PDA

View Full Version : Childrens!

Jessweeee♪
08-15-2007, 11:52 PM
I'm only sixteen so I don't have any, not so sure if I want any in the future, but I want to hear about yours!

So, parents, tell me about the little peoples n.n

Psychotic
08-15-2007, 11:55 PM
I'm only sixteen so I don't have anySixteen? Pssh, there's plenty of mothers younger than you running around. Hurry up and have kids already, old timer!

Anyway, I have a son and I named him Tavrobel. He hates you. He hates everyone. I love my Tavrobel.

Rengori
08-16-2007, 12:12 AM
I dun want any. :nonono:

TyphoonThaReapa
08-16-2007, 12:13 AM
I'm only sixteen so I don't have anySixteen? Pssh, there's plenty of mothers younger than you running around. Hurry up and have kids already, old timer!

Anyway, I have a son and I named him Tavrobel. He hates you. He hates everyone. I love my Tavrobel.

THE QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!:cool:

Jessweeee♪
08-16-2007, 12:18 AM

People has secks before marriage :confused:

Hazzard
08-16-2007, 12:37 AM

People has secks before marriage :confused:

You should see some of the thirteen your old hookers down my street, they may be sexy, but AIDS is deadly, my friend, AIDS is deadly, oh yes, oh yes, AIDS is very deadly, indeed.

Rye
08-16-2007, 12:52 AM
I got Raistlin pregnant, so I'm expecting the pitter patter of young ones soon. :kaolove2:

SammieBabe and Leeza are my favorite moms. Besides my own, that is. :]

Anaisa
08-16-2007, 01:04 AM
I have two guinea pigs, their like my children. Only better, because their not children.

Rengori
08-16-2007, 01:24 AM
I have two guinea pigs, their like my children. Only better, because their not children.

In that case I haves my guitar.

Rocket Edge
08-16-2007, 01:28 AM
Me & my girlfriend are expecting a baby this coming January. :jess:

Nah i'm kidding.

Yew-Yevon
08-16-2007, 03:08 AM
I'm single....AND I SURE AS HELL PLAN ON STAYING THAT WAY!!!!!

Værn
08-16-2007, 03:44 AM

Guitars don't require food and water, and you don't need to clean up after them.

Well, having been a kid yourself you should know what kids are like. Look back as far as you can and ask yourself one question... Would you have enjoyed being your own parent?
I wouldn't want to be my own parent, I'm as sure of it as I'm sure that cake is delicious (while probably hazardous to my health at the same time D=). I must have been such an nuisance when I was four, I would hate to have to put up with myself O_o

Well, that's the easiest way I can possibly think of the imagine what having children must be like. I mean, sure, I'm the most awesome person to ever walk the face of the Earth, but I don't think I would have enough patience to put up with some of the stunts I pull... like the grilled cheese incident! If I had been caught, and I was somehow my own parent (like Fry being his own grandpa... that'd be weird O_o), I would soooo kick the crud out of myself.

LunarWeaver
08-16-2007, 03:50 AM
Children are like cats that talk and crap too much, then grow up to hate you and say things like, "I can't wait to leave this place!" or "I wish I was dead!" Then they leave after you've spent $240,000 raising them and come home for one Holiday per year.

bipper
08-16-2007, 03:50 AM
My little GOElettes are freakin awesome. Pretty much the finest stage of human evolution. They have been through a lot, even so young as they are. They are a couple of strong kids, who already know that can lean on each other and team up against anything. They are truly amazing.

My daughter is the pinicle of little girlness. Loves dresses, pink, jelly beans, and imaginary friends. Her imagination brings her all over time and space. She is truly gifted. She can color and draw very well for a 3 year old. Her conversations are both complete and very functioning. Even if she is fabricating a story as she goes.

My son is a protective little brother. Hilarious and cuddly, he is both a courageous little bugger and a cuddly teddy bear. If he falls off his trike, he will kick its ass and then come to me for a hug or something. He is a bit too daring and ballsy for his own good. He took his big wheel down the stairs wearing nothing but a diaper and some screwed up Canadian hat with ear flaps which were bent outward. After his tumble he posed a victory pose that left myself and my buddies rolloing on the ground.

These are my kiddlets. Very stern, and very bossy. They do a fine job raising me.

TyphoonThaReapa
08-16-2007, 03:53 AM
I'm looking forward to having Children.:love: So I can pass on the family tradition of a good old fashion ass whippin' for no reason...:radred:

Vermachtnis
08-16-2007, 03:53 AM
I'd be afraid of the offspring between me and whoever I spawn with. My kids where probably be hippies or spoiled brats, judging by how I treat my cats.

Miriel
08-16-2007, 03:55 AM
My little GOElettes are freakin awesome. Pretty much the finest stage of human evolution. They have been through a lot, even so young as they are. They are a couple of strong kids, who already know that can lean on each other and team up against anything. They are truly amazing.

My daughter is the pinicle of little girlness. Loves dresses, pink, jelly beans, and imaginary friends. Her imagination brings her all over time and space. She is truly gifted. She can color and draw very well for a 3 year old. Her conversations are both complete and very functioning. Even if she is fabricating a story as she goes.

My son is a protective little brother. Hilarious and cuddly, he is both a courageous little bugger and a cuddly teddy bear. If he falls off his trike, he will kick its ass and then come to me for a hug or something. He is a bit too daring and ballsy for his own good. He took his big wheel down the stairs wearing nothing but a diaper and some screwed up Canadian hat with ear flaps which were bent outward. After his tumble he posed a victory pose that left myself and my buddies rolloing on the ground.

These are my kiddlets. Very stern, and very bossy. They do a fine job raising me.

Freakin' awwwwwwwww! So cute.

I want 4 kids. Preferably twins. After seeing a couple people go through the whole pregnancy deal, I'm kind of digging the idea of a two for one deal that comes with twins.

I want mostly girls. I think if I ended up having a bunch of boys, I would end up really really depressed.

Resha
08-16-2007, 03:56 AM

As do I. Only Ziggy's more of a husband to me :aimkiss:

I hate children on that note. And while I hate them I will probably wind up having them *resigned*

Jessweeee♪
08-16-2007, 04:17 AM

awww that's so cute n.n

Jojee
08-16-2007, 04:45 AM
*sheds a tear @ bipper's post* :p

I have two gerbils, I love them to death. I don't think I could handle children. And I <i>really</i> don't think I could handle childbirth. I want puppies and kitties galore, though ^_^

Nominus Experse
08-16-2007, 06:33 AM
Children go in the meat pie

bipper
08-16-2007, 06:35 AM
Children go in the meat pie

Over my dead body. Sides, my kids would pwnz0r you.

thanks for replies on posts. Glad I painted a good picture. :)

Nominus Experse
08-16-2007, 07:55 AM
They would GOE all over me.

demondude
08-16-2007, 10:19 AM
I haven't got kids (I am 15) but I have got a little sister if that counts.

She's really cute though she always seems determined to do stuff herself but I have to help her in the end. (she is 5) Like this one time when my parents were at work so I took care of her and she asked if she could make her own dinner.

I thought it was cute so She went of doing her thing and I was cooking the pizza for both of us (pizzas the only thing I can cook XD) And she came back with a tiny bowl of cereal and looked really jealous of the pizza (which was hers anyway) and I gave her the pizza once it was cooked and I had the cereal

Of course later on I had the second pizza anyway. :D

But yeah she's always like that determined but I haven't got any kids so I s'pose I had to just use her. :)

xXsarahXx
08-16-2007, 12:52 PM
i love kids :)
I havnt got any at the mo, me and my fiance are only young (im only 19 and hes 20). were trying to get a mortgage and the wedding sorted first!

Ive bought up two kids though (my brothers...long story dont want to share) so ive done all the child raising i can handle for a while!!

Sergeant Hartman
08-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Got one 17 year old and one 19 year old, a handful bunch.

Bunny
08-16-2007, 02:25 PM
I want mostly girls. I think if I ended up having a bunch of boys, I would end up really really depressed.

Just hope one of them likes boys at a young age. That way you can put him in dresses and make-up. He won't be scarred for like at all.

I don't really want kids. I think I would be a horrible father. My girlfriend thinks otherwise and wants two children or so. I will probably give in eventually.

Peegee
08-16-2007, 02:33 PM
Children make pg scared. I hope for your sake the idea of little pg-chans running around also scares you.

With that said, as long as children do not cause you to get stuck in the salary rut rather than a life spent pursuing personal goals, I approve.

blackmage_nuke
08-16-2007, 02:59 PM
I dont know if i want children because i'm worried they might not like me :(

But I give names to my possesions so they almost feel like children :D

Firo Volondé
08-16-2007, 03:14 PM
I don't like little kids, so I'll probably strive to remain a swingin' bachelor for as long as possible.

BardTard
08-16-2007, 05:29 PM
I could write a book on all my reasons why I don't want kids. lol

I got stuck watching my mom's boyfriend's kids last night. Darian is 10 (no problems with her) and Darrell is... 3? I think. I can't handle that kid. He's gonna break someone's nose and he spits his food all over you. GROSS. Then when you take the cookies away he screams like you're abusing him.

But yeah, IF I changed my mind (which I won't, but every seems to think so) I'd adopt a boy and a girl, but they'd have to be at least 5 years old. But I don't think someone like me would ever be ready for kids. I don't want them, my boyfriend doesn't want them, so we'll just not have any. I am SOOO getting my tubes tied.

Renmiri
08-16-2007, 06:34 PM
To have kids is the most wonderful thing in the world. But it is a very long term commitment. And tons of work.

Kids will bring you the happiest moments of your life, but they will exhaust you and make you annoyed too. It is definitely worth it but make sure you get a full life before you get them. Your life will be theirs after they arrive.

Anaisa
08-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Well, having been a kid yourself you should know what kids are like. Look back as far as you can and ask yourself one question... Would you have enjoyed being your own parent?I was a lovely kid. If I had children, I wouldn't mind having one that was like me.

Shlup
08-16-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm not going to start having kids for at least three more years.

I'm twelve to nineteen years older than my three siblings, so they're like my kids sometimes. I have a ton of pictures of them on my MySpace.

Selena_Akariko
08-23-2007, 06:43 AM
I got a bit tired of seeing "Hello Selena_Akariko it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?", so I decided to post here. Heh.

I think that kids are the best things ever created. Despite (or thanks to?) the fact that I'm 16, live in a 2-room apartment and have 3 little siblings: Willy (13 years), Rita (7) and Eddy (2,5).

I really love kids, and I want to have at least 3 of them :D

I don't understand all you people who say that they don't want kids. You don't know what you're missing out.

:save: Selena

Proxy
08-23-2007, 07:23 AM
I have a daughter. She's probably going to be the perfect speciman of a human being. Appearance wise anyway. yes I know it sounds like I'm gloating, but I'll post some pictures here. I feel it's an appropriate thread.
Almost a year old. Brilliant. And to be honest, everything I could have ever wanted. Quite literally my life and reason for living. I'd do anything to protect her and give her the best life possible. Even if it meant putting myself at risk.