PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Universe! Help Me!

Jessweeee♪
08-12-2007, 03:12 AM
I'm at the end (I think) of chapter nine. My problem is the boss at the end (I think) there :mad2:

Dodging his attacks were pretty easy, and I was able to get rid of the main body no problem, but I can NOT hit his arms!!!! He just won't hold still! I managed to hit him a few times with guns and magic...like...four times in ten minutes x.x

...aaaannyway, is there some super neat trick to doing this or do I gotta be a little more patient with him and his flailing arms?

ljkkjlcm9
08-12-2007, 05:04 AM
I'm at the end (I think) of chapter nine. My problem is the boss at the end (I think) there :mad2:

Dodging his attacks were pretty easy, and I was able to get rid of the main body no problem, but I can NOT hit his arms!!!! He just won't hold still! I managed to hit him a few times with guns and magic...like...four times in ten minutes x.x

...aaaannyway, is there some super neat trick to doing this or do I gotta be a little more patient with him and his flailing arms?

offline he's pretty weak, just gotta be patient shoot the arms for the most part. I believe you can also shoot his chest. Once his body is destroyed he's almost dead so just hang in there.

Get online if you can, completely different experience

THE JACKEL

Jessweeee♪
08-12-2007, 05:30 AM
Thanks x.x

Markus. D
08-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Be patient and shoot the arms and chest ^-^~

Online though... Grind ALOT before taking him on :]

Jessweeee♪
08-12-2007, 08:41 PM
Grr...now I'm stuck on chapter ten because I'm underleveled!!!!

I can't just leave and level up ; ;

Markus. D
08-13-2007, 03:17 AM
really?

No chance of free missions ._.?