PDA

View Full Version : Metroid Prime 3

BlackDragoon05
08-20-2007, 08:11 PM
Can't believe theres nothing for this yet. And with only 6 & 3/4 days left. Come on people...

Anyways, this game looks awsome and I can't wait to get it. Zelda was good but has long has they haven't made any stupid mistakes with the controls or anything this is the best game for the Wii yet.

Heath
08-20-2007, 08:37 PM
I've only seen one trailer for it actually and I really loved the idea of using the Wii remote for the grapple beam. Sadly, lacking a Wii I imagine it'll be quite some time before I get to play it. Certainly looks like a decent game though.

ljkkjlcm9
08-20-2007, 10:10 PM
I want it, have a Wii, but no TV and school started today

THE JACKEL

Rase
08-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Wow, it's that close? Looks like I'm behind on the times. :p

Well then, know what I'm buying as a "Welcome to College" gift to myself.

Roto13
08-20-2007, 10:42 PM
I've never been much of a Metroid fan, personally, but it does look pretty cool if you're into that kind of game. :P

KentaRawr!
08-21-2007, 12:22 AM
I've never been much of a Metroid fan, personally, but it does look pretty cool if you're into that kind of game. :P

You're just plain silly.

Anyway, I'm a pretty big Metroid fan, and this game seems to be pretty good thus far. I'm not sure if I like there being so many other hunters, but the atmosphere of the game is looking pretty good. And I dig the new suit!

BlackDragoon05
08-21-2007, 01:49 AM

You're just plain silly.

Anyway, I'm a pretty big Metroid fan, and this game seems to be pretty good thus far. I'm not sure if I like there being so many other hunters, but the atmosphere of the game is looking pretty good. And I dig the new suit!

Will be a little strange with the others but after Prime Hunters I'm use to it pretty much. Its going to be a lot better using the Wii mote to aim at things. I hate just target-locking onto things in the other two primes, but having to stand still to freely look in all directions is a pain in some battles.

Roto13
08-21-2007, 07:06 AM

You're just plain silly.

I know. It's the whole side-scrolling adventure thing. It's the same deal with Castlevania. It's one of those games where I can appreciate the quality of it, but it's just not for me. :P

Slothy
08-21-2007, 02:18 PM
I like the metroid games to a point. I actually enjoy the gameplay and the exploring, but the backtracking eventually gets annoying. In fact, I haven't played a Metroid since Prime, and only because it turned into a fetch quest in the end. I doubt I'll bother with this one either.

KentaRawr!
08-21-2007, 08:39 PM
I like the metroid games to a point. I actually enjoy the gameplay and the exploring, but the backtracking eventually gets annoying. In fact, I haven't played a Metroid since Prime, and only because it turned into a fetch quest in the end. I doubt I'll bother with this one either.

If you didn't like the Artifacts, be glad you didn't play Prime 2. >_>