PDA

View Full Version : 1000 Heartless Battle without Reaction Commands?

Goldenboko
08-19-2007, 05:39 AM
Anyone here try/do it?

PuPu and I were playing KHII today and we got there, PuPu said, "I wanna do this, I love this battle :spin:"

And I was all like, "Its just Triangle mashing..."
And he was all like, "O rly?"
And I was all like, "Ya rly!"
And he was all like, "Fine we WON'T use Reactions,"
And I was all like, "Let's go!"

I beat the 1000 before him~ :spin:

Formalhaut
08-20-2007, 11:20 PM
Never done it before, But I will one my second Playtrough, How is it? Hard?

PuPu
08-20-2007, 11:33 PM
Your thumb might start to hurt. I don't know how hard it would be though, since we were only level 30 when we did it and many people would probably be higher.

Unfortunately, I tried to act cool by doing many parts with critical HP. That was a mistake. :(

Goldenboko
08-22-2007, 06:06 AM

It depends on your level. Me and PuPu did it at Level 30 so they all just refused to die! :O

But, if you pause every once and a while to let you're thumb rest, and know how to use Reflect (those flying ones will try and screw you big time, reflect works best to stop them), you can do it.

I enjoyed it though, because button mashing is fun :thumb:

Formalhaut
08-22-2007, 08:21 PM
Shame you can't use Wisdom form, Auto MAX lvl rofl.

Ouch!
09-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Did it on Proud for no real reason on one play through. It was easy, just very, very time consuming (Actually, I think I gave up when I had about 100 left. It was very, very boring).

Aerisfanatic
09-08-2007, 01:04 AM
i didnt know it was optional but i did it was fun easier than i thought

Jessweeee♪
09-11-2007, 01:27 AM
Why would you want to?

Reaction commands are kewl n.n

Goldenboko
09-11-2007, 01:46 AM
Why would you want to?

Reaction commands are kewl n.n

Mashing X is kewler :p

Arc_Master_14
09-11-2007, 04:10 AM
haha omg yall weak i did a whole play through with only kingdom key and never used reactions commands except against xemnas at he ends when he blasting like HEELA! beams at you thats the only time

Goldenboko
09-11-2007, 08:56 PM
haha omg yall weak i did a whole play through with only kingdom key and never used reactions commands except against xemnas at he ends when he blasting like HEELA! beams at you thats the only time

haha omg acting like an arrogant, pompous, prick makes you so cool hahahaha!

Eiko Guy
09-12-2007, 04:37 AM
I'm with GoBo.

Jst becuase you did something like that doesn't truly giv eyou the right to act superior. Heheh assholery.

smily face
09-24-2007, 08:05 PM
I used triangle comands it is so fun:):):):):):):):):) :)

XxSephirothxX
09-24-2007, 10:48 PM
I was really looking forward to that part of the game, but the way they confined you and didn't let you run through the entire field of enemies was mega gay. If you could've done that, it would've been amazing. Probably too much for the PS2 to handle though.

Clawsze
09-25-2007, 07:27 PM
I was really looking forward to that part of the game, but the way they confined you and didn't let you run through the entire field of enemies was mega gay. If you could've done that, it would've been amazing. Probably too much for the PS2 to handle though.

Yeah, I mean, if they made all the heartless attack you at once as well instead of 10-15, that would have been awesome....

Brennan
10-03-2007, 03:36 AM

Yeah, I mean, if they made all the heartless attack you at once as well instead of 10-15, that would have been awesome....

Right

Arc_Master_14
10-03-2007, 03:57 AM

haha omg acting like an arrogant, pompous, prick makes you so cool hahahaha!
I know Boko I know hahah pointing out my arrogance makes u lame lol

G13
10-29-2007, 08:58 PM
[!]Dude, you are a hardcore douchebag. You're just proving how much of an idiot you are each time you post.[/!]

Insulting posts are not permitted. I hope this is the only time I have to say it. ~Ko

Mercen-X
10-30-2007, 07:41 PM
10 m.