PDA

View Full Version : I Need To Move...RIGHT NOW

Comet
08-18-2007, 03:50 PM
Describe your neighbourhood! Is it exciting? Maybe some boring place with loads of old people swarming over the town? Serial killer on the loose? Too many prostitutes hanging around?

Polaris
08-18-2007, 03:57 PM
Oh yeah crap music until 23:00 and at 9 am noises from two houses that are decoarting the house :mad: Apprt from that is boring :eep:

loben
08-18-2007, 04:08 PM
I live in the middle of now where....about 7 miles out of town...yet everything exciting happens here.
about 2 months ago, we had a drunk driver swerve through our fence 5 times.
about a week ago, A truck theif drove through our fence, thjen through the other side, where he ditched the truck. the police were hot on his tail....

Sergeant Hartman
08-18-2007, 04:29 PM
My street is legendary, there's a pub at the end of it so it always full of drunks, people are always shouting at each other in the late hours, the cats don't get along and I have stupid Romanian neighbours that throw their rubbish in my garden.

:greenie:

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Hoodies, hoodies and more hoodies

Shiny
08-18-2007, 07:37 PM
It's just a regular suburban neighborhood with the occasional stray cats wandering about. My family makes it interesting with their craziness. Its diversity is what I like most about it. Today there's a block party though, so that should be somewhat exciting.

Nominus Experse
08-18-2007, 07:56 PM
This town sucks

Luckily, I'll be moving within two months to another city that sucks.

Jessweeee♪
08-18-2007, 08:12 PM
Just a normal neighborhood with lotsa stray cats n.n

I think it's very nice. You can go to the park and watch the bay O:

Rengori
08-18-2007, 08:36 PM
It's okay I guess.

~*~Celes~*~
08-18-2007, 08:49 PM
lots of younger kids that don't know how to stay out of the street, nice people (except my neighbor on my right side, she's a horrible old witch who's always causing my family trouble for no reason), etc. Nothing too special or exciting.

Zeldy
08-18-2007, 09:45 PM
I live right near my old primary school, so loads of younger people live round here, but also alot of people who are in my year. There's another secondary school near here too, so alot of them live on my neighbourhood too. Its not really bad, I mean, its a quite posh area really, and there's nothing to attract anyone to come here. We're all pretty considerate, apart from Scrap man, he just collects junk. If we have a party or something, you can have it loud and know that no one will complain, as we ignore it if they have a party too.

McLovin'
08-18-2007, 10:11 PM
In the middle of a street with nothing but houses there is a random office building with people in it all the time and its across my room which sucks.

LunarWeaver
08-18-2007, 10:24 PM
I live in a small farming town in a red state with lots of Republicans. So, there's a lot of white people who hate everything but corn.

Lynx
08-18-2007, 11:07 PM
I live in the middle of now where....about 7 miles out of town...yet everything exciting happens here.
about 2 months ago, we had a drunk driver swerve through our fence 5 times.
about a week ago, A truck theif drove through our fence, thjen through the other side, where he ditched the truck. the police were hot on his tail....

kinda sounds like my town. out in the middle of nowhere but exciteing none the less. except someone stole a car drunk and drove it into the abandoned diner at the end of the road. small town. lots of quad riding. more deer then there are people. a few flash floods every now and then. small forest fires. lots of bears.

Rengori
08-18-2007, 11:15 PM
I live in a small farming town in a red state with lots of Republicans. So, there's a lot of white people who hate everything but corn.

:lol: You poor bastard.

Jessweeee♪
08-18-2007, 11:53 PM
Just a normal neighborhood with lotsa stray cats n.n

I think it's very nice. You can go to the park and watch the bay O:

Also one of my neighbors has a rooster :Oo:

Hazzard
08-19-2007, 01:32 AM
I see dead kids on my street...other than that, plenty of hos, my friend, plenty of hoes...

Jojee
08-19-2007, 02:44 AM
The neighborhood I'm in right now in college isn't the best neighborhood. But it's not complete junk either. There's a lot of bars around here, and it's ~half hour walk from campus. ^^ Lots of yum restaurants too, though.

oddler
08-19-2007, 04:50 AM
My neighborhood is about 1/4 mile from downtown which is about as big as my neighborhood. :)

Pretty quiet, old people, the usual.

BardTard
08-19-2007, 04:56 AM
My neighborhood is boring and out in the middle of nowhere. When I have neighbors, they're crazy and loud and annoying.

Caraliz
08-19-2007, 04:59 AM
lol my mailbox just got blown up the other day. tru story.

f'n kids and their firecrackers.

Peegee
08-19-2007, 05:06 AM
Image:Markham-suburbs.id.jpg.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Markham-suburbs.id.jpg.jpg)

Seriously, it's just houses upon houses.

10-15 years ago it was all farmland

In 1976 when my dad was in the Olympics in MTL, My dad visited Toronto and told me that (for those who live this this will make sense) the subway went only as far north as York Mills. Scarborough Town Center existed but had no Rapid transit.

I sorta derailed this thread a little. I'll stop.

Værn
08-19-2007, 05:36 AM
The neighbors to the west and east of my house both moved; nobody's moved into the east neighbors' old house, and after about a year I've still never even spoken with the people in the west neighbors' house. Across the street from me lives one of the school's janitors, which is helpful if I ever leave anything at the school =) Beside him is a crazy huge family who's always arguing. I literally went outside with a bowl of popcorn to watch them scream at each other on the porch one time when I was bored out of my mind.
Anyways, back on my side of the street, next to the now-vacant house is a family that consists of my sister's friend and her brothers who set out sound systems in cars for a living; the next building down is the chiropractor/clinic; and at the end of the street is the bar, which is right next to a local pizza shop.
So, in all my neighborhood consists of:
-My family
-Unknown neighbors; for all I know they're psychopathic murderers O_0
-Vacant house
-Constantly fighting gangsta family
-Stereo system family
-The janitor and his family
-Clinic
-Bar
-Pizza place
-An awesome stray cat that likes to hang out on my porch ^_^

Perfect neighborhood? You be the judge!

Comet
08-19-2007, 02:26 PM
The neighbors to the west and east of my house both moved; nobody's moved into the east neighbors' old house, and after about a year I've still never even spoken with the people in the west neighbors' house. Across the street from me lives one of the school's janitors, which is helpful if I ever leave anything at the school =) Beside him is a crazy huge family who's always arguing. I literally went outside with a bowl of popcorn to watch them scream at each other on the porch one time when I was bored out of my mind.
Anyways, back on my side of the street, next to the now-vacant house is a family that consists of my sister's friend and her brothers who set out sound systems in cars for a living; the next building down is the chiropractor/clinic; and at the end of the street is the bar, which is right next to a local pizza shop.
So, in all my neighborhood consists of:
-My family
-Unknown neighbors; for all I know they're psychopathic murderers O_0
-Vacant house
-Constantly fighting gangsta family
-Stereo system family
-The janitor and his family
-Clinic
-Bar
-Pizza place
-An awesome stray cat that likes to hang out on my porch ^_^

Perfect neighborhood? You be the judge!

Give me the address, your home no. etc...

daggertrepe
08-19-2007, 02:59 PM
Mostly just suburb like without a lot of crime. I love it here! :)

Shoeberto
08-19-2007, 04:25 PM
At home I live in the country, and the people on my street all keep to themselves pretty well, so it's nothing bad. We have one set of neighbors that are pretty white trash, though, and another that likes to blast NASCAR races in their garages, but that's all that's noteable.