PDA

View Full Version : "Politicians are a lot like diapers..."

Goldenboko
08-13-2007, 06:38 PM
"You have to change them often and for the same reason."

Let's have some fun joking around with politics!

Could you see yourself being a good politician? If you where in a politcal campaign which EoFF member would beat you? Could you be beaten? What would be your slogan? Who would be you're Vice? Who would be your campaign manager? How would you go about talking about issues? Would debating be your strength or your weakness....

I would only have one way to defeat my opponents... Exposing their secret affairs :tongue:

PS- Psychotic would be my Vice but I know he would try and kill me to take over office...

PS-S- PuPu would be my campaign manager! :cool:

Bunny
08-13-2007, 06:45 PM
Politicians are nothing more than mutant giant space lizards. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke#Reptilian_humanoids)

Fonzie
08-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Politicians are nothing more than mutant giant space lizards. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke#Reptilian_humanoids)

And the patriots control the giant space lizards.

Shoeberto
08-13-2007, 06:54 PM
Politicians, for the most parts, are either douches or giant turds. Unfortunately there's not much that's gonna change that.

Rye
08-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Politicians, for the most parts, are either douches or giant turds. Unfortunately there's not much that's gonna change that.

Let's get out the vote! Let's make our voices heard!
We've been given the right to choose between a douche and a turd.
It's democracy in action! Put your freedom to the test.
A big fat turd or a stupid douche. Which do you like best?

Peegee
08-13-2007, 07:56 PM
I value intelligent, sensible ideas, I'm not corruptible, I value philosophy over most other things, and if I have to, I can study history going back further than two months.

In other words i would be a terrible politician because the public can't do anything in the above.

Rengori
08-13-2007, 08:02 PM
I value intelligent, sensible ideas, I'm not corruptible, I value philosophy over most other things, and if I have to, I can study history going back further than two months.

In other words i would be a terrible politician because the public can't do anything in the above.

Yup. People would have voted George W. Bush for a third term before I would be a politician on any level of this broken system of ours.

Cz
08-13-2007, 08:03 PM
I have seen every episode of The West Wing multiple times. I am the real deal. :cool:

Dreddz
08-13-2007, 08:11 PM
Boris Johnson will change everything.

Goldenboko
08-13-2007, 08:31 PM

Let's get out the vote! Let's make our voices heard!
We've been given the right to choose between a douche and a turd.
It's democracy in action! Put your freedom to the test.
A big fat turd or a stupid douche. Which do you like best?

The turd!

From what I understand douches are more icky then turds >.>

Psychotic
08-13-2007, 09:34 PM
I'd be the best god damned politician in the world 'cause I'd update fascism for the 21st Century. Basically I'd take all the oppression against minorities and turn it into oppression against the French. Who likes the French? Nobody, that's who. Landslide victory? Very yes!

Quindiana Jones
08-13-2007, 09:52 PM
Poli - from the Latin word "many"
Tics - blood-sucking creatures.

TyphoonThaReapa
08-13-2007, 09:58 PM
I'd probably get assassinated for two reasons.

1 Having the power and abilities to change this smurfed up hell hole we call the land of the free and home of the brave.

2 Being black on a Saturday night.

Old Manus
08-13-2007, 10:13 PM
I'd probably get assassinated for two reasons.

1 Having the power and abilities to change this smurfed up hell hole we call the land of the free and home of the brave.

2 Being black on a Saturday night.All you need is One Mic, one beat, one stage.