PDA

View Full Version : But, it's mah gween cup

Vermachtnis
08-11-2007, 01:58 AM
Does any still have a favorite cup or plate, like when they were littler.

I do! It's more like a jar for preserves, more than a cup though. But I fell like Link when I drink milk out of it.

Shoeberto
08-11-2007, 02:07 AM
But I fell like Link when I drink milk out of it.
Haha, that's l33t.

I guess I've never really had any, but after you said that I think I might get a jar out and start drinking from it like that.

Jojee
08-11-2007, 02:10 AM
Nope, I was never attached to a plate or cup o_o;

Slade
08-11-2007, 02:12 AM
Well, not one that I've had since I was a munchkin, but I do have a mug that I constantly use and don't like other people using. It's red and has flowers on it. I'm not sure why I always use it, maybe it was becasue it was given to me by an old flatmate. Sentimental value I spose. The design isn't my thing so....
I also have a Marvin the Martian mug which I've had for years but I've only ever used once cause I don't want it to fade :D

Odaisé Gaelach
08-11-2007, 03:09 AM
With my family, people have a preferred "type" of cup to drink from. My mum and I like to drink from a conical-shaped cup. My dad and my brother likes a cup that bludges at the bottom and narrows at the top - like a daffodil bulb.

rubah
08-11-2007, 04:18 AM
I have a spoon that came in this cutesy soup pack my grandma gave me for christmas one year that I like to use to eat soup with.

I Took the Red Pill
08-11-2007, 05:36 AM
I like this one Wisconsin mug I have because it has cows on it and I know nobody from Wisconsin.