PDA

View Full Version : Brachioraidos? dbl jmp?

cecil+rosa
08-16-2007, 12:23 AM
i just watched a video where this guy faught a dragon called Brachioraidos and kain had some ability called dbl jmp and this was gba ff4 but i have gba ff4 and kain just has jump and who is Brachioraidos

abrojtm
08-16-2007, 12:44 AM
Brachioradius is the hardest monster in the game. It has its own sprite and it's found in the Lunar Ruins dungeon which is unlocked after defeating Zeromus. Cain's DblJump is obtained after completing his trial in this dungeon. In order to unlock a trial you must beat Zeromus with that character in your party.

Brachioradius also drops the Hero's Shield which null's all elements and blocks almost any attack. Also, any character can equip it. He can be defeated through a bug in which Abel's Lance casts Weak on him, which takes out all of the fun.

cecil+rosa
08-16-2007, 02:23 PM
thanks for the info

Goldenboko
08-16-2007, 11:16 PM
While this topic is here, how do you fight Brachioraidos? I can't find him even though I've beaten everything else in the game (including Zeromus EG that battle was so disappointing)

qwertysaur
08-17-2007, 03:18 AM
While this topic is here, how do you fight Brachioraidos? I can't find him even though I've beaten everything else in the game (including Zeromus EG that battle was so disappointing)

Brachioraidos is the dragon that you see walking around in the lunar ruins. The floor is after Porom and Paloms trial.