PDA

View Full Version : Question

Masamunemaster
08-19-2007, 06:15 AM
I had one thing in mind after I beat KH2 again, Namine and roxas acted like they have met each other so do you think they should have made sora slowly change to roxas in COM or is it just me, I asked SoS what he thought and he said that kinda made sense so what do you ladies think?

arcanedude34
08-19-2007, 06:28 AM
I think that would have been awesome actually, but how would that work? Like, the Organizations treatment of Sora/Roxas, Donald and Goofy's reaction to having Sora change into Roxas, and the whole subplot w/ "Riku."

Great in theory, but the whole game would have turned out too different and I like CoM just as it is.

The Mog Ninja
08-19-2007, 03:12 PM
Roxas=Sora, Namine=Kairi, does Sora know Kairi? Yes, therefore, Roxas knows Namine. Problem solved.

Formalhaut
08-20-2007, 11:22 PM
Rofl, straight to the point.

Ace14
08-21-2007, 06:45 AM
Hmm I do like Roxas better than Sora but it would make the plot too complicated...well maybe not actually...myabe if the two switched places. Roxas got to control the body while Sora was inside him and was his nobody. It wouldn't be too confusing, but the whole Kairi and Namine switching ehhhh I wouldn't like that all that much because I like Kairi better. :D

The Mog Ninja
08-22-2007, 11:03 AM
...the whole Kairi and Namine switching ehhhh I wouldn't like that all that much because I like Kairi better. :D

Who doesn't?