PDA

View Full Version : No! LET ME KEEP THEM!

Ko Ko
08-18-2007, 02:46 AM
doopo

Marshall Banana
08-18-2007, 03:31 AM
Ahh, I want one! Just don't give any of them to people who think taking care of a dog means attaching it to a chain or rope and feeding it slop. =(

When I was really young, my parents gave my doggie Gypsy's puppies to various neighbors, even though the neighborhood wasn't pet friendly.

Araciel
08-18-2007, 04:20 AM
i never give anything away if i want to keep it. no one can make me...i'm a stingy bastard.

bipper
08-18-2007, 04:23 AM
" No! LET ME KEEP THEM!" is something I cried over and over in the divorce. In the end I lost my pride, balls, and dignity. I did gain a new found hatred for women though! *cheers*

HA!HA! Misogyny!

Rengori
08-18-2007, 05:29 AM
I never had to give anything away myself; I'd just wake up in the morning and find out my mom donated half of my toys to the Goodwill.

demondude
08-18-2007, 10:44 AM
My parents took my old comics away Years ago that displeased me.

Deborah
08-18-2007, 11:48 AM
Aww I want a puppy!! I've given lots of old clothes and stuff away..but that was almost willingly! :p

KentaRawr!
08-18-2007, 01:56 PM
Worried they'll be retarded like most dogs? Silly Ko Ko, all you have to do for a Dog to be smart is let it learn! Allow it to observe what you do, your daily tasks, and it will learn from you, just as with anyone. But it will be hard to do that if you have to give them all away, won't it? :O

I suggest giving them to some people you know, not total strangers. It just feels better that way, and they don't linger in your mind in wondering what's going to happen to them.

Renmiri
08-18-2007, 07:09 PM
Awww... Just have faith that people who adopt your puppies will treat them very nicely and give them tons of attention. Usually people who take puppies in plan to be nice to them so keep your hopes up :)

bipper
08-18-2007, 07:49 PM
Awww... Just have faith that people who adopt your puppies will treat them very nicely and give them tons of attention. Usually people who take puppies in plan to be nice to them so keep your hopes up :)

Or they could be like a roommate of mine and impulsively buy a dog even when it is against the rules, and then ditches the responsibility and food purchase on other people who do not want to see the animals starve. Also beats the dog and so on.

If you are worried about it, keep tabs on the pups er something. Learn a bit about their new homes.

Mercen-X
09-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Way to stomp out those hopes, bipper-dude.

Ko Ko, my love, I suggest only this: Pray. I don't have a whole lot of faith when it comes to people but I do have faith and I know you do too.

Madame Adequate
09-10-2007, 09:17 PM
I hope they don't turn out retarded

They're dogs, so they're gonna be retarded. In an extremely cute and endearing way, but retarded nonetheless. :p

Jess
09-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Awww. Oh my goshhh. Give then to me!~ :jess:

Evastio
09-11-2007, 12:25 AM
I can't really think of something that I had to give away that I didn't want to.

Araciel
09-11-2007, 12:42 AM
why you gotta' go reviving...owait i just posted

Miriel
09-11-2007, 12:43 AM
Awwwwwwwwww! They look like little poops! xD

I really really didn't like giving away my violin. I don't use it anymore, and it's way too small for me now, but it was mine! I liked it. :(