PDA

View Full Version : Uh you know... well

demondude
08-15-2007, 06:21 PM
Yesterday I went to my cousins 18th birthday party which was probably one of the most awkward times in my life.

There were lots of little kids there and I had to watch over them with another of my cousins (who was 16 one year older then me) when one of the small kids approached, he asked the worst possible question to me.

"hey mister how are babys made mummy won't tell me"
I looked at my cousin and he was silently laughing I just replied
"Uh my don't you ask you're friends over by the bouncy castle"
He went away thank god.

10mins later all of the kids (about 8 of them) All asked me how babys were made one of them even asked me what sex was my cousin ran away of course.

I didn't know what to say so here is exactly what I said.
"why don't you all ask you're parents"
They cried no
"Um... welll I..I'm not sure I don't know"
So I lied and they all went away later I was approached my my uncle who said.
"So I've heard you don't know what sex is according to my son"
"Well what was I supposed to say" I replied

I was the laughing stock that night my cousin taunted me for ages. :(

So have you ever been put into an awkward situation like that tell me you're storys.

Fonzie
08-15-2007, 06:36 PM
Got caught posting on the /b/.

Bunny
08-15-2007, 06:50 PM
I put other people in awkward situations. I do not get awkward myself.

Polaris
08-15-2007, 06:52 PM
Yep when my sis asked me what was a condom :( when she was 6! :(

PuPu
08-15-2007, 07:17 PM
One time, a random kid who was probably 9 years old asked me if I was a criminal.

Sergeant Hartman
08-15-2007, 08:14 PM
What is love?

qwertysaur
08-15-2007, 08:55 PM
A coulr of weeks ago my 7 year old cousin walks up to me. She says
"Do you like my new pretty bracelet?" I look at it and it is a gay pride bracelet.

I ask
"Where did you get that?"

She replies
"My daddy found it in his store." (He owns a furniture store in the Bronx)

Later that day we tell my uncle about the bracelet, because he did'nt know what it was either. When I told him it was for gay pride, my cousin came up and asked what gay meant. I had no idea what to say.

Denmark
08-15-2007, 09:05 PM
What is love?

baby, don't hurt me.

I haven't been in many awkward situations of late. my awkwardness usually stems from not fully being aware of what two other people are talking about and putting my two cents in, hoping to be funny but it's entirely irrelevant.

TyphoonThaReapa
08-15-2007, 09:05 PM
Once In high school, I said the hardest test to ever take was an H.I.V test. Let's see if anyone can top that...:rolleyes2

Jessweeee♪
08-15-2007, 11:47 PM
Well this wasn't that awkward for me because I was so little, but it's still an entertaining story!

I was really little and we were on vacation, so we checked into a hotel. I found a condom under the bed, and I picked it up and said to my mom, "lookie at this weird little bag I found? what goes in a small bag like this?"

My mom just laughed and told me to wash my hands XDDD

Anaisa
08-16-2007, 02:24 AM
Well this wasn't that awkward for me because I was so little, but it's still an entertaining story!

I was really little and we were on vacation, so we checked into a hotel. I found a condom under the bed, and I picked it up and said to my mom, "lookie at this weird little bag I found? what goes in a small bag like this?"

My mom just laughed and told me to wash my hands XDDDIf that was a used condom, that's a horror story!

Goldenboko
08-16-2007, 02:28 AM
One time, a random kid who was probably 9 years old asked me if I was a criminal.

YES!

That was absolutely hilarious, I like how you told him yes, and we where right next to cops xD

bipper
08-16-2007, 03:40 AM
My life is an awkward situation, and I love every second of it. Maybe it is cause I am a baby making master.

Jessweeee♪
08-16-2007, 04:30 AM

YES!

That was absolutely hilarious, I like how you told him yes, and we where right next to cops xD

OMG that reminds me of this time that me and two friends were in my grandparents' driveway messing with this scooter thing that was in the garage. Some kid came up to us and asked if we wanted to race. We said no and he rode away on his bike. He swings by a couple of minutes later and says "Are you gay?" and we were like o_o

...so I thought it would be funny to say "ya! I'm a lesbian O:"

The :eek: smiley has always reminded me of his face, then...it looked JUST like it :exdee:

aaaanywayz, after that, we go up to the gas station for candies and things, and suspect we are being followed. On the way back, we hear whispering and I think someone threw rocks...maybe I made that part up in my head...and then, this little girl screams "WHORE!!!!!!" and she couldn't have been much older than five XD

It was pretty funny :spin:

Jojee
08-16-2007, 04:41 AM

Hahah I have a story like that... it involves a dildo, and my grandmother. :| I won't delve into it, Wezly knows it. xD

Fonzie
08-16-2007, 04:46 AM

Hahah I have a story like that... it involves a dildo, and my grandmother. :| I won't delve into it, Wezly knows it. xD

She wins, this thread should be closed now.