PDA

View Full Version : Aggravate!

Sergeant Hartman
08-15-2007, 08:27 PM
Do you do random things to your parents for fun?

I often tend to hide slippers and make creative structures out of the dishes in the sink.

Am I the only one who does this at my age?
Discuss.

Miriel
08-15-2007, 08:36 PM
Not to my parents but to my boyfriend, yes.

We're both pranksters and we're always tricking each other. Randomly when he goes to the bathroom I'll initiate an impromptu session of hide and seek. And I'm like, a SUPER good hider. I can fit in cupboards and stuff. One time he went to the bathroom, and as he came out, I sneaked in behind his back and hid in the bath tub. He was looking everywhere for me and when he eventually found me in the tub, he was all wtf? It was great.

TyphoonThaReapa
08-15-2007, 08:46 PM
I like to get my family with extreme sarcasm. And the funny funny thing about it is the fact that most of my family don't even know what sarcasm is. So funny...

oddler
08-15-2007, 09:46 PM
I'm sort of a non-stop bastard. If there's someone around me, I'll poke them. If I walk out of a room and I know someone's following behind me, I'll hide around the corner and scare their pants. That sort of thing.

Props for the dish contraptions! I used to do that, too.:p

Resha
08-15-2007, 09:48 PM
I do it to my mother, yes. But only because she's so easy to rile and can't talk to me without arguing. I have a group of special people I like to piss off now and then :)

I'M SO PLEASANT

Psychotic
08-15-2007, 11:50 PM
Sometimes I like to punch my mother in the face. THAT'LL teach the bitch to give birth to me and raise me! :lol:

Nominus Experse
08-16-2007, 08:02 AM
It's old and tried, but I do enjoy waking my girl by giving her a zurbert (or raspberry as many call it instead) on her stomach. Another little annoyance I enjoy pulling from time to time is the old ice water over the top of the shower curtain.

Seeing a wet, naked woman is usually something most would enjoy, but when angry... she seems a fury, and rightfully so I suppose.

Agrias
08-16-2007, 10:01 AM
i like to raise my voice, just to see if they raise theirs, and then keep getting louder as they do. WHO WILL WIN~?

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-16-2007, 01:38 PM
Yes. But there's not much to discuss about staring stupidly at my mum just to see what her reaction would be

Bunny
08-16-2007, 02:04 PM
I purposely and constantly push everyone's buttons just to see how they can go. Pranks, sarcasm, anything you can think of that would make a person furious, I do just to see how much they can take. It is my amusement.

The Mog Ninja
08-16-2007, 02:07 PM
Whenever I go out somewhere with them and a mate, I always agravate my dad by sipping soup/drinks, and my mum by putting my glass down on the table constantly.

Shlup
08-16-2007, 09:49 PM
I usually send my siblings to do my dirty work.

Chimp
08-16-2007, 10:04 PM
i like to raise my voice, just to see if they raise theirs, and then keep getting louder as they do. WHO WILL WIN~?

I WILL WIN~!

Zeldy
08-16-2007, 10:07 PM
Yes. A few days ago I contemplated on doing knock and run on my own house. Instead, though, I knocked and me and all my friends all stood and pretend to be trees, my parents gave me the wierdest look. Me and my brother once made a sign and put it on the front door "The facist house, ruled by Dictator Dad" haha, he was being annoying.
I constantly just pick up my Dad's cup of tea and walk off with it.

Oh man, I can't wait to do a knock and run on my own house, I'd have to work with my Mum and make my Dad answer - it'd be hysterical. My Dad is always the center of the jokes, its amusing.

Sergeant Hartman
08-16-2007, 10:43 PM
That made me chuckle :greenie:

Zeldy
08-16-2007, 10:44 PM
That made me chuckle :greenie:

It's hilarious, he's like "UH. JAYSSSSUS". He looks so funny when he's angry, hahah