PDA

View Full Version : Terra In Gaia

Forsaken Lover
08-14-2007, 08:01 PM
Any actual proof of this? Any even minor hints?

Odaisé Gaelach
08-14-2007, 09:07 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they two separate planets? What do you mean by Terra in Gaia?

Goldenboko
08-14-2007, 09:12 PM
Gaia and Terra are two different planets, Terra is a much smaller planet and yes there are some hints.

-Major spoilers-

A. The entrance to Terra is the Shimmering Islands, you go down through the islands to reach Terra (meaning Terra is underneath the surface of Gaia.

B. When looking to the sky in Terra you see blue. This is the Gaia's cycle of souls. The entire idea "Till blue turns a scarlet hue" is that when Gaia's blue cycle of souls turns red, Terra has assimilated it.

How storing a planet under another planet is possible is beyond me, if you need some help understanding how they did it ask Garland :tongue:

Forsaken Lover
08-14-2007, 11:53 PM
The blue turnign scarlet does refer to the cycle of souls but how do you know it is the cycle when you look into the sky?

Goldenboko
08-15-2007, 05:59 AM
I don't think it was only sky. All around Terra was Gaia's blue cycle of souls. This wouldn't make sense if you didn't think of Terra as inside of Gaia because Terra's cycle of souls has stopped, plus its cycle would appear red. So the reason for the blue is because Gaia is all around them.

Karellen
08-15-2007, 06:25 AM
We see a flashback from Thousands of years ago in Memoria of the planets merging together. I thought that was a pretty good indication that Terra is now a part of Gaia.

Plus how else is the Iifa Tree supposed to be replacing Gaia's cycle of souls with Terra's if the souls of Terra aren't already somewhere in Gaia?

Forsaken Lover
08-15-2007, 06:55 AM
Does make sense I suppose.

Thanks.

Bolivar
08-17-2007, 04:26 PM
I think they were already partially assimilated, so that might explain it too.