PDA

View Full Version : Darth Nihilus vs. Ultimecia

Forsaken Lover
08-14-2007, 07:18 PM
http://images1.wikia.com/starwars/images/thumb/9/97/KOTOR2Nihilus.jpg/325px-KOTOR2Nihilus.jpg

Powers of Darth Nihilus

"This ship… is it his weakness? It should not exist, yet it cruises the darkness between the stars. He tore it from the mass shadows of Malachor, along with his fleet… that is a measure of his power."
--Tobin

Mandalore: [The Ravager] is barely holding itself together. The structural damage should have destroye dit long ago.

Tobin: He holds it together. And he keeps us all alive, just enough, like rotworms in a dying beast.

YouTube - Colonel Tobin's Last Moments (Or Darth Nihilus Circlejerk) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EogIiuZI9PQ)

"When my Lord spoke, every living thing on Katarr died."

Tales_Volume_6 - Star Wars Timeline (http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=172&page=191)

As we see, Nihilus easily tosses around a Jedi Master and his former tutor but that is not all.

What Traya later says happened to her:

"And there would be those, like me, who have had the Force stripped from them."

YouTube - Fall Of Darth Traya (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2bcS4uZWtY)

Force Choke

YouTube - Knights of the Old Republic II: Visas and Nihilus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wt4fwDx1lE)

Able to transfer his conscience into toehr objects to escape death.

Legacy - Broken - Star Wars Timeline (http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=646&page=070)

Nihilus vs. The Jedi Exile, The Mandalore and (his former) apprentice Visas Marr

First and foremost, what shape was Nihilus in prior to the fight with the Exile?

YouTube - Colonel Tobin's Last Moments (Or Darth Nihilus Circlejerk) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EogIiuZI9PQ)

1:49

"The Master suffers... If he can not feed, then the hunger begins to consume him The planet Telos... He may feed on something upon its surface to sustain himself a while longer."

2:33
"[Kreia] spoke of the Jedi academy here on Telos...and my Master was forced to come here." -Tobin

2:54
"If there are no Jedi here, then my Lord cannot feed his hunger. He will destroy the planet, the station... he will cleanse it of life. ...and if there are no Jedi below, he will have no other choice."

So, the Exile, Visas and the Mandalore all proceed to the bridge of The Ravager and confront Nihilus in this condition.

YouTube - visiat, Mandalore & Visas vs Darth Nihilus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV8iniopJ3U)

The subtitles aren’t in English but it’s the clearest vid I could find of this.

At 00:34, Nihilus stuns the Exile. The Exile and everyone else is at his mercy with no more than a gesture after turning around.

But he chooses not to. He chooses, because he “suffers”, to try and drain the Exile. (1:08) He then falls down before getting back up, withdrawing his saber and preparing to fight.

Jump to the end of the fight. After the Mandalore, Visas and the Exile have been assaulting him.

What were the results of that initial conflict?

Visas: “He... is too powerful...” (1:56)

So, the only canon account we have of how that first skirmish went was that apparently he was either beating the crap out of all of them or whatever they did had no effect. And this is him doubly weakened.

But yes, Nihilus does eventually lose the fight. If he had chosen to, however, he could have beaten the Exile in the first seconds of the fight. And the Exile overcame Nihilus with 2 assistants.

About Nihilus

Kreia on Nihilus:
"One cannot have power of that magnitude and still think and perceive the universe as we do."

"his mere presence kills all around him, slowly, feeding him."

Visas: I do not believe he knows his ship has been boarded. And if he did, he would not care. The extent of his power can not be put into words. And his perceptions have grown as well. To him...

Tobin: You are dust motes in a storm. A grain upon the beach and as insignificant as a body that orbits the graveyard of Malachor.

Canderous: If he’s so powerful, why hasn’t he stopped us, then?

Tobin: It is because he sees planets, stars...not people. To him, the planet below, the station with its teeming life, only that is massive enough to demand his attention.

Visas: He is a wound in the Force, more presence than flesh, and in his wake life dies… sacrificing itself to his hunger."

NON-CANON/CUT CONTENT

Darth Nihilus owns Darth Sion

YouTube - KOTOR 2 Cut Content: Sion Versus Nihilus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IobIhctxRXg)

PuPu
08-14-2007, 07:32 PM
All Ultimecia can really do is go into the past and possess sorceresses. She has such little power unless she fully absorbs the universe, like The Crystal said a few months ago. She basically sucks.

By the way, I wonder when The Crystal is going to show up and another long Ultimecia debate will start again.

The Crystal
08-14-2007, 10:43 PM
By the way, I wonder when The Crystal is going to show up and another long Ultimecia debate will start again.

I already said in another thread that i will not talk with Forsaken anymore.

We have to ignore the trolls, not feed them.

Goldenboko
08-14-2007, 10:54 PM
Considering the immenseness of Ultimecia's suck, and the unendingness of Nihilus's awesomeness. Nihilus.

Forsaken Lover
08-14-2007, 11:39 PM
I've already spoken to the mods about your unprovoked flaming, Crystal.

I suggest you stop posting or at least contribute to the threads beyond flaming.

Goldenboko
08-14-2007, 11:46 PM
I've already spoken to the mods about your unprovoked flaming, Crystal.

I suggest you stop posting or at least contribute to the threads beyond flaming.

Well, technically he was addressed in the thread so it would seem proper for him to respond. ;0

Forsaken Lover
08-14-2007, 11:56 PM
He wasn't formally addressed at all. First poster, though obviously referring to us, did not mention mine or Crystal's names.

Furthermore, he did not contribute to this topic at all. He did not voice opinions on the fight or who wins or detail the powers of either character.

He posted for no reason other than to insult me.

That's spam and flaming from where I stand.

Goldenboko
08-15-2007, 02:55 AM
He wasn't formally addressed at all.

o rly?

Forsaken Lover
08-15-2007, 06:56 AM
Hm.

Good point that. I actually missed him saying that. I just read the part about the long Ultimecia debate.

But anywho, guess there isn't many KOTOR fans here.

Laddy
08-16-2007, 07:27 PM
I am, Nihilus loses to Traya, but Nihilus beats Ultimecia.

Markus. D
08-17-2007, 02:13 AM
However the fact that she CAN absorb the universe makes her ub3ric.

This fight is unfair for that little Darth Kittie :3

The Crystal
08-18-2007, 12:11 AM

And the fact she have powerful magic, telekinesis, transmutation, teleport, can create powerful monsters, and etc, makes her uber too.

Eiko Guy
08-18-2007, 02:03 AM
Well if nihilius has something he's truly afraid of in his ind I believe Ultemecia would make it real and he would curl into a ball and die. Or she could suffocate from his presence.

TyphoonThaReapa
08-18-2007, 02:06 AM
*Sign* I'm afraid to get in this fight but I can't help it... Ultimecia > Nihilius. Ultimecia's powers are greater than Nihilius' by a long shot. Sorry...:rolleyes2

Markus. D
08-18-2007, 02:34 AM

And the fact she have powerful magic, telekinesis, transmutation, teleport, can create powerful monsters, and etc, makes her uber too.

Exactly :3

Forsaken Lover
08-18-2007, 06:05 AM
Let's see what Square has to say about what Ultimecia was doing shall we.

A sorceress trying to change the world by compressing time and taking power from all sorceresses.

Hm. A world. And she even had to use a Plot Device, Elione, to do it.

As opposed to Nihilus who KILLS a planet "with a word."

Oh and her TK will be as to nothing to a guy who pulled a FLEET of ships from a gravity well with his power.

Sorry guys but Ultimecia never came close to absorbing the universe and according to Square, she was only effecting the planet.

Oh and let's not forget how Nihilus moves through space on a ship he holds together with his will, while also keeping the crew alive. He fougth his oppoents like this, while also double-weakened.

As opposed to Ultimecia who lost to 3 kids at the height of her power.

http://www.swtimeline.ru/comics/Tales_Volume_6/Tales_Volume_6_191.jpg

As you can see, Nihilus can kill a planet instantly.

Name me one thing Ultimecia did on that level?

Markus. D
08-18-2007, 12:15 PM
He was cheating!

All things on Katarr only range from level 1-3.

Ultemecia was overwhelmed by 3 ub3rized characters.

Zante
08-18-2007, 12:40 PM
He was cheating!

All things on Katarr only range from level 1-3.

Actually, Nihilus destroyed the planet because lots of jedi were there.

Ultimecia sucks anyways, she wouldn't stand a chance against Nihilus

Markus. D
08-18-2007, 01:07 PM
The Jedi don't have a junction system.

They were also weak~ level range 1-3.

The Crystal
08-18-2007, 05:49 PM
Well if nihilius has something he's truly afraid of in his mind I believe Ultemecia would make it real and he would curl into a ball and die.

This is another good point. Ultimecia can look into someone's mind, see what they think is the strongest thing in existence, rip it out, give it physical form, control it, and merge its power with hers.

Forsaken Lover
08-18-2007, 07:25 PM
The only thing Nihilus thinks about is destruction. He's "already dead" and only sees in the future a dead Galaxy that he destroys for his own hunger.

So...I don't see what she's gonna make out of a primal thing.

Serapy
08-20-2007, 01:19 AM
But when Ultimecia has formed a thing that was from Nihilus's mind, the size of that thing can be like a galaxy or something, with that size would kill Nihilus with ease. Depending on the size of his thing that he's scared of, though.

But if Nihilus is not scared of anything, he wins completely as you people may think.

f f freak
08-20-2007, 02:00 AM
Nihilus. While Ulti was stood there absorbing the universe that would take roughly 4,000 years he'd walk on over and stab a lightsaber through her face.

powerful magic, telekinesis,

And he can create lightning and use the Force to shove a kitten up her Anus should he want to. Or he could just wave his hand and watch as the life is squeezed out of her.

Proxy
08-20-2007, 03:48 AM
Nihilus wins.
Any Sith would win in any VS.

Mercen-X
08-20-2007, 06:54 PM
Is Nihilus part of George Lucas' original vision? Any Sith outside of the official Star Wars universe (inside Lucas' head) cannot not be used reliably in a ficitional versus battle. Besides, in order for any character outside of Lucas' original vision to even seem interesting, the newbie author has to make them unbelievably powerful. That's just lame.

Keep in mind, George Lucas has granted license to many books and most if not all of them he has been denounced as part of the original universe.