PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Episodes 166 & 167

Northcrest
08-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Okay so I'm in the middle of watching some of the Japanese Naruto Episodes Season 7. For some reason on the site AnimeCrazy.net - Your Source for the Latest Anime Episodes (http://www.animecrazy.net) I can't seem the watch the episodes. When I went to youtube as well they only had 20 seconds of naruto episode 166 and that was it. Can someone transfer a link to allow me to see these episodes. It's getting really good.

Hazzard
08-12-2007, 04:49 PM
Here you go mate:

Watch Naruto Online (http://narutomagic.com)

tailz
08-13-2007, 10:34 AM
did you just say that fillers are getting really good, please tell me i'm wrong

Hazzard
08-13-2007, 12:09 PM
Yeah, they actually are kinda interesting - it's basically watching Naruto train mentally and physically, and the "Old man who liked Ramen" filler is the best for that. You should watch more closer than always impatiently waiting for the main story, friend.

Peegee
08-13-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm currently reinstalling linux over my windoze computer, but I think my naruto episodes are on my windows backup pc.

If you still need that episode I can send it to you. PM me your emale.

Hambone
08-14-2007, 12:38 AM
*tries to watch the first episode*

That was awful.

tailz
08-14-2007, 10:40 AM
Yeah, they actually are kinda interesting - it's basically watching Naruto train mentally and physically, and the "Old man who liked Ramen" filler is the best for that. You should watch more closer than always impatiently waiting for the main story, friend.

I'm reading the manga so the main story doesnt botter me that much I know what's going to happen. and ofcourse i'f watch the fillers (well most of em) but it was mostly just the same story different characters, just like the movies.

and besides with the afwul pacing shippuuden has now, fillers werent really needed at all.

Peegee
08-14-2007, 02:09 PM
*tries to watch the first episode*

That was awful.

It's not too too bad. You want to watch the first few eps because Sas-sue-ski is there and the animation is better for those special fight scenes.

I tend to find the new season to be laking.

Hazzard
08-14-2007, 02:43 PM
It's Sas-kay, not whatever you typed...unless you say it real fast.

The episode does suck, Naruto was pile of crap for the first two seasons, then the little blond ninja started picking up. Shippuden has poor quality music, they fucked it up there.

Albel
08-14-2007, 02:50 PM
They didnt completely smurf up the music on Shippuuden, cause maybe its just me but the first ending song , Shooting Star, is a good tune.

blackmage_nuke
08-14-2007, 11:11 PM
The filler episodes just kept getting so repetitive. They always seemed to "run out of ninja in the village" and the Jounin didnt join the Genin on their missions most of the time.
As well as that almost everyone got powered down. Especcially rock lee
Some of the fillers were okay but Gantesu and That orcaina (or whatever that flute thing was) guy were unbearable. THey said Gantesu every 20 seconds or something.

And I like the ending and opening theme for shippuden especially the first ending theme

Hazzard
08-14-2007, 11:17 PM
Oh, I was a bit judgmental, I must apologize for that, but I am slightly disappointed with the new soundtrack for Shippuden, and grew attached to the previous one.

Albel
08-14-2007, 11:56 PM
Yeah, that happens to alot of people. But after a while you'll grow to love it.
The only reason I like the fillers was because there funny, best one's are the Ino, Naruto one and the one where they are trying to see Kakashi's face. But the worst thing about the fillers was that Naruto always said "He's just like me".

tailz
08-15-2007, 10:26 AM
They didnt completely smurf up the music on Shippuuden, cause maybe its just me but the first ending song , Shooting Star, is a good tune.

I think they're talking about the music during the episodes, wich arent that bad but just ill timed.

Hazzard
08-15-2007, 10:44 AM
They should of kept that one...(I forgot the name) you know when Chouji is having his solo battle with that boar-like, massive monk guy who uses earth jutsu...well they should of kept the music when he just beats him and you think he's going to die. That's the best music out of Naruto, if you ask me.

Namelessfengir
08-15-2007, 12:32 PM
i stopped watching at episode 100. but i read the manga up to the beginning of naruto/saskae battle.

in case your wondering why i stopped these were fansub dvds of a buddy and that was the cut off.

i love the end music from the beginning, nice reggae feel.

Hazzard
08-15-2007, 01:32 PM
"Everybody Stand Up...lalalala...3 - 2 - 1! Make Some Noise (some noise!)"

50calCerberus
08-21-2007, 11:51 AM
u could try SAIYANISLAND - The Naruto Island! (http://www.saiyanisland.com) they got episodes of naruto and bleach...u gotta download old ones though and ya gotta have real player to watchm

Renmiri
08-21-2007, 05:44 PM
I just watched the Cartoon Network marathon. I never had paid attention to it before but it is a great show!

So what / who is Orochimaru after all ? Is he even human ?

Peegee
08-21-2007, 06:19 PM
It's Sas-kay, not whatever you typed...unless you say it real fast..

I should've added /sarc

anyway, I've always wanted the anime dub to be called 'Bill the Ninja'. I mean, the dub is so utterly terrible they might as well have called it that.

I'll upload the episode in question tonight.

Momiji
08-22-2007, 04:09 AM

I'm no Narutard, so I'm not exactly sure if this is right or not.

From what I understand, Orochimaru is a rogue ninja that's obsessed with snakes. ;)

Peegee
08-22-2007, 05:58 PM

From what I understand, Orochimaru is a rogue ninja that's obsessed with snakes. ;)

Oorochimaru was one of the legendary sannin, but was obsessed over immortality so that he could learn all of the forbidden jitsu, as it would require several lifetimes to learn them all. So he learned a method of jumping from body to body via a method that seem to be similar to the Mangekyo Sharingan, at least my interpretation of the manga seems to give that impression. Anyway, without giving too much spoilers, he joined the Akatsuki and then leaves them. I think he kept the membership ring and is currently either dead, but a portion absorbed by Kabuto, or is suppressed by Sasuke, but a portion absorbed by Kabuto, at least to my understanding (it's sort of vague what happened since it's not shown what happens to him when he tries to take over Sasuke's body.

I think I got that right. Rawr.

PS: I keep forgetting to upload that episode. =(

Renmiri
08-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Oooo! Sounds that there are a lot of good episodes ahead! :D:D:D

Naruto's english voice actor blows! :mad:

tailz
08-23-2007, 09:19 AM

Oorochimaru was one of the legendary sannin, but was obsessed over immortality so that he could learn all of the forbidden jitsu, as it would require several lifetimes to learn them all. So he learned a method of jumping from body to body via a method that seem to be similar to the Mangekyo Sharingan, at least my interpretation of the manga seems to give that impression. Anyway, without giving too much spoilers, he joined the Akatsuki and then leaves them. I think he kept the membership ring and is currently either dead, but a portion absorbed by Kabuto, or is suppressed by Sasuke, but a portion absorbed by Kabuto, at least to my understanding (it's sort of vague what happened since it's not shown what happens to him when he tries to take over Sasuke's body.

I think I got that right. Rawr.

PS: I keep forgetting to upload that episode. =(

well if you dont mind being spoiled then I can answer no he is not human he is somesort of whitesnake (wich explains his obsesion with snakes). further he lost the mind battle with sasuke and he now is trapped within the little emo kid. thereby giving said emo kid, exalerated healing powers (kyuubi anyone) and some extra power.

50calCerberus
08-23-2007, 05:40 PM
wow thanx for clearing that up for me but how did u kno that...shippuden doesnt tell u does it?..ive been watching it..i think a new episodes comn out today...but its not bout sasuke its about the elder lady and sakura fighting the akutski pupet dude...:confused:

tailz
08-23-2007, 06:46 PM
wow thanx for clearing that up for me but how did u kno that...shippuden doesnt tell u does it?..ive been watching it..i think a new episodes comn out today...but its not bout sasuke its about the elder lady and sakura fighting the akutski pupet dude...:confused:

its in the manga, and indeed that was todays episode, wich was pretty dam good, i might add.

but the story in the manga is about 3 or 4 arcs ahead of the anime,

um shall we count how many?

beware minor spoilers

1 rescue gaara arc
2 grass country arc
3 immortals arc
4 team hebi arc.

zo about three and a half arcs seeing as how this arc isnt completely done yet.

50calCerberus
08-23-2007, 07:55 PM
wow didnt relize the manga was that far ahead...lol

Renmiri
08-24-2007, 11:54 PM
Rescue Gara ? My kids love him in spite of him almost killing Lee. They kind of think he was this way because no one was ever nice to him except the guy who tried to kill him.

I'd like to see Gara turning good :)

rikkugurl13
08-27-2007, 09:04 PM
did they ever happen to see kakashi-sensai's face?
i had to leave before it ended.
sorry if i spelt his name wrong.