PDA

View Full Version : Break every bone in your face!

Captain Maxx Power
08-12-2007, 10:27 PM
Statement: Trivium are unintentionally hilarious and outright overrated.

Discuss.

Aurey
08-12-2007, 10:41 PM
After some extensive research and testing (meaning none), I have to say I agree with this statement.

Also, I would like to say this: LOLOLOL!

Rengori
08-12-2007, 10:58 PM
Trivium sucks, they're a poser metal band, and the singer says that screaming doesn't belong in metal. GAY (and kinda funny).

Captain Maxx Power
08-13-2007, 12:35 AM
Trivium sucks, they're a poser metal band, and the singer says that screaming doesn't belong in metal. GAY (and kinda funny).

I take it he's never heard his first two albums?

Zeldy
08-13-2007, 12:52 AM
The only song by them I know is "Dying In Your Arms". It wasn't exactly 'good', but I don't know anything about mainstream bands :p

I Took the Red Pill
08-13-2007, 05:13 AM
I hated their cover of Master of Puppets, and I think that's all I've heard from them.

DK
08-13-2007, 02:11 PM
I thought I would reserve my judgement until I saw them live (they were the support for Iron Maiden in december) but they were :skull::skull::skull::skull:. However, they left the stage to the arranged version of One Winged Angel, and me and James (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/james%2Blatimer%2Bcockney%2Brebel.html) had epic fangasms and started dancing like total tits as all these hairy Iron Maiden biker fans stood around all "What the hell is this :skull::skull::skull::skull: and what are those wankers doing?"

I'm surprised we made it out alive!

Old Manus
08-13-2007, 05:10 PM
Trivium sucks, they're a poser metal band, and the singer says that screaming doesn't belong in metal. GAY (and kinda funny).Screaming doesn't belong anywhere but labour.

Pure Strife
08-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Ascendancy had some inspired riffing, some impressive solos, and a lot of energy, despite being somewhat tailored to the popular sound at the time. The Crusade was lackluster and pathetic, as if Metallica tried to re-write Master of Puppets without really paying much attention.

They had potential, it has been wasted.

Ryth
08-15-2007, 01:42 AM

I agree with this. Trivium is like sucking on a furry bear tit, unpleasant and it ends with you getting clawed by a pissed off bear, where you release you are such an idiot for wasting your time on this to begin with.

DK
08-15-2007, 03:26 AM
Do not compare magnificent and wonderful animals like the majestic bear with the bag of :skull::skull::skull::skull: known as Trivium you heathen :mad2:

Breine
08-15-2007, 03:44 PM
I saw them perform a couple of songs live last year at the Roskilde Festival, and I wasn't amazed.. at all. I'm not that much into metal, and so I can't really say if they're any good compared to other bands and stuff, but I can say the following: I saw a couple of Black Metal bands at this year's festival and I liked that much more than Trivium.