on the easter weekend.

Renmiri
08-27-2007, 10:08 PM
I heard it is in the UK but there's one in Alabama too :p

Flying Mullet
08-27-2007, 10:10 PM
I heard it is in the UK but there's one in Alabama too :p
The one in Alabama's better because I was born there. :strut:

So what're the warrants for?

I'm thinking a GOEt and lots of whiskey has something to do with it...

Baloki
08-27-2007, 10:30 PM
You'd never see me get caught when I go to an EoFF meet >_>

Iceglow
08-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Yeah my birthday resulted in Jack getting beaten up by bouncers and nearly arrested :D it was damn funny it also resulted in Psy spilling his guts in to the Thames, Jack scaring the shizz outta a cleaning lady, 2 polish girls getting entangled in the crazy lives of EoFF members... Where did my birthday get off? Oh yeah right...A JACKASS EVENT OCCURRED! I kid you not we Jackassed someone right there and then in the pub drinking my god that was hilariously evil...me and Psy have sealed our fates in going to hell since I've now added; posting pizza to the dead (posting papa johns "the god father" pizza through the mail slot on the door of a funeral parlour), posting slices of pizza through the letter box on a vicar's home and ringing the door bell before sprinting away like mad and having sex on Jack's bed and leaving wet patches (oh and his girlfriends bed the once too) I think I'm taking the new fangled "Iceglow express chute" there I'll be seeing you Psy eventually.

Baloki
08-27-2007, 10:33 PM

like I can be arsed!

1 hour, 30 mins by train from Manchester :p Also you live the other side of Manchester to me :p

Edit: Also I'll be in hell way before you two :p

Zeldy
08-27-2007, 10:41 PM

like I can be arsed!

1 hour, 30 mins by train from Manchester :p Also you live the other side of Manchester to me :p
Well I don't even live in Manchester, so Id have to take buses and trains to just GET to Manchester and then that train ride to Birmingham. Yeah, no one is worth that :)

Baloki
08-27-2007, 10:42 PM

like I can be arsed!

Well I don't even live in Manchester, so Id have to take buses and trains to just GET to Manchester and then that train ride to Birmingham. Yeah, no one is worth that :)

Yeah well... we hate you too :p

Renmiri
08-27-2007, 10:45 PM
So what're the warrants for?

I'm guessing messy divorce. Sadly many ex-wives and ex-husbands call police on each other to score points on divorce courts. :cry:

Zeldy
08-27-2007, 10:45 PM

like I can be arsed!

I'm willing to travel to Manchester and Liverpool :love:

Baloki
08-27-2007, 10:47 PM

like I can be arsed!

Well maybe Manchester and Liverpool arn't willing to travel to you :p

Flying Mullet
08-27-2007, 10:53 PM

like I can be arsed!

Well maybe Manchester and Liverpool arn't willing to travel to you :p
Get a room you two...

Baloki
08-27-2007, 10:55 PM
Get a room you two...

Only if you're there with me, holding my hand :(

Edit: I've been edited :shock:

fire_of_avalon
08-27-2007, 11:27 PM
Cut the stuff about UK stuff plz and no quote pyramids.

Jessweeee♪
08-27-2007, 11:51 PM
Guys, I'm posting from Chicago. We have to stay another day because bipper is in jail. We got pulled over for speeding on the way back from the beach and apparently he had 4 felony warrants >_> We talked to him and he just wants to know if any CSI EoFF detectives can get him out. He also wanted me to tell Bunny to go smurf himself. :3 He may be arrested but he still has a sense of humnor -_-

We're going to post bail tomorrow but we don't have enough money. Please donate money to get bipper out of jail? :( We gotta figure something out.

Awww...somebody help out bipps!!!!

Fonzie
08-28-2007, 02:28 AM
Honestly, I saw this coming.

Jojee
08-28-2007, 07:54 AM
....I got home about 3 hours ago and read this thread and was like O____________O

JK.

Yeah, bipper didn't really get arrested. xD We did end up staying in Chicago for an extra night so we thought it'd be fun to play a prank on you guys. ...But I said that no one was ever going to believe something like this, and bipper said they would, and I was wrong. :( Come on guys!

So yeah now I'm confessing because I've been feeling really bad about it ever since I read this XD I'm sorry, guys.

(also, lol)

Meat Puppet
08-28-2007, 08:19 AM
Yeah, bipper didn't really get arrested. xD We did end up staying in Chicago for an extra night so we thought it'd be fun to play a prank on you guys.
I will never forgive any of you for this. And to think I was actually going to donate money to fund bipper’s bail. Shame on you. Shame on you all!

Oh well, back to giving South African doctors my credit card number, I suppose.

bipper
08-28-2007, 08:27 AM
Wat! Wat are you doing Jojee!? I am behind bars *cough* send your money!

But yeah, Good ol' GOE is home safe, not that you would worry. (sorry to disappoint, Fonz). That had to be one of the most bestest weekends evar.

Liz/cake/illinoise, upload moar pics dammit. If they need edits, send em this way. :)

bipper said they would, and I was wrong. What does this board have against just saying, "Bipper was right"? XD

(also, lol)

Lawr
08-28-2007, 09:14 AM
Now I need cheering up!
hentai pics plz kthnxbye

JKTrix
08-28-2007, 12:57 PM
Although, since this trip involved bipper, Jojo, ed and Sephex, I'm having a hard time believing any of this is true...

This person is wise.

Caraliz
08-28-2007, 01:12 PM
f'n lol.

also I have pics but I'll send them to jojo and see which ones she wants to show you guys. ;)

Fonzie
08-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Honestly, I saw this coming.

fire_of_avalon
08-28-2007, 01:26 PM
I knew it. Ha!

o_O
08-28-2007, 01:46 PM
That prank was the best in EoFF history. It was even better than when all of the staff pretended to step down. :p

I'm kind of relieved bipper doesn't those warrants on him. :p

ReloadPsi
08-28-2007, 02:08 PM
You magnificent bastard!

Psychotic
08-28-2007, 02:43 PM

This person is wise.He also made another post about it being a prank, but I encouraged him to delete it.

Disappointed you guys threw in the towel so soon!

Peegee
08-28-2007, 02:53 PM
PG wants pics :D

bipper
08-28-2007, 04:29 PM

This person is wise.He also made another post about it being a prank, but I encouraged him to delete it.

Disappointed you guys threw in the towel so soon!

Yeah, Jojee felt bad. Which is weird. I didn't think women had souls or an ounce of caring in there morbid black hearts. :tongue:

But yeah, when people were actually offering to send money, we kinda gotta say something. That an Jojee is a wuss. :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: RETARD:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

Psychotic
08-28-2007, 05:27 PM
Who offered to send money? I wish to mock them in the finest EoFF traditions of internet humiliation.

bipper
08-28-2007, 05:42 PM
I dunno! It looked like a couple people wanted to help and were genuinely worried! Not everyone here is a callous bastard, I guess. :( I am sure it was best that we stopped this charade before too much caring came into place and this sites reputation was blemished. Surly being a tight nit caring community like Fool's Gold is not what we are after :choc2:

Flying Mullet
08-28-2007, 05:44 PM
You should host your own religious telethon show, <i>bipper GOES to find God</i>. :chef:

bipper
08-28-2007, 05:48 PM
You should host your own religious telethon show, <i>bipper GOES to find God</i>. :chef:

In the end I will stand on a serene cliff over looking the ocean and realize that God was inside me all along; well, after I ate that cracker in church. The sequel would be an awesome explorative narration of his trip through my digestive track.

Renmiri
08-28-2007, 06:01 PM
And
Pastor bipper being arrested - for good this time - while soliciting sex from a cop under cover...

Shame on you guys for pranking us!

Tee heee hee! :love:

Flying Mullet
08-28-2007, 06:04 PM
And
Pastor bipper being arrested - for good this time - while soliciting sex from a cop under cover...
And
That cop is Psychotic and bipper is arrested when he pulls out a the GOEt...

Caraliz
08-28-2007, 06:54 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a387/intense_firetruck/vacation/vacation017.jpg
uh oh.

Renmiri
08-28-2007, 06:59 PM
Millennium Park, heh ? My kids love playing in that water thingie :love:

Avarice-ness
08-28-2007, 07:15 PM
I was hoping Bip would have ended up a high-end male hooker that ran from vegas with a rich heiress money and eventually was caught at an EoFF get together...

'cause you know when he got bailed out I would have so bought him. :razz:

Jojee
08-28-2007, 07:23 PM
lol people did PM me offering to send money xD That's also why I was like are we going too far!? ....shoulda been like "yes send money plox, here's account" ;)

I liked the kitties anyway, Sagen ^_^

bipper
08-28-2007, 07:26 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a387/intense_firetruck/vacation/vacation017.jpg
uh oh.

My zipper is open.

'cause you know when he got bailed out I would have so bought him.

I am not a commodity to be bought and sold :( ok. I am.

Peegee
08-28-2007, 07:33 PM
There was an EoFFer who said that he liked to 'fight / spar' with people to get to know them. Was that bipper?

Cuz if it was, I don't think I can take you *punch*

:(

:D

bipper
08-28-2007, 07:40 PM
There was an EoFFer who said that he liked to 'fight / spar' with people to get to know them. Was that bipper?

Cuz if it was, I don't think I can take you *punch*

:(

:D

Lol yeah. I love fight / sparing. I think you could take me.

The others did not fair so well at out continuous pillow fighting. I think I gave lyle brain damage :)

Peegee
08-28-2007, 07:42 PM
lol people did PM me offering to send money xD That's also why I was like are we going too far!? ....shoulda been like "yes send money plox, here's account" ;)

I liked the kitties anyway, Sagen ^_^

fool! You could've bought a year's supply of POCKYS!

Caraliz
08-28-2007, 07:51 PM
I wish I took more pictures of Millenium Park. :(

Jojee
08-28-2007, 07:56 PM
I have cell phone pictures from on top of the ferris wheel but I can't get them online. Can I send them to anyone who can?

bipper
08-28-2007, 07:58 PM
I have cell phone pictures from on top of the ferris wheel but I can't get them online. Can I send them to anyone who can?

I WAS NOT CRYING!

Flying Mullet
08-28-2007, 08:00 PM
Why don't you email them to yourself and then work with them on your computer?

Jojee
08-28-2007, 08:00 PM
I tried that but they wanted me to pay an extra $5/month to email pictures >.<

Edit: Or is that to send pictures in general? Because then I won't be able to put them online at all.

Flying Mullet
08-28-2007, 08:05 PM
I don't know. I can send pictures on my phone, and it's 10 cents a picture, I think.

Caraliz
08-28-2007, 08:06 PM
You can send them to my phone! I can upload them.

bipper
08-28-2007, 08:19 PM
I tried that but they wanted me to pay an extra $5/month to email pictures >.<

Edit: Or is that to send pictures in general? Because then I won't be able to put them online at all.

*facepalm*. You are so native. A true asian would have this phone transform into a robotic carrier pigeon and send the pics out. Chaos ensues.

Jojee
08-28-2007, 08:55 PM
I'm actually black. Anyway, here's r teh pix. We didn't take nearly enough, but next time I will bring a camera :] Whenever I get one.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/chinajapan2007/ChicagoMeetup2007/lolpizza.jpg
Pizza eating cup. xD

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/chinajapan2007/ChicagoMeetup2007/bean1.jpg
The Bean in Millenium Park! From left to right, bipper, Lyle, Liz (illinoise), and I!

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/chinajapan2007/ChicagoMeetup2007/bean2.jpg

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/chinajapan2007/ChicagoMeetup2007/bean3.jpg

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/chinajapan2007/ChicagoMeetup2007/bean4.jpg

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/chinajapan2007/ChicagoMeetup2007/gangsta.jpg
Liz and I are so gangsta!

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/chinajapan2007/ChicagoMeetup2007/chicago.jpg
Chicago from the car. xD

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/chinajapan2007/ChicagoMeetup2007/beach.jpg
The beeeach! This is like the only pic we got with ed and Sephex and Dixie (besides that awesome zoo one) :( anyway left to right, Sephex, me looking like a retard, ed, Dixie, and bipper. Where the hell was Liz? xD)

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/chinajapan2007/ChicagoMeetup2007/pyramid1.jpg
Mini pyramid :p! We rock.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/chinajapan2007/ChicagoMeetup2007/pyramid2.jpg
I wanted to be on the bottom and Liz didn't want to smush me (I so coulda taken her) and the second pyramid failed :p

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/chinajapan2007/ChicagoMeetup2007/train.jpg
Lyle wants to be an assistant conductor.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/chinajapan2007/ChicagoMeetup2007/lizlyle2.jpg
Liz and Lyle! Serious cute and amusingness going on with those two :love:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/chinajapan2007/ChicagoMeetup2007/lizlyle.jpg
Tell me that isn't cute. xD

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/chinajapan2007/ChicagoMeetup2007/bipper.jpg
Bipper!

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/chinajapan2007/ChicagoMeetup2007/lolbipper.jpg
Bipper again! lol.

Anyway, the meetup was great~ You guys are seriously awesomesauce :p

Dixie is awesome, she's such a little girl and I heart her for it. Different from what I expected (haha I was actually kinda really scared after that cat post) but adorable.

Sephex seems really cool~ I didn't talk to him too much though :3 next time...!

Ed was totally different from what I expected! He's super nice and awesome. ^_^

bipper is craaaaazy and hyper and on crack. :p Really fun person!

Liz is super cool and fun too and has style. xD Her and Lyle were so funny together, teehee.

I had a lot of fun. :3 We went to Millenium Park (twice! And we saw fireworks one time ^_^), the zoo, the beach, bowling, watched movies, played DDR/video games, and killed each other a couple times. All in all good fun. Oh and bipper almost died O_O

Caraliz
08-28-2007, 09:02 PM
There seriously needs to be another one of these. I had tons of fun.

Renmiri
08-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Bummer! I missed all the fun due to the joys of having a flooded basement!

I'm definitely in for the next one!

bipper
08-28-2007, 09:17 PM
I did not almost die, I was almost killed by lack of FISHIES! ><

Dixie: WTF! I can never look at cat macros the same. Awesome person. Ever see a teddy bear with a rocket launcher? That is her.

Lyle: Sexual Intelexual.

Liz: Kept things going for the first while. USually people try to peel Siamese (no offence jojee) twins apart, but her and lyle became conjoined after the fact. Scary stuffs.

Ed: More baddass in person than I ever imagined. Freakin cool guy knows about everything you can about the city. I am proud to call him dad.

Sephex: Strangely familiar, as he is like my friend Kurt. Nice guy - no matter what you all say. I bet he is big on cuddling.

Sephex's girlfriend: Very observant and an extreme puts :). Enjoyed every leaf the zoo had to offer. Seemed really cool. The strong silent type. 0_0!

Jojee: She is actually a Native American. Weird! Extremely fun and full of energy. Still could not out GOE me! And will never be able to. It rains when she dances :(

Ha!

What a bad ass Line up. A noobie, a lurker, a Legend, a sufix, cat molester, GOEr, a Native Black Affroasianerican, and the sufix's girlfriend. Good freakin times.

I am not on crack. It is called GOEing. Learn it nub :P

putz
08-28-2007, 09:20 PM
Best weekend ever.

Caraliz
08-28-2007, 09:21 PM
Bipper almost always dies. *headdesk*

putz
08-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Also, never forget the shoe rogue. She will step on your heels and act like she didn't do it.

Jojee
08-28-2007, 09:25 PM
You did too almost die xD And yay, Lyle signed up. He is a crazy mofo who makes scary faces :p

Flying Mullet
08-28-2007, 09:25 PM
The pictures are great. Looks like it was a good time. :)

Caraliz
08-28-2007, 09:27 PM
f'n shoe rogue.

bipper
08-28-2007, 09:29 PM
shoe rouge may suck, but one day

BOOT BANDIT

putz
08-28-2007, 09:31 PM
You did too almost die xD And yay, Lyle signed up. He is a crazy mofo who makes amusing faces :p

Fixed. Also, Bipper can never die. Who would drive me around when my car isn't working properly?

Caraliz
08-28-2007, 09:47 PM
shoe rouge may suck, but one day

BOOT BANDIT
lawl. you're just a purse snatcher. :( I bet everyone left out the story about you cutting off an old lady and then snatching her purse.

Agent Proto
08-28-2007, 09:56 PM
I thought it was funny that bipper got "arrested", I found it even more amusing knowing it was a prank and several EoFFers fell for it. Oh man, that was great! Thanks for the laugh guys!

Shauna
08-28-2007, 10:05 PM
Haha, looks like you had fun. :D

bipper
08-28-2007, 10:49 PM
You did too almost die xD And yay, Lyle signed up. He is a crazy mofo who makes scary faces :p

I have had closer brushes with death. That wasn't :skull::skull::skull::skull:. XD What you are forgetting to say, is that you are the one that woulda killed me.:mad2:

Lawr
08-28-2007, 11:10 PM
I call Jojo a retard all the time! :jess:

Dark Angel From Heaven
08-29-2007, 01:48 AM
:D yeah bipper was telling me all about this haha sounds like fun. id like to meet bipper dudes so funny. :p

Sephex
08-29-2007, 03:00 AM
Finally been able to make my way back here! Once again, I had a good time. As you guys know, we went to the beach after my original "I had a good time" post! I would be up for doing something like this again, for the record.

Anyway, since other people did impressions, I guess I will do the same.

bipper: Cool dude. Someone I would be able to chill with all the time if he lived near me!

Lyle: Also a fun guy. Reminded me of this guy that I talked to all the time in High School!

Jojee: I wish I could have talked to you more, too! You were a very sweet person!

Liz: I also wish I could have talked to you more! I liked our rant on annoying socks, though!

Once again, I had a great time, and I know my sister did, too! It has motived me to become a more active member here agian!

Caraliz
08-29-2007, 03:02 AM
Liz: I also wish I could have talked to you more! I liked our rant on annoying socks, though!
YOU CAN I LIVE HERE WHY DO YOU HATE ME. :cry:

Rye
08-29-2007, 03:06 AM
Jojo, you look so cute. xD

Sephex
08-29-2007, 03:09 AM

That's true, I could chill with you sometime if I wanted to! :) If I did, I would have to google map directions because ed's half-assed way getting to your area didn't help. That, and I was too absorbed in conversation on the way up to your house in ed's car, so I wasn't paying attention.

Caraliz
08-29-2007, 03:11 AM

That's true, I could chill with you sometime if I wanted to! :) If I did, I would have to google map directions because ed's half-assed way getting to your area didn't help. That, and I was too absorbed in conversation on the way up to your house in ed's car, so I wasn't paying attention.
lol if you wanted to. ;_;

I could give directions!!

I really wish I could have talked to you guys more.

Sephex
08-29-2007, 03:14 AM
lol, I want to hang out again sometime, don't worry. If you have AIM, you can talk to me right now.

bipper
08-29-2007, 03:30 AM
ok brt guise!

Jojee
08-29-2007, 03:44 AM
Wow, I totally forgot what I was going to say because Liz's sig scares the crap outta me. :( Please change it to something pretty and rainbow and unicorn-y.

Lawr
08-29-2007, 03:46 AM
Please change it to something pretty and rainbow and unicorn-y.

Lol.

Caraliz
08-29-2007, 04:09 AM
Wow, I totally forgot what I was going to say because Liz's sig scares the crap outta me. :( Please change it to something pretty and rainbow and unicorn-y.
but ... :(

Sephex
08-29-2007, 04:32 AM
That signature rules....hold on, let me find a pic that my friend made that reminds me of this...

http://a399.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/68/l_44b1895eaa3cef19f2d4a62d1f441266.jpg

I laughed so hard when I saw this picture for the first time.