PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for a shirt

Mythra
08-12-2007, 03:54 AM
Ok, I've not really been one to wear a dress shirt, but I've actually found a type that I like but I really can't find them anywhere. Its just a long sleeve, button up shirt with no collar. If anyone could possibly give a name of a website that has something like these, I would greatly appreciate it.

rubah
08-12-2007, 05:31 AM
Gonna move this to the help forum :)

what kind of shirt? Does it have elastic sleeves or are they more of a cuff style? I guess a thicker material? buttons all the way up? What about colors?

(trying to get more info so as to help you better while not having a clue about where you could actually find these at. all the ones I've seen have collars x.x;)

Mythra
08-14-2007, 08:44 PM
Probably deep colors (i.e. black, red blue, etc...). Sorry but not really sure of the cuffs or not though. If you really need a reference point, take a look at the music video focus shift by dark tranquillity. The lead singer is wearing the type of shirt that I'm looking for. Sorry for not being more specific.

Shoeberto
08-14-2007, 10:43 PM
The video makes it look like it does have a collar, it's just hidden by his hair and the shadows. It's basically just a standard black button-up shirt, but he's left a few buttons undone and didn't button the cuffs. It's a pretty common shirt style that can be found at places like Kohl's or JC Penny's.

Mythra
08-15-2007, 01:59 AM
Ahh ok, I must have missed it. Well that makes my search a lot easier lol, thanks for the help.