PDA

View Full Version : I Am Having the Worst Time Getting Into Lucrecia's Cave...

Queen Anthai
08-15-2007, 10:09 PM
First off, which button parks the sub? I, er...kinda forgot.

Second, I know you have to park just to the left of that little cliff, and I'm trying and trying and CANNOT FREAKING DO IT. It's like you need a very exact spot...anyone have a screenshot?

beema
08-15-2007, 10:11 PM
you press cancel to get out
just do it next to the area with a hard rocky looking shoreline.

Took me like half a second, I don't understand how you are having such a problem with it that you had to post a freaking thread.

Queen Anthai
08-15-2007, 10:18 PM
No need to be rude. :( I'm pressing buttons all over that tiny bit of shoreline and it just will not disembark. I don't understand it at all.

beema
08-15-2007, 10:47 PM
wait till you get a green chocobo then

you do know how to dismount a chocobo don't you? :p

Hazzard
08-15-2007, 11:01 PM
wait till you get a green chocobo then

you do know how to dismount a chocobo don't you? :p

You can tell you wanted to be rude there! :D

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-16-2007, 01:32 AM
I've never been able to enter the waterfall with the submarine. Disembarking it is easy using the cancel button (I programmed it as triangle) but must be done on an inlet

ReloadPsi
08-16-2007, 01:37 AM
It really is a bugger to figure out; I revisited that spot (and gave up) many times over a period of maybe like three months thinking I was supposed to just ride my chocobo/submarine directly into the waterfall and couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.

One day I finally noticed there was a straight-line version of the submarine bay next to Junon. Also, you can dismount your chocobo on the little bit of green plains. I kicked myself many times and got done for attempted suicide.

beema
08-16-2007, 03:02 AM
hmm
I didn't have any problems using the sub to get there. Maybe it's different in the PC version? It was easy, just went up to the right area of coastline and got out, walked into the waterfall.

Disco Potato
08-16-2007, 03:30 AM
I think I used this guide to find the cave:
GameFAQs: Final Fantasy VII (PC) FAQ/Walkthrough by A I e x (http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/130791/33519)

Get in your sub and ride it to the docking area near the Gold Saucer desert.
Dive under water and there should be an underwater passage right in front of
you. When you pass through and surface you'll be in a small area of water
beside a waterfall. Dock on the side and walk into the waterfall. Make sure
you have Vincent in your party. When you enter, watch the scene.

Note that you can also reach this area via any mountain climbing Chocobo.

Once the scene is over leave the area and continue with the game, main story
or leveling or anything. After a certain amount of time has passed (couple
hours is a good estimate, though I'm not exactly sure what the requirements
are, return to the waterfall with Vincent and examine the glowing pedestal to
receive Death Penalty and Chaos, his final weapon and level 4 limit break.

Jessweeee♪
08-16-2007, 04:33 AM
The first time I tried going in it wasn't a problem. I just resurfaced and hit the cancel button at the shore, but then in another file, it took me like, TEN MINUTES!!!

Darth Tjador
09-07-2007, 03:58 AM
its preety ezy like cutting pie lol! o if u get gold its even easier i had a gold one thats how i was 2 get kotr 2! o ya!

~Death~Stalker~910
09-27-2007, 12:58 AM
lol yall that idgit its not hard personally i used tha aircraft or my gold chocobo

Christmas
08-16-2022, 10:44 AM
Vincent was never able to get into her cave. Hojo on the other hand has met with some success. Oh. Hojo~~:bigsmile:

Tigmafuzz
08-16-2022, 09:38 PM
As soon as I logged in and saw the title of this thread on the front page I released an audible "goddammit Christmas"