PDA

View Full Version : Do your ears hang low?

tidus_rox
08-17-2007, 06:46 PM
Okay so just this morning I woke up and realized that I had an itch. On my neck. For w/e reason, I began to pull on the skin to be rid of the irritation. I surprised myself at how far my neck skin could stretch. I went and showed my family (just 'cause I'm cool like that) and they could not even attempt to stretch their skin as far as mine.

Do you have any specific parts of your body that you can stretch exceptionally well?

Discuss.

Sergeant Hartman
08-17-2007, 06:47 PM
Yes...

Araciel
08-17-2007, 06:49 PM
i think what sarge is trying to say is his pinky toe.

Deborah
08-17-2007, 07:53 PM
"Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow? Can you put them over your shoulder like a continental soldier? Do your ears hang low?"

Sergeant Hartman
08-17-2007, 07:56 PM
"Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow? Can you put them over your shoulder like a continental soldier? Do your ears hang low?"
Do it feel real good when you put it in a ho?

Ko Ko
08-17-2007, 07:57 PM
I can put both feet behind my head and roll around!

I'm very limber.

tidus_rox
08-17-2007, 08:01 PM

I'm very limber.

lol me too.

Jojee
08-17-2007, 08:52 PM
Haha, that sounds slightly gross, tidus. :p

And I love that song <3 I think I sang it and recorded and posted it here once. ...Although my friends told me to replace "ears" with "balls" or "boobs," sigh.

Anyway, I'm very good at the butterfly stretch... and I can put both my knees on the floor and beyond, and then put my head to the floor. ^_^ Try it~

Butterfly Stretch:
http://www.in-motion.ca/common/images/photos/8_butterfly.gif

Bunny
08-17-2007, 08:57 PM
Haha, that sounds slightly gross, tidus. :p

And I love that song <3 I think I sang it and recorded and posted it here once. ...Although my friends told me to replace "ears" with "balls" or "boobs," sigh.

Anyway, I'm very good at the butterfly stretch... and I can put both my knees on the floor and beyond, and then put my head to the floor. ^_^ Try it~

"And beyond"? So like.. through the floor?

I can put my foot on my shoulder blade.

Jojee
08-17-2007, 08:58 PM
No I mean I can go beyond flat level if I were sitting like... on a chair or something. :p

And I just tried the foot, shoulderblade thing and it hurt. Which shoulderblade?

Bunny
08-17-2007, 08:59 PM
I can put my right foot on my right shoulder blade and my left foot on my left shoulder blade. I could potentially do opposites, but I haven't tried. And I am sitting down right now.

oddler
08-17-2007, 09:07 PM
I can touch my thumb to its respective forearm and I can do the butterfly stretch, too! :choc2:

Okay, so check it out. I can take my left arm, wrap it around my neck from behind and grab my left ear. Dude.

Araciel
08-17-2007, 09:08 PM

I'm very limber.

lol me too.

so guys...i'm having this party...

Sergeant Hartman
08-17-2007, 09:44 PM

I'm very limber.

lol me too.

so guys...i'm having this party...
Ko Ko is invited.