PDA

View Full Version : Dir en grey gigging!

Social Moon Firesky
08-10-2007, 09:31 PM
I've managed to snaggle myself a couple of tickets to see Diru's final European performance in Munich, 15th August! W00p!

I'm a little bummed that I didn't catch their debut performance in London, but I guess there's always next time.

Has anyone else ever seen them live, or even - *gasp* - met them?

Deborah
08-10-2007, 09:37 PM
I saw them here in Los Angeles. Most beautiful guys ever...I swear they had fans set up on them just for the hair in the wind effect. They were awesome though..it was a lot of fun and I liked their videos they playing with their songs as they went. You won't be disappointed! :D

Social Moon Firesky
08-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Yeah, I'm all stoked up about going! I really wanted to go see them at the Family Values Tour, but I didn't have the money or parental permission to fly out to America. :'(

And I couldn't agree with you more about how beautiful they are... *Melts* I think Shinya's my favourite, though -- he's the only one that doesn't smoke.

Jessweeee♪
08-10-2007, 09:56 PM
I'd like to see them live n.n

I've only heard a few songs (thanks to Death by Moogles n.n) and I love them :bounce:

Shiny
08-10-2007, 10:29 PM
I want to see them live eventually. There have been chances where I could have went, but it just didn't happen. Someone told me that Die told them that they have another upcoming tour next year. Hopefully, for the sake of seeing them live, that is true.

GooeyToast
08-10-2007, 11:26 PM
I think Fair to Midland are opening for them. But I'm not much of a Dir En Grey fan.

Mythra
08-12-2007, 04:01 AM
Been a fan of theirs for a while now and while I really wanted to see them last year during their Family Values Tour but couldn't go because of school. Would give my left kidney to see them live.

Momiji
08-15-2007, 03:10 PM
I like their sound, but I think they'd sound better to me if I could understand Japanese.