PDA

View Full Version : Rough Reckless, Snatch Yo Necklace

Sergeant Hartman
08-18-2007, 10:51 PM
-Sell it on the corner then buy myself breakfast.

ITT confess things we've stolen.
Discuss.

Lynx
08-18-2007, 11:02 PM
umm

$500 worth of stuff from my old job.
lots of candy and ice cream from my other job.
alcohal out of walmart. batteries, plastic wrap for some reason? movies, video games, cd players, skateboard out of the store, cd's, knives, variety of food, idk other little things.

i use to be quite the little thief a little awhile ago.

Zeldy
08-18-2007, 11:05 PM
Makeup, nailpolish, hairbands, tights, a wallet, bracelets and necklaces. :o

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-18-2007, 11:17 PM
My friend's wallet which contained some stickers, Marbles, a peanut

No, I don't like to steal kiddy stuff I just haven't stolen in years

TyphoonThaReapa
08-18-2007, 11:31 PM
Let's see, I've stolen Food, Cable, Water, Electricity, Money, Girlfriends, Lives, Guns, Cloths, Batteries for my GameBoy, a Dog, A Snake, A Big Screen T.V., and a whole bunch of other things during Hurricane Katrina...:cool:

Shiny
08-19-2007, 12:14 AM
Let's see, I've stolen Food, Cable, Water, Electricity, Money, Girlfriends, Lives, Guns, Cloths, Batteries for my GameBoy, a Dog, A Snake, A Big Screen T.V., and a whole bunch of other things during Hurricane Katrina...:cool:
Oh so you were that guy pulling a big screen T.V. through a bunch of dirty water. :greenie:

I stole a sea shell and a toy mouse when I was younger. No idea why.

Rengori
08-19-2007, 12:19 AM
Not much really other than money and internet, but according to RIAA I can add a :skull::skull::skull::skull:load of music.

Jessweeee♪
08-19-2007, 12:25 AM
A button.

Bunny
08-19-2007, 12:34 AM

The stereotype has been completed.

I have stolen the hearts of many.

Shlup
08-19-2007, 02:38 AM
When I was a pubescent little puke I acquired a ring from an outdoor market. There are other things, but that's all I remember.

Jojee
08-19-2007, 02:42 AM
Wow... you guys are bad. xD I'm. a good girl?

I accidentally stole lots of pens from various places before, does that count? :p

Oh, and hearts, of course.

Comet
08-19-2007, 03:14 AM
I stole Pokemon cards from my friend :(

Eiko Guy
08-19-2007, 03:26 AM
A mood ring from this one place at six flags.
some money
playing cards
pens/pencils [accidents]
candy
skittles [actually id didn't steal them I just ate them all before i left the store]
Mp3 player
a puppy [it was happier with me]
ALcohol [mainly vodka]
Cigarrettes
a hoody [wearing it right now]
other things I cant remember ATM

41-Inches-Wide
08-19-2007, 04:23 AM
I stole a blue's clues sticker right off a sticker book.

Resha
08-19-2007, 06:32 AM
well x_x i've taken books from libraries. meaning to return them, 'course, but i forget.

and...hmmm. once when i was five i stole a travel guide thingy from a shop in south africa. it was 5 rand, and i thought it was a free pamphlet ;__; my guilt was such when i realised what i'd done that i made my mother run back to the store and pay. PAY!!!

Rengori
08-19-2007, 07:03 AM

I accidentally stole lots of pens from various places before, does that count? :p

I'm sure you have a fair amount of testicles mounted in your trophy case too.

mooglebunni608
08-19-2007, 07:19 AM
I stole easter candy and cool-aid mix from my music teacher. Because I was really hungry.

Caraliz
08-19-2007, 08:51 AM
oh god, shoplifting was the thing to do in the past. usually makeup things and clothes. i feel somewhat guilty about it now, especially since i worked in retail and i know that you get reprimanded if things are stolen.

Lawr
08-19-2007, 08:56 AM
I honestly can't recall...:choc:
I guess I'm just that saint!! :angel:

Jojee
08-19-2007, 09:01 AM

I'm sure you have a fair amount of testicles mounted in your trophy case too.Uh, gross. I don't <i>keep</i> those. >=3!

Lawr
08-19-2007, 09:01 AM

I'm sure you have a fair amount of testicles mounted in your trophy case too.Uh, gross. I don't <i>keep</i> those. >=3!

:Oo:

Rengori
08-19-2007, 09:06 AM

Well I was half right!

Jojee
08-19-2007, 09:11 AM
No, you're all wrong. I never steal them, either. They're rightfully mine. Or those guys didn't deserve them. >=( *glare*

But back on topic ^^ I remember I accidentally took a book home from my 7th grade class during silent reading time I was reading it (Julie of the Wolves... I still have it! Good book.) and then forgot to put it back on the shelf and took it home, and then thought oops, and left it somewhere and forgot about it. :x

Lawr
08-19-2007, 09:13 AM
No, you're all wrong. I never steal them, either. They're rightfully mine. Or those guys didn't deserve them. >=( *glare*

But back on topic ^^ I remember I accidentally took a book home from my 7th grade class during silent reading time I was reading it (Julie of the Wolves... I still have it! Good book.) and then forgot to put it back on the shelf and took it home, and then thought oops, and left it somewhere and forgot about it. :x

Kaniving little wench! EVERYONE is ashamed of you!! I hope you're happy!!!!!!!!!!!!1111:shift:ONE. :nonono: :hot:

Nominus Experse
08-19-2007, 09:57 AM
I stole a woman's virginity

I can't tell you all the things I've stolen: there are too many. I seem to have a small, random streak of kleptomania in me.

demondude
08-19-2007, 10:30 AM
I tried to steal a womans virginity but I got beaten up.

Sergeant Hartman
08-19-2007, 11:06 AM
Thieving gits.

Breine
08-19-2007, 01:19 PM
I've stolen lots of small and quite unimportant things, like paper from school, candy and whatnot. Plus, I've stolen a small amount of money from my parents a couple of times. No big deal.

Quindiana Jones
08-19-2007, 01:24 PM
I stole a woman's virginity

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!

scrumpleberry
08-19-2007, 01:54 PM
Um, accidentally, a tassel and a book when I was tiny.

That's about it.

The Mog Ninja
08-19-2007, 02:42 PM
When I was 7 or so I stole some Lego from my 27th cousin 92 times removed, or something.

daggertrepe
08-19-2007, 02:57 PM
Iced tea from school...but other than that I can't think of anything.