PDA

View Full Version : I'm pregnant

demondude
08-16-2007, 07:51 PM
No I'm a 15 year old boy if that happened I'd probably be famous.

But nonetheless now I've lured you into my thread lets have a topic to discuss.

What would you do if you woke up and found that you suddenly for no apparent reason became the oppisite gender.

Discuss ........ Now

LunarWeaver
08-16-2007, 07:57 PM
Have a sex change.

Nominus Experse
08-16-2007, 07:58 PM
I would play with my new boobs and vagina for a few days, and then I would grow bored.

TyphoonThaReapa
08-16-2007, 08:00 PM
I'd kill myself. And I'm dead serious about that...

Polaris
08-16-2007, 08:01 PM
funny I thought the question would be different :mad:
Anyway if that would happen to me I'd turn gay :bigsmile:

Sergeant Hartman
08-16-2007, 08:03 PM
Hayyyyy, boobies! :hat:

Dreddz
08-16-2007, 08:03 PM
Well, the first thing I'd NOT do is put some clothes on.

Chimp
08-16-2007, 08:06 PM
I would be said because I would get an F in sex. :{

Rengori
08-16-2007, 08:10 PM
I would play with my new boobs and vagina for a few days, and then I would grow bored.

Yup.

Denmark
08-16-2007, 08:12 PM
<a href = "http://www.qwantz.com/archive/000004.html">Lesbians!</a>

Psychotic
08-16-2007, 08:30 PM
Infiltrate feminist organisations, slowly slaughtering their members one by one for polluting my internet with their crazy, hypocritical and sexist nonsense.

Then I'd flirt with every single male EoFFer, e-dating six of you at once, leading to the mother of all EoFF drama bombs. Then I'd probably set up my own webcam chatroom and offer to get my tits out in exchange for stuff from my Amazon wishlist.

demondude
08-16-2007, 08:35 PM
Infiltrate feminist organisations, slowly slaughtering their members one by one for polluting my internet with their crazy, hypocritical and sexist nonsense.

Then I'd flirt with every single male EoFFer, e-dating six of you at once, leading to the mother of all EoFF drama bombs. Then I'd probably set up my own webcam chatroom and offer to get my tits out in exchange for stuff from my Amazon wishlist.

I didn't know somebody could be so full of win.

Rengori
08-16-2007, 08:43 PM

I didn't know somebody could be so full of win.

I didn't know I'd actually agree that that person is Psychotic.

Freya
08-16-2007, 08:45 PM
Would you be considered gay if you wanted your now oppisite gender that was previously your gender?

Kanshisha
08-16-2007, 08:49 PM
I'd play hard to get ^.-, anyway i'd be lesbian!

Ko Ko
08-16-2007, 09:11 PM
I'd be delighted!

I... I always wanted to be a man. :cry:

Shlup
08-16-2007, 09:17 PM
I would be declared the winner of Gay Chicken once and for all.

Jojee
08-16-2007, 09:19 PM
I'd be pretty appalled. D: I'd cry.

Vermachtnis
08-16-2007, 09:37 PM
I go around naked and make a bunch of Ranma jokes.

Gopher Gamble
08-16-2007, 09:43 PM
I'd be delighted!

I... I always wanted to be a man. :cry:

Wow.....care to elaborate? I'd miss being able to pee standing up......sorry someone had to go there.

Ko Ko
08-16-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm joking.

I would never want to be a man, but it wouldn't scare me too much. Just maybe it might be better without the periods and babies and junk.

Gopher Gamble
08-16-2007, 09:57 PM
I'm joking.

I would never want to be a man, but it wouldn't scare me too much. Just maybe it might be better without the periods and babies and junk.

Yeah dudes doged the screaming pooping bullet on that one.

Madame Adequate
08-16-2007, 10:00 PM
I would buy two things:

A vibrator
A door lock

The rest can be easily deduced.

Then I would give it away for free whore myself out.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-16-2007, 10:02 PM
Take off all my clothes and stare at myself in the mirror

Rengori
08-16-2007, 10:03 PM
I would buy two things:

A vibrator
A door lock

Wait, you're not a girl?

Faris
08-16-2007, 10:12 PM
I'd get a ruler.

Gopher Gamble
08-16-2007, 10:18 PM
I'd get a ruler.

And what if you didn't measure up?

daggertrepe
08-16-2007, 10:27 PM
I enjoy having breastesses. :(

Radje
08-16-2007, 10:28 PM
How bummed I would be if the change happened on THAT WEEK :mad:

Old Manus
08-16-2007, 10:45 PM
Use the Ladies bathroom.

Sergeant Hartman
08-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Use the Ladies bathroom.
Dirty bastard.

BardTard
08-16-2007, 10:50 PM
Would you be considered gay if you wanted your now oppisite gender that was previously your gender?

I would still be bi.
And I'd... be a guy... and HIT ON GIRLS! Cus most girls I know are straight. :(
And I'd have to have sex just to see what it's like for a guy.

Old Manus
08-16-2007, 10:53 PM
Use the Ladies bathroom.
Dirty bastard.To boldly go where no man has gone before!

Bunny
08-16-2007, 10:54 PM
What would you do if you woke up and found that you suddenly for no apparent reason became the oppisite gender.

Local High School football team.

Fonzie
08-16-2007, 11:11 PM
I would buy two things:

A vibrator
A door lock

Wait, you're not a girl?

You can't be cereal.

Rengori
08-16-2007, 11:12 PM
I would buy two things:

A vibrator
A door lock

Wait, you're not a girl?

You can't be cereal.

I'm super serial.

Fonzie
08-16-2007, 11:15 PM
I would buy two things:

A vibrator
A door lock

Wait, you're not a girl?

You can't be cereal.

I'm super serial.

You're doing it wrong.

Rengori
08-16-2007, 11:17 PM

You can't be cereal.

I'm super serial.

You're doing it wrong.

You're doing it wrong, it's serial!

Anaisa
08-16-2007, 11:34 PM
I'd have more fun humiliating foul women than I do now, because if a woman insults another woman, it doesn't upset them as much as when a man does it. So when I encountered sluts that are parading around thinking their beautiful, an that every man in the universe thinks their sexy, I'd pretend to them I thought they were beautiful, I'd flatter them for awhile, be very nice to them, then tell them what an ugly unattractive bunch of cheap whores they really are. An then I'd laugh at them as they cry off their fake tan. I'd also find some sad desperate women that are good at cooking an cleaning, an make them do my cooking an cleaning for me.

Ko Ko
08-16-2007, 11:44 PM
I'd have more fun humiliating foul women than I do now, because if a woman insults another woman, it doesn't upset them as much as when a man does it. So when I encountered sluts that are parading around thinking their beautiful, an that every man in the universe thinks their sexy, I'd pretend to them I thought they were beautiful, I'd flatter them for awhile, be very nice to them, then tell them what an ugly unattractive bunch of cheap whores they really are. An then I'd laugh at them as they cry off their fake tan. I'd also find some sad desperate women that are good at cooking an cleaning, an make them do my cooking an cleaning for me.

The Seal Lady is my hero.

Old Manus
08-16-2007, 11:49 PM
She is a role model for hilarity.

EDIT: surely humanity?

Levian
08-16-2007, 11:50 PM
I'd patrol the neighbourhood breaking into people's houses and flykick them in the face if they've forgotten to put the toiletseat down.

Proxy
08-16-2007, 11:54 PM

I'd be a slut for a while. until that got boring.
But i'd definately taunt males with my boobs.

Fatal Impurity
08-16-2007, 11:55 PM
I'd be a prostitute and my pimp would be Discord :D

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 12:00 AM
The Seal Lady is my hero.:D

She is a role model for hilarity.

EDIT: surely humanity? I'm both!

I would play with my new boobs and vagina for a few days, and then I would grow bored. I read that wrong at first, an thought you said: "I would play with my new boobs and vagina for a few days, an then I would grow a beard." :lol:

Lawr
08-17-2007, 12:01 AM

Discord
08-17-2007, 12:03 AM
I'd be a prostitute and my pimp would be Discord :D

You know, that wouldn't really work out if we both become women. :tongue:

I'd probably start going to a sun-studio, go on a diet, join the local beach-volleyball club and start studying Arts, History or something in that direction.

oddler
08-17-2007, 12:07 AM
Hmmm. The employee at Movie Gallery that created my account typed in "Jefreyn" as my name so I guess I could go by that. :greenie:

I would play with my new boobs and vagina for a few days, and then I would grow bored. I read that wrong at first, an thought you said: "I would play with my new boobs and vagina for a few days, an then I would grow a beard." :lol:

That's what I read, too! :Oo:

Hazzard
08-17-2007, 12:09 AM
I wouldn't mind you know, I was watching a movie similar to this the other day; Vice Versa, Freaky Friday and many others. It would be fun to wake up with tits, but I would miss the "you know what".

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 12:19 AM
Some of you boys seem to have forgotten that flat chested women exist.

Rengori
08-17-2007, 01:05 AM
:lol:

Lawr
08-17-2007, 01:08 AM

We've got Silicon for that.

Araciel
08-17-2007, 01:10 AM
i chose F because i'd have sex to see what it felt like...it's not gay if i AM a woman.

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 01:15 AM

We've got Silicon for that.False breasts don't feel or look like real ones. They are rubbish!

Lawr
08-17-2007, 01:16 AM

We've got Silicon for that.False breasts don't feel or look like real ones. They are rubbish!

To YOU maybe. :jokey:

Araciel
08-17-2007, 01:20 AM
yeah no i heard they feel nothing like the real thing....which is an atrocity

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 01:20 AM
To anybody who doesn't like breasts that feel like basketballs, an have a gap so wide between them that they look like somebody has played tug of war with them!

Bunny
08-17-2007, 01:21 AM

Been feeling a lot of fake boobs, have you?

Lawr
08-17-2007, 01:21 AM

To anybody who doesn't like breasts that feel like basketballs, an have a gap so wide between them that they look like somebody has played tug of war with them!

Rengori
08-17-2007, 01:22 AM

Honey, we're talking about men, boobs is boobs.

Lawr
08-17-2007, 01:26 AM

Honey, we're talking about men, boobs is boobs.

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 01:30 AM

Honey, we're talking about men, boobs is boobs.I've heard plenty of men insult fake breasts, so that's not true. An I'm sure most men don't like saggy granny/tribal woman breasts.

Been feeling a lot of fake boobs, have you? No, not lots. An it's common knowledge they feel hard anyway.

Bunny
08-17-2007, 01:31 AM
If the surgeon does a horrible job, yes.

Lawr
08-17-2007, 01:33 AM

Yeah thats getting old...I know... :sweatdrop

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 01:47 AM
If the surgeon does a horrible job, yes.They're like that anyway. The implants don't feel like real breasts do. Have you ever felt one of those implants? You don't put an implant under the skin an then suddenly they feel like a real breast does, because they are skin covered an in the same spot. Fake breasts feel like exactly what they are, a flesh covered implant. I mean look at them:http://www.plastic-surgery-world.com/wp-content/images/story.implants.jpgDo you really think either of those implants feel like a breast? Because they don't.

Goldenboko
08-17-2007, 02:04 AM
I actually wouldn't enjoy it. I mean it would be like a hobo turning into food, he doesn't want to BE food he just wants to eat it. I don't want to
have a vagina, or boobs...

But I do want to eat'um :jokey:

Yugi, I think I'm pregnant, and Bakura's the fath-

No freaking way.

SnoopyG
08-17-2007, 02:08 AM
I dont wanna be the catcher

Bunny
08-17-2007, 02:09 AM
If the surgeon does a horrible job, yes.They're like that anyway. The implants don't feel like real breasts do. Have you ever felt one of those implants? You don't put an implant under the skin an then suddenly they feel like a real breast does, because they are skin covered an in the same spot. Fake breasts feel like exactly what they are, a flesh covered implant. I mean look at them:http://www.plastic-surgery-world.com/wp-content/images/story.implants.jpgDo you really think either of those implants feel like a breast? Because they don't.

You know, I would argue the matter, but there isn't really a point to it. I've seen the arguments you have with other people on this forum and you don't really let up. You've already decided that you are right and I am wrong, so I'll just give up now.

Freya
08-17-2007, 02:19 AM
I'd miss mine if I was a guy. I like my boobs they are very nice. I'd surely miss them and it's be werid not having them suddenly.

Discord
08-17-2007, 07:39 AM

Yeah, that's true, but there's also the other method, where they use fat to enlarge the breasts. They just pretty much pump it out from your tummy and fill your breasts with it. I hear it's quite a painful experience for the next couple of days. Nevertheless, it works and they do feel, look and work 100% like natural breasts.

Other than that, what Bunny just said, even though you're right about the silicon ones. *presumes that a certain member of this forum does indeed have small breasts**looks in the mirror*Thank God!

demondude
08-17-2007, 11:06 AM
You people have no imagination!

What I'd do is have a half sex change So that I have the best of both I'd be the complete sex machine!

Actually no forget I said anything.

Rengori
08-17-2007, 11:11 AM
What I'd do is have a half sex change So that I have the best of both I'd be the complete sex machine!

Now I have an incredible urge to put that in my sig.

demondude
08-17-2007, 11:14 AM

Now I have an incredible urge to put that in my sig.

Go for it.

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 11:37 AM
You know, I would argue the matter, but there isn't really a point to it. I've seen the arguments you have with other people on this forum and you don't really let up. You've already decided that you are right and I am wrong, so I'll just give up now.I know I'm right an your wrong, because I've felt breast implants. The implants themselves, an breasts with the implants in them. So I know they're not soft. So yeah, obviously you saying: "No they are soft!" Isn't going to convince me. An if I agreed with you, an you agreed with me, we wouldn't even be discussing it. You can't argue with someone if you agree with them.

Yeah, that's true, but there's also the other method, where they use fat to enlarge the breasts. They just pretty much pump it out from your tummy and fill your breasts with it. I hear it's quite a painful experience for the next couple of days. Nevertheless, it works and they do feel, look and work 100% like natural breasts.Do they really. Well that's funny, because according to this article, that treatment isn't even available yet:BBC NEWS | Health | Tummy fat 'can grow new breasts' (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6283444.stm)

The largest trial so far has involved 19 women in Japan.

Clinical trials are continuing, and the company hopes to introduce the therapy to Europe in early 2008.

Other than that, what Bunny just said, even though you're right about the silicon ones. *presumes that a certain member of this forum does indeed have small breasts*Spoiler: *looks in the mirror*Thank God! If the member you're making that presumption about is me, you're mistaken.

Discord
08-17-2007, 12:08 PM
You know, I would argue the matter, but there isn't really a point to it. I've seen the arguments you have with other people on this forum and you don't really let up. You've already decided that you are right and I am wrong, so I'll just give up now.I know I'm right an your wrong, because I've felt breast implants. The implants themselves, an breasts with the implants in them. So I know they're not soft. So yeah, obviously you saying: "No they are soft!" Isn't going to convince me. An if I agreed with you, an you agreed with me, we wouldn't even be discussing it. You can't argue with someone if you agree with them.

Yeah, that's true, but there's also the other method, where they use fat to enlarge the breasts. They just pretty much pump it out from your tummy and fill your breasts with it. I hear it's quite a painful experience for the next couple of days. Nevertheless, it works and they do feel, look and work 100% like natural breasts.Do they really. Well that's funny, because according to this article, that treatment isn't even available yet:BBC NEWS | Health | Tummy fat 'can grow new breasts' (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6283444.stm)

The largest trial so far has involved 19 women in Japan.

Clinical trials are continuing, and the company hopes to introduce the therapy to Europe in early 2008.

Other than that, what Bunny just said, even though you're right about the silicon ones. *presumes that a certain member of this forum does indeed have small breasts*Spoiler: *looks in the mirror*Thank God! If the member you're making that presumption about is me, you're mistaken.

Quite frankly, the size of the -your- breasts is barely even close to my field of interests. Even more the case, I think this applied for pretty much everybody else on this forum.

Anyway. The operation is available. I've seen a report on it from a serious tv-magazine over a year ago, so unless I'm travelling back in time, you're wrong.

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 12:42 PM
Quite frankly, the size of the -your- breasts is barely even close to my field of interests. Even more the case, I think this applied for pretty much everybody else on this forum.I'm not the one who feels the need to inform the forum of my breast size, unlike you. The comment appeared to be directed at me, which is why I responded to it.

Anyway. The operation is available. I've seen a report on it from a serious tv-magazine over a year ago, so unless I'm travelling back in time, you're wrong.Well there are plenty of articles that disagree, heres a couple more:Cytori Therapeutics - Cytori to Commercialize Stem Cell Therapy for Breast Reconstruction in Cancer Patients in Europe in Early 2008 (http://ir.cytoritx.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=229485)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/07/09/nbreast109.xml

So all those articles are wrong, an the "serious tv-magazine" you read over a year ago is right? Serious TV magazine! :lol: An I could link you to numerous plastic surgery clinics, that aren't supplying that treatment. If it was available, they'd all be using it by now.

Bunny
08-17-2007, 01:41 PM
I know I'm right an your wrong, because I've felt breast implants. The implants themselves, an breasts with the implants in them. So I know they're not soft. So yeah, obviously you saying: "No they are soft!" Isn't going to convince me. An if I agreed with you, an you agreed with me, we wouldn't even be discussing it. You can't argue with someone if you agree with them.

Your argument is based on the assumption that I have not experienced something you have. The fact of the matter is that I have felt fake breast, and I have felt natural ones as well. My argument was not with the texture or feel of the breasts themselves, but rather that appearance of them. You said they looked fake, and I am disagreeing with that matter. If the surgeon does a horrible job then they look horrible. Otherwise, they can look just as great, if not better, than natural ones.

I also wasn't making a comment towards the nature of the argument. My comment was directed towards the fact that you are one of those people who, despite all evidence that proves otherwise, refuses to give up your stance on any given subject during a debate because you have too much pride in yourself.

And just a little fyi, the word is "and". Quote marks go around quotes. Never once did I say those words. Please stop assuming things in a feeble attempt to enhance your argument on an already ignorant subject.

Discord
08-17-2007, 01:43 PM
Quite frankly, the size of the -your- breasts is barely even close to my field of interests. Even more the case, I think this applied for pretty much everybody else on this forum.I'm not the one who feels the need to inform the forum of my breast size, unlike you. The comment appeared to be directed at me, which is why I responded to it.

Anyway. The operation is available. I've seen a report on it from a serious tv-magazine over a year ago, so unless I'm travelling back in time, you're wrong.Well there are plenty of articles that disagree, heres a couple more:Cytori Therapeutics - Cytori to Commercialize Stem Cell Therapy for Breast Reconstruction in Cancer Patients in Europe in Early 2008 (http://ir.cytoritx.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=229485)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/07/09/nbreast109.xml

So all those articles are wrong, an the "serious tv-magazine" you read over a year ago is right? Serious TV magazine! :lol: An I could link you to numerous plastic surgery clinics, that aren't supplying that treatment. If it was available, they'd all be using it by now.

Ehhh... I think you misunderstand the term "tv-magazine". You don't read, but watch them. It's not a magazine about TV shows or pop-culture, but a documentaristic reportage programme on a certain subject, e.g. "Nomads in South Africa", "Migration of working force due to globalisation in past 5 years", "Beauty operations and their effects on human body". As I've said, the treatment was described during the course of good 40 minutes, with the testimonials of the patients and remarks from doctors.

Ergo, you are either claiming that one of the most respectable public informants brought up a faulty report over the free-tv or that I'm lying about it myself. Which one is it?

Or... you're simply not very good at reading (which was exactly the case in your "vegetarians are just as good in bed as their fellows flesh-devourers"):

The process has been approved in Germany, which means it is legal across the European Union, the Chemistry and Industry magazine said.

Now, your claim that this sort of procedure doesn't exist is therefore false. It's simply not yet legalised in the UK yet, while the continentals have been practicing it for quite some time now.

Once again, I totally agree with Bunny. You will grab into words and bad formulations despite the fact that you've got a good list of articles, doctors, specialists, scientists and, most importantly, omniscient EOFFers telling you that you're wrong.

No.78
08-17-2007, 01:55 PM
I'd be all "ZOMG" and then go pull straight guys

blackmage_nuke
08-17-2007, 02:33 PM
Hit all those girls i wasnt alowed hurt to before

And hit some guys who cant hit me back while im at it

Discord
08-17-2007, 03:00 PM

That's quite a thought. =D

Fonzie
08-17-2007, 03:03 PM

That's quite a thought. =D

He reminds me of The Joker from batman...

Heath Ledger?!

Momiji
08-17-2007, 03:09 PM

Sounds like a plan to me. :D

ShunNakamura
08-17-2007, 03:25 PM
<span style="color:#FFCCFF">
@ the flat chested comment

Thank goodness there are some that are flat/small chested, I would really dislike it if all women were large breasted[I personally don't see the attraction]

As for the topic, my guess is that I would just try and go about life normally. Though by all likelihood people I know would continuously bother me.... People can be sooo annoying. Really what is the problem if a guy you know suddenly turns into a girl? there is none, right?
</span>

Peegee
08-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Probably date really hot lesbians. Mmmmm

Really, there's not much else to do. Probably get guys to pay for my living expenses. hot.

Chimp
08-17-2007, 04:24 PM

Peegee
08-17-2007, 05:02 PM
"I would play with my new boobs and vagina for a few days, an then I would grow a beard."

DK
08-17-2007, 05:14 PM
I can't be arsed to read all the arguing, I just want to put in that I think fake breasts are generally gross. :monster:

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 06:16 PM
Your argument is based on the assumption that I have not experienced something you have. The fact of the matter is that I have felt fake breast, and I have felt natural ones as well. My argument was not with the texture or feel of the breasts themselves, but rather that appearance of them. You said they looked fake, and I am disagreeing with that matter. If the surgeon does a horrible job then they look horrible. Otherwise, they can look just as great, if not better, than natural ones.Then that's even more hilarious. Fake breasts look nothing like real ones. You must have very poor eyesight.

I also wasn't making a comment towards the nature of the argument. My comment was directed towards the fact that you are one of those people who, despite all evidence that proves otherwise, refuses to give up your stance on any given subject during a debate because you have too much pride in yourself. No, it's the other way round. I provide evidence, an disprove all your silly attempts at arguments, whilst you all make the same arguments that have already been proven wrong, ignore the proof, an then claim you all must be right because the majority is always right! An they always have no knowledge of what their talking about.

And just a little fyi, the word is "and".:lol: Yet another person who's never heard of the word "an" an shows themselves up by trying to correct me, an claim it should be "and".
Middle English, short for and, and, from Old English;

Quote marks go around quotes. Never once did I say those words. Please stop assuming things in a feeble attempt to enhance your argument on an already ignorant subject. It was an impersonation of you. Aww somebody is upset because they like breast implants an believe they look an feel like real breasts, when they don't. :( Poor poor you.

Ehhh... I think you misunderstand the term "tv-magazine". You don't read, but watch them. I think you misunderstand it if you think it can't apply to both.
It's not a magazine about TV shows or pop-culture, but a documentaristic reportage programme on a certain subject, e.g. "Nomads in South Africa", "Migration of working force due to globalisation in past 5 years", "Beauty operations and their effects on human body". As I've said, the treatment was described during the course of good 40 minutes, with the testimonials of the patients and remarks from doctors.

Ergo, you are either claiming that one of the most respectable public informants brought up a faulty report over the free-tv or that I'm lying about it myself. Which one is it?You're lying of course.

Or... you're simply not very good at reading (which was exactly the case in your "vegetarians are just as good in bed as their fellows flesh-devourers"): More like the other way around. Heres my argument that wiped the floor with your lame attempts to get digs at vegetarians: BBC NEWS | Health | Sex drive warning to vegetarians and elderly (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/613396.stm) Now look at this quote from that article on what affects sex hormones:
Dr Longcope and colleagues looked at globulin levels in 1,552 men aged between 40 and 70. Protein and fibre intake levels were significant contributors to sex hormone levels, as were age and body mass, they said in The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. Fibre intake affects the sexs hormones too, now who is that eats more fibre in their diet, meat eaters or vegetarians?
Vegetarians have higher blood levels of beta-carotene. They consume more vitamin C, beta-carotene, indoles, and fiber than meat-eaters. Taken from here:Cancer Project / Foods for Cancer Prevention (http://www.cancerproject.org/protective_foods/facts/foods_prevention.php)That article chose to overlook that vegetarians have a higher intake of fibre. I wonder why? An it's based on if a vegetarian lacks protein in their diet. They should have looked up whether vegetarians suffer from a lack of protein before making that claim:
Protein intakes of vegetarians are generally lower than those of non-vegetarians but still meet UK dietary recommendations. Jackson (1993) calculated the average intake of protein by vegetarians in the UK to be 57g/day, compared with 75g/day for non-vegetarians. Draper (1993) found protein intake in vegetarians to be 66g/day for men and 56g/day for women. UK recommendations are 55g/day for men and 45g/day for women.

Vegetarians eating a balanced diet obtain protein from a variety of food sources. This means essential amino acid requirements can be met by plant foods. The idea of combining proteins from different plant sources to provide all of the necessary essential amino acids is known as protein complementing. Previous emphasis on protein complementing has been overstated and it is now widely accepted that it is not something vegetarians eating a balanced diet need consider.

In fact, the lower protein intake of vegetarians may be beneficial as there is concern that high protein intake may be associated with health risks. Poor or failing kidney function may be aggravated and the loss of calcium from bones increased by excessive dietary protein. In both instances, animal protein appears to be more harmful than plant protein. A high intake of animal protein may also play a contributory role in raised blood pressure (Bursztyn, 1985). And at least I'm interesting enough that people remember my arguments. I'd be hard pushed to think of any of your posts other than the ones I've read here.

The process has been approved in Germany, which means it is legal across the European Union, the Chemistry and Industry magazine said.
Now, your claim that this sort of procedure doesn't exist is therefore false. It's simply not yet legalised in the UK yet, while the continentals have been practicing it for quite some time now.An I'm the one who doesn't read properly. Lets have a look at the full quote, rather than your cut short version:

Clinicians will apparently have to wait until the trials end early in 2008 before they can recommend the procedure to patients.

If you're so familiar with my arguments, you'd know cutting quotes short to make it appear as if they agree with you, isn't going to escape my notice.

Once again, I totally agree with Bunny. You will grab into words and bad formulations despite the fact that you've got a good list of articles, doctors, specialists, scientists and, most importantly, omniscient EOFFers telling you that you're wrong. Again:No, it's the other way round. I provide evidence, an disprove all your silly attempts at arguments, whilst you all make the same arguments that have already been proven wrong, ignore the proof, an then claim you all must be right because the majority is always right! An they always have no knowledge of what their talking about.

bipper
08-17-2007, 06:18 PM
I think I made this topic a few months ago when I found out that briene had a fetus growing in him. ;)

I would be stoked to have more kids. That would unfortunately mean I am stuck with some woman though. I doubt that will ever end up good.

Discord
08-17-2007, 06:19 PM
You know, I usually don't say this sort of thing, but since we're not in the EoEO area now, I feel almost obliged to emphasise on the fact that you really are stupid, Anaisa. It's okay, I know that I'm not the first person to tell you that anyway.

Clinicians will apparently have to wait until the trials end early in 2008 before they can recommend the procedure to patients.

And since you're so smart, tell me, how exactly does this apply to all of the EU?

They should have looked up whether vegetarians suffer from a lack of protein before making that claim:

Ohhh... there we go again. Oh my... I've listened to the stupid MTI doctors. I'm sure they didn't consider that possibility. Go and claim your Nobel Prize now.

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 06:22 PM
You know, I usually don't say this sort of thing, but since we're not in the EoEO area now, I feel almost obliged to emphasise on the fact that you really are stupid, Anaisa. It's okay, I know that I'm not the first person to tell you that anyway.Now there is a fine example of how your arguments compare to mine. I prove you wrong with evidence, you accuse me of being stupid.
And since you're so smart, tell me, how exactly does this apply to all of the EU?:lol: Try reading the full quote, an you might just get it:

Ohhh... there we go again. Oh my... I've listened to the stupid MTI doctors. I'm sure they didn't consider that possibility. Go and claim your Nobel Prize now.Who do you think did the study on vegetarians protein intake? Let me guess, all the doctors that conducted the studies I provided are wrong, but the ones in the study that think vegetarians could have a high rate of protein deficiency, are right, because their doctors! How very logical.

Discord
08-17-2007, 06:24 PM
You know, I usually don't say this sort of thing, but since we're not in the EoEO area now, I feel almost obliged to emphasise on the fact that you really are stupid, Anaisa. It's okay, I know that I'm not the first person to tell you that anyway.Now there is a fine example of how your arguments compare to mine. I prove you wrong with evidence, you accuse me of being stupid.

Anaisa, get over it. It's a self-evident truth. Do an IQ test on Tickle.com if you need a 3rd party proof.

[...]it is legal across the European Union[...]

LEGAL ACROSS THE EU! END OF STORY! The clinicians referred to are the ones in UK due to the fact that it comes from a British paper. Bloody hell, how smurfing dumb are you? I'm telling you I saw a report on it. Why on smurfs name would I lie to some stupid bitch about this sort of thing on an online forum? Are you completely smurfed up or what?

Bloody hell idiots like you make me tired of even going on the net at all. Shows the true IQ of this world and suggests to hop out of the window right away to escape further mental damage.

tidus_rox
08-17-2007, 06:28 PM
Yeah, I would definatley go for the sex change.

KentaRawr!
08-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Well, if I suddenly turned into a girl, I'd be able to participate in this argument by saying I've felt breasts before. I'd get implants, and then I'd go to school and feel a bunch of other girl's breasts.

Then I'd argue with either Bunny or Anaisa about the look, feel, and absolute texture of boobies.

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 06:38 PM

Anaisa, get over it. It's a self-evident truth. Do an IQ test on Tickle.com if you need a 3rd party proof.

[...]it is legal across the European Union[...]

LEGAL ACROSS THE EU! END OF STORY! The clinicians referred to are the ones in UK due to the fact that it comes from a British paper. Bloody hell, how smurfing dumb are you? I'm telling you I saw a report on it. Why on smurfs name would I lie to some stupid bitch about this sort of thing on an online forum? Are you completely smurfed up or what?

Bloody hell idiots like you make me tired of even going on the net at all. Shows the true IQ of this world and suggests to hop out of the window right away to escape further mental damage.It's legal, but the people being given the treatment, are being given it in clinical trials. It's not yet available as a cosmetic surgery treatment. It's very simple:
Clinicians will apparently have to wait until the trials end early in 2008 before they can recommend the procedure to patients.You're getting worked up about an argument over breast enlargement treatments, an I'm the one with problems!

Discord
08-17-2007, 06:38 PM
Who do you think did the study on vegetarians protein intake? Let me guess, all the doctors that conducted the studies I provided are wrong, but the ones in the study that think vegetarians could have a high rate of protein deficiency, are right, because their doctors! How very logical.

Your article was about FIBRE! FIBRE != SEX DRIVE! The fact that it also influences it doesn't make it in any way the primary factor. The article talks about vegetarians having a weak sex drive in its very title. Why on bloody hell would it have a hidden sentence in the middle of it that would contradict the rest of the paragraph? Seriously, you remind me of this one guy from the FFVIII section who keeps finding patterns in the FF textures binding them to the ones in Chrono Cross. The only difference is that he's funny and you're absolutely retarded.

Look! Let's keep this simple so even your Neanderthal brain fixed on fibres and eating weeds can understand:

Why would I lie about this? No reason at all.
Why would you lie about this? Cause you're proud of your boobies and want to absolutely rub down anybody who wasn't born with the benediction of size in breasts but not up there.

KentaRawr!
08-17-2007, 06:48 PM
I think Discord needs some boobies to calm down.

Discord
08-17-2007, 06:50 PM
I think Discord needs some boobies to calm down.

With all due respect, Kentarou, but boobies generally don't calm males down. :love:

Anyway, I'll follow the wise example of Bunny (achievement unlocked!) and stop proving the fact that the Earth is round to a Middle Ages inquisitor. Thanks Anaisa, you've again proven to me that the average IQ of 95 is in fact posssible. *goes away and doesn't come back*

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 06:54 PM
Who do you think did the study on vegetarians protein intake? Let me guess, all the doctors that conducted the studies I provided are wrong, but the ones in the study that think vegetarians could have a high rate of protein deficiency, are right, because their doctors! How very logical.

Your article was about FIBRE! FIBRE != SEX DRIVE! The fact that it also influences it doesn't make it in any way the primary factor. The article talks about vegetarians having a weak sex drive in its very title. Why on bloody hell would it have a hidden sentence in the middle of it that would contradict the rest of the paragraph? Seriously, you remind me of this one guy from the FFVIII section who keeps finding patterns in the FF textures binding them to the ones in Chrono Cross. The only difference is that he's funny and you're absolutely retarded.The factors listed that affect sex hormones are fibre an protein. The headline mentions vegetarians an not the elderly, even though the artcle is about both those groups. So do you really find it surprising that the article is flawed an biased? I'm definitely funnier than you. An you remind me of chavs that are very inarticulate, so when faced with an argument the best they can manage is: "You're a smurfing retard." "You're smurfing stupid." "I smurfing hate you." An other such dull attempts at insults.

Look! Let's keep this simple so even your Neanderthal brain fixed on fibres and eating weeds can understand:You're claiming I have a neanderthal brain, an trying to insult me for being a vegetarian at the same time. If you were intelligent, you'd realise what was up with that.

Why would I lie about this? No reason at all.
Why would you lie about this? Cause you're proud of your boobies and want to absolutely rub down anybody who wasn't born with the benediction of size in breasts but not up there. I didn't write those articles, so it can't be me lying. An I'm not the one who stares at my breasts in mirrors, an felt the need to pointlessly mention them in this thread. You however felt the need to.

I think Discord needs some boobies to calm downGo an look in the mirror at your manboobies again Discord. Only this time, don't tell us about it.

Anyway, I'll follow the wise example of Bunny (achievement unlocked!) and stop proving the fact that the Earth is round to a Middle Ages inquisitor. Thanks Anaisa, you've again proven to me that the average IQ of 95 is in fact posssible. *goes away and doesn't come back*It wasn't the majority that thought the world was round. Perhaps you should remember that when making your: "The majority are always right arguments."

Discord
08-17-2007, 07:21 PM
Oh... right, the majority of the Middle Ages population were inquisitors? Very interesting.

You know, I might remind you of Chavs right now, but I must confess that bringing me in the state where my language actually changes to the style noted by you above, does take quite a bit of afford. In this case it's the fact that after such a long evolutionary process brain-dead people like you still exist is actually what angers me the most. In fact, this is probably the best proof against it.

I must once again confess that talking to you is like banging one's head against a brick wall. Leading an argument with an intelligent person is fun. They give you fresh food for thinking. Leading an argument against a stubborn idiot, like yourself, gives you nothing but depressions and melancholy.

This being said, I think there's really little more to say.

Peter_20
08-17-2007, 07:27 PM
Well, I'm pretty much borderline-transexual, so I would definitely enjoy it. :D

I'd just find huge pleasure in my female curves and whatnot, and then I'd go out and make the guys horny. :cool:
I assume that turning into a woman would automatically make you interested in guys, because female looks require estrogen, and as far as I know, estrogen also controls your sexual orientation.

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 07:41 PM
Oh... right, the majority of the Middle Ages population were inquisitors? Very interesting.That's not what I said:
It wasn't the majority that thought the world was round. Perhaps you should remember that when making your: "The majority are always right arguments."

You know, I might remind you of Chavs right now, but I must confess that bringing me in the state where my language actually changes to the style noted by you above, does take quite a bit of afford. In this case it's the fact that after such a long evolutionary process brain-dead people like you still exist is actually what angers me the most. In fact, this is probably the best proof against it.Intelligent people don't act like chavs. An they actually are the best example of brain dead people.

I must once again confess that talking to you is like banging one's head against a brick wall. Leading an argument with an intelligent person is fun. They give you fresh food for thinking. Leading an argument against a stubborn idiot, like yourself, gives you nothing but depressions and melancholy.Depressions an melancholy! Over an argument on the internet about breast enlargement! :lol: You need mental help. An if talking to me is like banging your head against a brick wall, you obviously must enjoy banging your head against a brick wall, because you keep coming back for more.

Bunny
08-17-2007, 08:22 PM
Your argument is based on the assumption that I have not experienced something you have. The fact of the matter is that I have felt fake breast, and I have felt natural ones as well. My argument was not with the texture or feel of the breasts themselves, but rather that appearance of them. You said they looked fake, and I am disagreeing with that matter. If the surgeon does a horrible job then they look horrible. Otherwise, they can look just as great, if not better, than natural ones.Then that's even more hilarious. Fake breasts look nothing like real ones. You must have very poor eyesight.

So, basically what you are saying is that you have seen every fake breast in the entire world and they are all horrible in comparison to real breasts. Okay. Gotcha. Blanket statements are quantitative of cold hard fact. Good to know how your world works.

I also wasn't making a comment towards the nature of the argument. My comment was directed towards the fact that you are one of those people who, despite all evidence that proves otherwise, refuses to give up your stance on any given subject during a debate because you have too much pride in yourself. No, it's the other way round. I provide evidence, an disprove all your silly attempts at arguments, whilst you all make the same arguments that have already been proven wrong, ignore the proof, an then claim you all must be right because the majority is always right! An they always have no knowledge of what their talking about.

There cannot be any evidence that all fake breasts look horrible when compared to real ones. Unless, of course, you somehow manage to gather every woman in the world up and separate them by "fake breasts" and "real breasts". It a matter of personal preference (in this case, it is not mine. I do not personally advocate breast augmentation). There is no evidence backing up your claim at all. You have not disproved anything in relation to me. "We" never claimed that the majority is always right. In fact, I believe that was solely Discord's statement. I would rather not be grouped amongst other people, thank you.

And just a little fyi, the word is "and".:lol: Yet another person who's never heard of the word "an" an shows themselves up by trying to correct me, an claim it should be "and".
Middle English, short for and, and, from Old English;

Using an archaic term while surrounding it by present day English is absurd. But hey, if it makes you feel special by speaking in a language that is not spoken very often, and then switching over to present day English makes you feel special and superior to everyone else, by all means, go for it.

Quote marks go around quotes. Never once did I say those words. Please stop assuming things in a feeble attempt to enhance your argument on an already ignorant subject. It was an impersonation of you. Aww somebody is upset because they like breast implants an believe they look an feel like real breasts, when they don't. :( Poor poor you.

Unfortunately for you, your impersonations are just as bad as your argumentative nature and language skills, If it would please you, I would like to withdraw from the conversation on grounds of it not going anywhere. Yes, I am aware that you will see this as a personal victory and that it will only support your theory that you are the smartest woman alive. I am willing to deal with that because, personally, my point has long been proven. Once again, during an argument or debate, it is best not to assume things about the other person or persons involved. Not once have I ever stated that I prefer fake breasts over real ones. Please, understand the conversation and argument before trying to claim victory over it.

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 09:05 PM
So, basically what you are saying is that you have seen every fake breast in the entire world and they are all horrible in comparison to real breasts. Okay. Gotcha. Blanket statements are quantitative of cold hard fact. Good to know how your world works. No, that's not what I said.

There cannot be any evidence that all fake breasts look horrible when compared to real ones. Unless, of course, you somehow manage to gather every woman in the world up and separate them by "fake breasts" and "real breasts". It a matter of personal preference (in this case, it is not mine. I do not personally advocate breast augmentation). There is no evidence backing up your claim at all. You have not disproved anything in relation to me. "We" never claimed that the majority is always right. In fact, I believe that was solely Discord's statement. I would rather not be grouped amongst other people, thank you.I wasn't refering to our breast disagreement actually, as you should know by reading your own quote I responded to:
I also wasn't making a comment towards the nature of the argument. My comment was directed towards the fact that you are one of those people who, despite all evidence that proves otherwise, refuses to give up your stance on any given subject during a debate because you have too much pride in yourself. An you put yourself in that group.

Using an archaic term while surrounding it by present day English is absurd. But hey, if it makes you feel special by speaking in a language that is not spoken very often, and then switching over to present day English makes you feel special and superior to everyone else, by all means, go for it. :hahaha: The word originates from old English, it's used commonly in England today.

Unfortunately for you, your impersonations are just as bad as your argumentative nature and language skills, My argumentative nature? You're the one choosing to argue with me. An considering you're not even aware that words used in modern day have been used in past times, I don't think you're in a posi<b></b>tion to say anything about my language skills. Plus I'm clearly far more articulate than you are.
If it would please you, I would like to withdraw from the conversation on grounds of it not going anywhere. You said you weren't going to argue with me before, but you came back an made another poor attempt. So you say you're not going to argue with me, but you'll probably be back again, because you enjoy it so much. It must be your argumentative nature that keeps luring you back.
Yes, I am aware that you will see this as a personal victory and that it will only support your theory that you are the smartest woman alive. Oh Bunny what fine language skills you have, what a witty put down. I think I'm the smartest woman in the world. Oh how you hurt my feelings! You're no match for me Bunny. I hardly consider flooring you to be a victory.
I am willing to deal with that because, personally, my point has long been proven. Once again, during an argument or debate, it is best not to assume things about the other person or persons involved. Not once have I ever stated that I prefer fake breasts over real ones. Please, understand the conversation and argument before trying to claim victory over it.I never said you prefered false breasts over real ones! That's you being assumptious yourself.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-17-2007, 09:09 PM

Amen. And I'll help! Like that gum commercial "Double the pleasure, double the fun"

Discord
08-17-2007, 09:14 PM
I'd just like to make a quick remark to everybody non-British here. The world "an" is only used in Britain as an indefinite article before a word starting with a vowel or the letter "h". Ignore the seal-girl's usual rubbish.

NB: I'm not arguing with anybody at all here. I just don't want people to get a wrong idea of the language spoken in UK, because one person can't spell.

Rengori
08-17-2007, 09:22 PM
I'd just like to make a quick remark to everybody non-British here. The world "an" is only used in Britain as an indefinite article before a word starting with a vowel or the letter "h". Ignore the seal-girl's usual rubbish.

NB: I'm not arguing with anybody at all here. I just don't want people to get a wrong idea of the language spoken in UK, because one person can't spell.
Just so you know it's that way in America too.

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 09:24 PM

NB: I'm not arguing with anybody at all here. I just don't want people to get a wrong idea of the language spoken in UK, because one person can't spell.You want them to get the wrong idea because you don't want them to know I'm right. Do you want them to ignore the dictionary too, an listen to you instead? Because they'd have to to go along with what you're saying. Definition of an - Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/an)
Middle English, from Old English An one -- moreAn as for me talking rubbish, if I talk such rubbish, an you're so intelligent an interesting, why do people pay more attention to me?

Discord
08-17-2007, 09:29 PM
[...]why do people pay more attention to me?

I think you'll be very disappointed if we made an anonymous survey on whether or not people pay attention to you at all.

Eh... Okay. I think now we've really got to the true issue of this "debate". Anaisa is not stupid. She simply suffers from megalomania AN paranoia.
You want them to get the wrong idea because you don't want them to know I'm right.

Psk... careful, all the CKs are there to get you! This is starting to get amusing. Might just as well stay here for another while.

EDIT: By the way, "an" is obviously so awfully popular that it's not even listed in the 20 page article in Wikitionary, well, except for being the indefinite article or meaning "if". No sign of an synonym to "and" anywhere nearby.

SnoopyG
08-17-2007, 09:34 PM
if I was a girl, I would like to see what its like peeing standing up.

demondude
08-17-2007, 09:43 PM
Geez Way to send my thread down the crapper guys.:(

I'll just have to make a different one tomorrow. :jess:

Jojee
08-17-2007, 09:46 PM

And hit some guys who cant hit me back while im at it I like your style, man ;)

Speaking of which,

To YOU maybe. :jokey: *smacks you both*

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 09:52 PM
I think you'll be very disappointed if we made an anonymous survey on whether or not people pay attention to you at all.

Eh... Okay. I think now we've really got to the true issue of this "debate". Anaisa is not stupid. She simply suffers from megalomania AN paranoia. :lol: That is amusing! You think we need a survey to see if people at Eoff pay attention to me more than they do you?! How many of my posts get attention compared to yours? Be realistic Discord, it's blatantly obvious I get more attention. Reason being, I'm not dull an uninteresting. You are. An as for mental health issues, we've already established that's your department.
Leading an argument against a stubborn idiot, like yourself, gives you nothing but depressions and melancholy.Boo hoo hoo. :cry:

Psk... careful, all the CKs are there to get you! This is starting to get amusing. Might just as well stay here for another while.What? Was that your attempt at humour? God that was awful!

EDIT: By the way, "an" is obviously so awfully popular that it's not even listed in the 20 page article in Wikitionary, well, except for being the indefinite article or meaning "if". No sign of an synonym to "and" anywhere nearby.An what's wrong with the dictionary link I provided you with that proves me right? Nothing. You're showing yourself up. First of all, my usage of "an" is totally incorrect, then when proven wrong, the argument becomes: "Well it's not in Wikitionary!"

Rengori
08-17-2007, 10:05 PM
my usage of "an" is totally incorrect, then when proven wrong, the argument becomes: "Well it's not in Wikitionary!"

I'm lost now.

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 10:10 PM
my usage of "an" is totally incorrect, then when proven wrong, the argument becomes: "Well it's not in Wikitionary!"

I'm lost now.That was me stating his poor attempt an argument.

Discord
08-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Ohhh... okay, guess I beth dull and uninteresting, while thee, sunshine, arest igniting these forums everyday with the sharpness of thy thought and the vastness of thy superior omniscience.

On a serious note: Have you ever considered the possibility that you really are both a megalomaniac and a paranoid? No offence, but it's more than obvious from your posts. You're not tagged, are you?

I'm lost now.That was me stating his poor attempt an argument.

Could you please talk a little slower for us? We can't follow the lightning of thy thoughts.

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 10:16 PM
Ohhh... okay, guess I beth dull and uninteresting, while thee, sunshine, arest igniting these forums everyday with the sharpness of thy thought and the vastness of thy superior omniscience.

On a serious note: Have you ever considered the possibility that you really are both a megalomaniac and a paranoid? No offence, but it's more than obvious from your posts. You're not tagged, are you?Incase you missed it the first time:An as for mental health issues, we've already established that's your department:

Leading an argument against a stubborn idiot, like yourself, gives you nothing but depressions and melancholy. Oh look, you've ignored being proven wrong about the word "an" an attempted to speak in old English.

Could you please talk a little slower for us? We can't follow the lightning of thy thoughts.You see where you're going wrong there, is listening rather than reading.

Discord
08-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Now you're repeating yourself too and of course I'm not not answering to every bit of rubbish you're typing up in here. At least not for free.

So, what would your empirical advice would be to people, like me, who suffer from paranoia and magalomania?

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 10:33 PM
Now you're repeating yourself too and of course I'm not not answering to every bit of rubbish you're typing up in here. At least not for free.If it's all so rubbish, why respond at all? You repeated yourself, so I responded to it, in the same way I did before.

So, what would your empirical advice would be to people, like me, who suffer from paranoia and magalomania? That was well worded! If they were people like you, I'd suggest numerous fun ways for them to destroy themselves. Like being bitten by a taipan for example.

Discord
08-17-2007, 10:36 PM
No, no. I'm just enjoying the highly philosophical discussion we're leading here. I hope to get some practical experience of dealing with the brains of this century in order to praise every little bit of sanity and intellect one meets in his everyday life.

Thanks for the advice. You must indeed have a lot of experience in the given area. Why didn't it work yet?

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 10:45 PM
No, no. I'm just enjoying the highly philosophical discussion we're leading here. I hope to get some practical experience of dealing with the brains of this century in order to praise every little bit of sanity and intellect one meets in his everyday life. It's rubbish, it's funny, it makes you depressed, then you can't describe how you feel about it really, an have to resort to poor attempts at sarcasm. Lets face it, you just don't want to admit I'm entertaining, an interesting.

Thanks for the advice. You must indeed have a lot of experience in the given area. Why didn't it work yet?Don't lie Discord, I know you haven't gone an got yourself bitten by a taipan. Go an do it, an you'll see how well it works. You'll never be depressed over getting an internet beating again.

Rengori
08-17-2007, 10:46 PM
How did this argument go from breast implants to this?

Anaisa
08-17-2007, 10:49 PM
How did this argument go from breast implants to this?People got upset about me making fun of breast implants! :lol:

Discord
08-17-2007, 10:52 PM
How did this argument go from breast implants to this?

Well, it's easy. You know that there's only one type of person I hate more than the vegetarians: women with real breasts. Anaisa is just defending the world from my dark desire to start a genocide against vegetarian women without breast implants.

Yamaneko
08-17-2007, 10:57 PM
No one cares. Thanks for derailing yet another thread, Anaisa. You're both on final warnings. Next time it's a ban.