PDA

View Full Version : Dead Rising

Vincent Valentine
08-11-2007, 11:43 AM
BRAAAAAAAAAINZ!!!

Although I don't have a 360 yet, I've had a loan of the machine and the game from a friend in the past, and this is definately one of the (many) games on the machine that iinspires me to actually go out and get one.

If you're not familiar with the game, think Dawn of the Dead. Now think Shaun of the Dead. Now think Resident Evil. Not put 100 zombies on screen at once, and you're getting close.

If you are familiar with the game... what do you think of it?

Araciel
08-11-2007, 03:36 PM
i liked it. i played it through a couple of times...the aiming system for guns left a bit to be desired, and i sometimes wished the weapons wouldn't break....and the survivors had horrible A I for following you around...

but it's fun and funny.

Madame Adequate
08-11-2007, 04:36 PM
It's not perfect, but I basically got a 360 on the strength of this game alone, and I don't regret it.

JKTrix
08-13-2007, 12:22 PM
It's one of those kinds of games that are flawed as hell, but the fun factor makes up for it. Other games have less gameplay problems but are just not fun to play.

I wonder what they'll do for Dead Rising 2 (it's Capcom, you know it's coming).

Dreddz
08-13-2007, 07:46 PM
The saving system is flawed as hell, something that shouldnt be a problem is, how can that happen? The game is fun to play around in for a while but once you've seen half of the weapons you'll stop caring that you can throw CD's like shuriken at zombies. And after you've beat the game, you cant help but wished you rented the game instead of buying it.

Still, fun for a weekend I suppose.