PDA

View Full Version : Its a wonderful world?...main toon looks like sora

50calCerberus
08-14-2007, 07:31 AM
anyone see previews for its a wonderful world by squarenix...the main toon looks like sora...anyone interested or know anything bout this game?
YouTube - It's A Wonderful World (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEzB-EAky7k)

Masamunemaster
08-15-2007, 08:46 AM
It looks good and I thought I saw riku, kairi, seifer, someone with orange and red hair that I have never seen before.

It also looked like Xemnas' dragon and axel flame wheels during battle

It's obviously gonna be on the Ds and have a lot of touch screen help.

Thats what I saw before I got mad at my stupid dail-up

50calCerberus
08-15-2007, 09:29 AM
i saw them characters too...yah it does look good...i cant figure out wat the gameplay is supposed to be like at one part it looks like he using his headphones to read peoples minds or something and later it looks like chain of memories hackand slash style...it still looks cool though wonder when it comes out in america...lol ya dial up sux:D

JKTrix
08-15-2007, 05:23 PM
It's not related to Kingdom Hearts at all, apart from it being made by the same people. From the little bit I've experienced, combat takes place on both the top and bottom screens at the same time. The top screen uses the D-pad (or face buttons if you're left handed) that lets you choose attacks/magic like an algorithm (http://www.answers.com/algorithm?cat=biz-fin&gwp=13), and the bottom screen is all touch. It's a little weird actually, and the touch screen thing seemed a little wonky. But all the instructions were in Japanese, so I was probably just doing it wrong.

50calCerberus
08-16-2007, 12:57 AM
k...that sounds cool...i think the ds controls are awesome...thanx for the info

Jessweeee♪
08-17-2007, 12:05 AM
Two of the characters did look suspiciously like Sora and Kairi, but I don't think it's KH related...

This looks like the greatest game ever made o_o

EDIT: A friend read this to me from Nintendo Power~

One morning, 15-year-old Neku wakes up to find that his home neighborhood of Shibuya has been infested by monstrous creatures
Called the Noize

What's worse, is he recieves a phone call from the Shadowy Shinigami organization informing him that he must participate in Death's game, a 7-day challenge that will erase him from existence should he fail

------------

He wouldn't type more than that, does someone have the rest of the article?

50calCerberus
08-17-2007, 12:33 AM
dang...thats a f'd up story...shinigami r evil on the game huh...artn they usually good:confused:

Jessweeee♪
08-17-2007, 02:00 AM
OMG I WANT THIS GAME!!!!

I want it just as much as the new Phoenix Wright game, and that's a lot o_o

I love his headphones n.n

50calCerberus
08-21-2007, 08:51 AM
i agree im planin to get this game too anything made by numera has gotta be a good game:D

Laddy
09-10-2007, 02:16 AM
This certainly looks promising, I plan to add it to my collection.