PDA

View Full Version : Arr!

Jessweeee♪
08-11-2007, 08:40 AM
My pirate name is:
Mad Bess Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

fidius.org's What's My Pirate Name? (1/3) (http://www.piratequiz.com/)

Dr. Acula
08-11-2007, 08:49 AM
Bloody Bess Bonney

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

....that was the best quiz ever. (sounds nothing like me though)

Rengori
08-11-2007, 08:57 AM
Your pirate name is:
Mad Jack Vane

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Mad Jack Vane, not a bad name... One of few internet poll thingys I've agreed with.

Ramza Beoulve
08-11-2007, 08:58 AM
Iron Bartholomew Roberts

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

The Mog Ninja
08-11-2007, 09:52 AM
Iron Harry Bonney

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

BTW I just clicked on evrything that was the funniest, so don't take this as what I actually am as a pirate, because that would destroy me emotionally

KH-Cloudy
08-11-2007, 10:00 AM
Iron Davy Rackham(RACKem)

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Vincent Valentine
08-11-2007, 11:10 AM
Wow, a quiz actually worth doing? There's something you don't see every day...

Red William Flint

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Sergeant Hartman
08-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Iron Sam Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Sam?

Faris
08-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Your pirate name is:
Mad Ethel Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Polaris
08-11-2007, 11:26 AM
Black Anne Bonney

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Arr :bigsmile:

themagicroundabout
08-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Your pirate name is:
Iron Harry Bonney

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties

:roll:

Llednar Twem
08-11-2007, 01:18 PM
Your pirate name is:
Morty Rackham

You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

o_O

Markus. D
08-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Mad Dog Kidd

Part crazy, part mangy, all rabid, you're the pirate all the others fear might just snap soon. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Goldenboko
08-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Bloody Sam Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Faris says, "G'AR!"

Captain Maxx Power
08-11-2007, 04:26 PM
Strangely enough my pirate name is Captain Maxx Power. Whoduvthunkit?

scrumpleberry
08-11-2007, 04:43 PM
Dirty Prudentilla Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Okayy. But, ya know, I never actaully put that I was smelly, so that's a little random.

ARR!

Misfit
08-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Your pirate name is:
Mad Mary Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

*flex*

Old Manus
08-11-2007, 06:35 PM
Your pirate name is:
Calico Anne Kidd

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

landed

Yew-Yevon
08-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Black John Cash

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!