PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!!!!!!!! I'm Free!!!!!!!!!

TyphoonThaReapa
08-13-2007, 10:20 PM
A'yo, What 'sup people!!!! A'yo, for those who didn't know, I'm finally free from the tormented grip of Six Flags! Time for a new job choice. So I'm all ears. Let's brain storm! I think I should bring my P.I.M.P hand back in fashion!:cool: And no witty Giga Guess jokes!!!:mad2:

Sergeant Hartman
08-13-2007, 10:21 PM
Professional rapper.

Psychotic
08-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Troll. Basically you have to hide under a bridge all day, and then jump out when people try to cross. The hours are pretty lousy, but the pay makes up for it, not to mention dental and a company car.

oddler
08-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Use your experience at Six Flags to broaden your horizons. Find a part of that job that you liked and find one that does that a lot. :)

TyphoonThaReapa
08-13-2007, 10:27 PM
Oodler, bring you and your answer to Eye on Each other and stay there...:eep:...:rolleyes2

oddler
08-13-2007, 10:42 PM
K. BBL. Makin' money. $$$

Polaris
08-13-2007, 10:49 PM
Macdonalds :exdee:

TyphoonThaReapa
08-13-2007, 10:50 PM
Macdonalds :exdee:

Oh your so on my hit list for that...:mad2:

Anaisa
08-13-2007, 10:51 PM
Troll. Basically you have to hide under a bridge all day, and then jump out when people try to cross. The hours are pretty lousy, but the pay makes up for it, not to mention dental and a company car.That seems like a good idea. You could rattle your "bling" underneath the bridge to scare them. Then jump out from under the bridge, an rap an breakdance at them. They'd never come back after seeing that.

Polaris
08-13-2007, 10:52 PM
Honestly if you're studying computer you should start working on a computer store!:p

TyphoonThaReapa
08-13-2007, 10:56 PM
Troll. Basically you have to hide under a bridge all day, and then jump out when people try to cross. The hours are pretty lousy, but the pay makes up for it, not to mention dental and a company car.That seems like a good idea. You could rattle your "bling" underneath the bridge to scare them. Then jump out from under the bridge, an rap an breakdance at them. They'd never come back after seeing that.

And I can holla "Bitch where my money!!??" In the process! I'll scare 'em off and rule my own bridge!!! That's better than being a body guard for the President!!! Better yet! I'll get my hoes to do it!!! Big Pimpin' son!!!!:cool:

Honestly if you're studying computer you should start working on a computer store!:p

Your still on my hit list...:eep:

Shlup
08-13-2007, 11:03 PM
You should be a grammar teacher.

TyphoonThaReapa
08-13-2007, 11:04 PM
You should be a grammar teacher.

:eep:...You wanna be on the list huh?

Hambone
08-14-2007, 12:23 AM
Professional STRIPPER.

Fonzie
08-14-2007, 12:25 AM
Hit lists are a bad thing.

Don't let Jack Thompson have the upper hand.

Goldenboko
08-14-2007, 03:58 AM
Troll. Basically you have to hide under a bridge all day, and then jump out when people try to cross. The hours are pretty lousy, but the pay makes up for it, not to mention dental and a company car.

Agreed, that dental really came in handy.

Rengori
08-14-2007, 04:05 AM
You should be a pimp rapper.

Denmark
08-14-2007, 04:16 AM

i thought trolls lived in 4chan etc not under bridges :confused: (and also they eat cakes. which is pretty awesome.)

pimping is the only legitimate work out there. go get 'em, kid.

Resha
08-14-2007, 06:44 AM
I don't think you should go for the bridge. A BRIDGE MAKES A LOUSY "HOOD". And you won't have place for all your homies underneath there. :-/

I think you should build yourself a little castle.

Hazzard
08-14-2007, 07:43 AM
A gay bar suits you, I can imagine you pouring a couple of drinks and chattin' up one of da fellas!

TyphoonThaReapa
08-14-2007, 07:16 PM
Professional STRIPPER.

Nice...:cool:

A gay bar suits you, I can imagine you pouring a couple of drinks and chattin' up one of da fellas!

Hazzard, your on the list now...:eep:

Anaisa
08-14-2007, 09:43 PM
I don't think you should go for the bridge. A BRIDGE MAKES A LOUSY "HOOD". And you won't have place for all your homies underneath there. :-/

I think you should build yourself a little castle.He'll be ok if his homies are pigeons.

TyphoonThaReapa
08-15-2007, 12:53 AM

I think you should build yourself a little castle.He'll be ok if his homies are pigeons.

A'yo, I got a hell of a lot of pigeons if you know what I mean!:jokey: